Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - Public Beta Test > FHM - Beta Bug Reports
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2013, 10:07 AM   #61
BusterKing
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KV-1 View Post
I had similar problem twice when playing for Canadiens. One second penalty never end.

This happened to me also with the Canadiens. Played the entire 3rd. period short ended, never had one penalty listed for 3rd. period in-game showed never ending 1 second penalty for Montreal.

This is a major bug that totally ruins the gaming experience.

Please spend time on resolving this issue a.s.a.p.

Other then that major bug I am enjoying the game.

Thanks for your hard work.
Old 07-15-2013, 01:51 PM   #62
mommom
Bat Boy

If you change the roster in the menu before the game,you can not assign goales#2
Old 08-04-2013, 02:51 PM   #63
Oren Djoos
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggles McCoy View Post
The penalty shootout bug is still present in 0.9.9; away team always has one additional shot and when the away team is leading, the shootout ends before the home team has opportunity to respond.

Bug found in both AI-simmed and user-controlled games.
I haven't been able to test this in 0.9.56 yet but it was still there in 0.9.5... 55? 54? Whatever the previous one was.

Shootout vs Chi went:

Bickell SCORE
Lupul SCORE
Bolland (CHI) MISS
Lecavalier (TOR) MISS
Pierre-Marc Bouchard (CHI) SCORE
Kessel SCORE
Hjalmarsson (wtf?) SCORE

.. and the shootout ended 3-2 without another Toronto shooter getting a chance.
Old 08-17-2013, 08:33 PM   #64
Hoiles
All Star Reserve

In the match engine, I move the "controls" box a bit, and the play button goes offscreen. It seems to be stuck there no matter where I click on the box, so I can't resume the game at the end of the period.
Old 09-01-2013, 05:00 PM   #65
Radsmats
Minors (Double A)

2 seconds, scouting, minor issues

All my games are 60:02 when I check how long the goalies have played.
I'm an ex-goalie, so I don't mind them getting bonus credit but it's odd.

Scouting is not working in my historical game (ver. 9.69). When I try to "add a job" to the scouts, the drop-downs are all empty.

It's tricky to add a player to the lineup. Often I have to click, hold and then wiggle the mouse to pick up a player to drag him into the lineup.

I often have to try twice to get out of a day when a player is injured. Even though I have taken him out of the lineup, I get a popup telling me I have an injury in the lineup and then I am returned to the current day instead of moving forward.

The bottom of the game screen is cut off in the middle of the points line of the player box in the bottom right. This means I can't see the names of any of the players on the ice for the home team. I am in full screen and can see the bottom frame of the window.

The Leafs goalies for 1967-72 are all either really old (Johnny Bower) or suck (all the rest of them). Oh, never mind, that's accurate.