Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 09-19-2019, 06:40 AM   #5121
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Silver Sox Say: Not So Fast Armada!

Reno, rebranded with league appropriate stockings, ripped off a 12-4 month to vault to the top, while Melaka hit choppy waters. It appears the Sox are running away with OL S327, but I recall a certain scribe anointing the Armada in similar fashion yesterday. Tacoma went 4-2, trying to finesse the meager schedule strategy, and stay close enough for a hot streak to pay off.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Stanley Kuppchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 07:19 AM   #5122
Edster007
All Star Starter

I will get standings posted for Gold tomorrow morning. Some unexpected work drama this week has limited my time.

My OL team in waiting is running through iron league again, now they just need to win a playoff series...
Edster007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 07:58 AM   #5123
Charlatan
All Star Starter

D377 Update

Asylum Rides 9-1 Record In June To Top Of Diamond Standings

The Asylum Keepers rose up from the middle of the pack with an excellent month of play, easily overtaking the faltering ex-leader Hampton Roads. As always, when one team falters, another is eager to take its place.
Attached Images
Image Image 
Charlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 06:21 AM   #5124
Edster007
All Star Starter

Gold 339

Nico-Nico is leading the way in the OL standings and is the only OL team leading a division in PT play.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 09-20-2019, 06:30 AM   #5125
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Melaka Makes Course Correction to Regain Lead

The Armada sailed to a 5-1 sim and the top spot in OL S327. New Zealand had the best day, at 6-1, to move into third, while yesterday's shooting star, Reno, slumped to 3-8.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 09-20-2019, 08:29 AM   #5126
Charlatan
All Star Starter

D377 Update

Athletics Catch Fire, Blaze To Top Of Diamond OL

The Aukland Athletics turned up the heat in July, going 11-1 to zoom to the top of the Diamond OL standings. Hampton Road's 7-2 record for the month propelled them into second place. Port Ruppert charged into third.
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 09-20-2019, 05:12 PM   #5127
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

small bright spot in an otherwise dark and gloomy year in Waffletown....

Mort Cooper pitches a no hitter (1 walk away from perfection) against Clyde in OL play
Attached Images
stl jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 06:00 PM   #5128
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Bronze league update:

Asheboro remains on top of the OL standings, but still have 7 games against Stephensville on the schedule; so should be an interesting final month and a half.
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 09-20-2019, 06:21 PM   #5129
stl jason
Hall Of Famer

Perfect league update:

Washington on top of a tight OL race with 6 weeks remaining in the regular season.
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 09-20-2019, 07:24 PM   #5130
JazzyJesus5
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlatan View Post
Near the end of the week you need to tell us your team name, your manager name, and which league you'll be in next year - the earlier the better. Welcome!
My apologies for the delay, it's been a hectic week haha.

My team's name is the Jazzy Jazzmen, my manager name is JazzyJesus and we're in perfect. We're a pretty competitive team, hanging around .500 or better depending on the strength of the league. I'll provide an update of the specific league we're in with an edit later on. I'm really looking forward to playing with you guys and thanks for all the help thus far!

Edit: Oh, it's in my sig haha. We're in league P441.

Last edited by JazzyJesus5; 09-20-2019 at 07:28 PM.
JazzyJesus5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 07:33 PM   #5131
QuantaCondor
All Star Reserve

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyJesus5 View Post

My team's name is the Jazzy Jazzmen, my manager name is JazzyJesus and we're in perfect. We're a pretty competitive team, hanging around .500 or better depending on the strength of the league. I'll provide an update of the specific league we're in with an edit later on. I'm really looking forward to playing with you guys and thanks for all the help thus far!

Ooh, a new Perfect team that we get for free next week. Exciting! I'll be interested to see your performance in OL given your existing performance in Perfect. Don't be surprised if you're relegated instantly!

F2P + restrictions. First F2P winner of PT21 Perfect League

F2P + restrictions. New team -> PT title in 8 weeks
QuantaCondor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 08:04 PM   #5132
JazzyJesus5
Bat Boy

Hey now, my team is going to SHOCK the world! Although if we end up in the same division, I hope you enjoy your next Sunday off
Old 09-20-2019, 08:04 PM   #5133
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Quote:

Great to have you aboard. Hopefully we can convince more Discorders to join up. Our league is super competitive. Gone are the days of whales running rough shod.

