Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - General Discussions

OOTP 15 - General Discussions Discuss the new 2014 version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 01-15-2015, 03:10 PM   #1
Harmon Killebrew
Minors (Double A)

Broadcast mode, lost pic/ratings box

I am playing a game in broadcast mode and I clicked on my second baseman, and somehow it closed the fielding box for both teams second basemen, the one that includes the players gen pic and his fielding rating.

How do I get it back?
Harmon Killebrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 06:13 PM   #2
Harmon Killebrew
Minors (Double A)

Fixed the problem... I honestly thought this was some kind of in-game option that I could not figure out what I needed to click back on, etc. to fix, but it wasn't.

After closing and restarting the game would not work
and I couldn't find any fix for it in any of the in-game options.
Finally I rebooted the computer, restarted the game and started a new game and there was my second baseman, back where he was suppose to be.
Old 01-22-2015, 07:15 PM   #3
Harmon Killebrew
Minors (Double A)

I was wrong... it wasn't fixed with a restart, but it changed when I went from home games to away games.
The problem is still occurring with all home games.
Is there a hidden option in home vs. away games that while playing broadcast games that a certain position (such as 2nd base) that the player box disappears at all homes games and can be turned back on?

It's as if it's something that is shut off for home games but on for away games.
Old 12-18-2015, 06:52 PM   #4
jkeller
Bat Boy

Did you ever get this fixed?

I am having the same problem and can't figure out how to fix it
jkeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 12:37 AM   #5
albatross11
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkeller View Post
I am having the same problem and can't figure out how to fix it
It hasn't disappeared...clicking on a position sometimes moves it off the field picture. If you can't see it somewhere around the edges of your screen (and then drag it back), you can probably go into your Team Home Page>Edit Ballpark and adjust the coordinates for that position until you get it back. I think it works better if you, rather than click on the on-field pic, click on the player's name (in the lineup) when you want to open that player's page.

albatross
albatross11 is offline   Reply With Quote