OMGPuppies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 08:08 PM   #5134
JazzyJesus5
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGPuppies View Post
Great to have you aboard. Hopefully we can convince more Discorders to join up. Our league is super competitive. Gone are the days of whales running rough shod.
That's good to hear. I really can't wait to give my second team a chance to play more competitive baseball during the season.
Old 09-21-2019, 12:21 AM   #5135
Magus978
All Star Starter

Quote:
Hey now, my team is going to SHOCK the world! Although if we end up in the same division, I hope you enjoy your next Sunday off
I dunno, NFTP/OL hybrid perfect is insane. I thought being thrown into whale hell with my $ team (that is finally going to be relegated this week) was bad enough, but when my Boppers got Blitzkrieg'd in OL Perfect, that was torture.

At the same time, I can't wait to bring them back once they've gotten back to perfect and had a few seasons to settle back in.

http://twitch.tv/GanbaMagus

Magus978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 01:29 AM   #5136
Argonaut
All Star Starter

The bizarre season of the Green Lake Cowboys continues, leading the AC West division by 4 games. We are more games above .500 (+16) than we have in positive run differential (+13). But I guess that pales in comparison to the Palolo Puppies, who are 74-59 with a -27 run differential!
Argonaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 03:06 AM   #5137
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonaut View Post
The bizarre season of the Green Lake Cowboys continues, leading the AC West division by 4 games. We are more games above .500 (+16) than we have in positive run differential (+13). But I guess that pales in comparison to the Palolo Puppies, who are 74-59 with a -27 run differential!
Smoke and mirrors baby. It will catch up to us.

OMGPuppies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 07:56 AM   #5138
Edster007
All Star Starter

Gold Update

The OL race is Nico-Nico's to lose. They have 6 games remaining even they go 3-3 Corinth would need to 10-3 to take the crown. The teams face off in a 3 game series later today.

In PT play OL is holding only one playoff spot in the American, Daytona is number one in the wildcard, the Robins are 4.5 out after going 22-8 in August/September.

In the National Corinth and Nico-Nico lead their divisions by 3.5 and 2.5 games. Arkham and/or Everett would have to get really hot to challenge for the wildcard as they are 8 and 8.5 our respectively.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 09-21-2019, 08:16 AM   #5139
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Rustlers Lasso Lead in OL S327

Terra Incognita had its busiest month and rounded up a 13-7 record to take over the top spot. Salem got into the mix, going 10-4. Of the top five remaining, however, Melaka seems best positioned to capture the crown. The Armada have just seven games remaining, all against Frankenthal, whom they have dominated at 9-3, though the Retros have turned around their season of late, and won the last three the teams played. The other four contenders play each other quite a bit, and unless one gets hot, seem likely to spoil each other's chances. New Zealand has three at Salem, and three at the Rustlers. Reno has three at home against Terra Incognita and visits the Witches for three. Salem has three against Terra Incgonita, New Zealand, and Reno, respectively, all at home. The Rustlers go on the road for three each against Salem and Reno, with three at home versus New Zealand.

In that other league, my hope of 10-of-11 OL teams in the playoffs seems quite unlikely, however OL will be be well represented in the post season.
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 09-21-2019, 09:16 AM   #5140
Charlatan
All Star Starter

D377 Update

Hampton Roads Rises To Top in Diamond OL Standings

In a move that should surprise approximately 0% of anyone who has observed the Diamond OL league for the past few years, the Hampton Road Rush has gained first place in the league standings. The Rush rode a 10-5 record for the month to grab the top spot from fading Aukland.

Hampton Roads has 16 OL games in September, including 7 vs Annandale and 3 vs Harlem
Aukland has 22 OL games in September, with their toughest games being 3 vs Harlem at the end of the month.

Crystal ball says odds of winning the title are: Hampton Roads 60%, Aukland 39%

Non OL Playoff News
  • Harlem has a comfortable lead in the AC East
  • Transylvania is fighting off Aukland for the AC Central lead
  • Aukland has the top AC wildcard spot, and Asylum, Cooper, and New York all have a shot at the second spot.
  • Annandale has command of the NC East
  • Pablo sits atop the NC West
  • Hampton Roads occupies the second NC wildcard spot, and Roncali has a chance to get in
So right now we have 6 of the 10 playoff spots.

Nobody is in danger of relegation.
Attached Images
Image Image