Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion

Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion Talk about our latest hockey manager game, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 11-03-2016, 06:04 PM   #1
Bunktown Ballers
All Star Starter

Infractions: 0/1 (2)
Never played a hockey game on PC

If I download is there a mode where I can try before buying. Not sure what I'd be getting myself in to
Thanks
Bunktown Ballers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 06:56 PM   #2
Jubal Early
Minors (Rookie Ball)

OOPT17 used to have a demo. Its baseball, but the format is the same. I became interested after playing the OOPT17 Demo, but baseball is just not my thing. I love FMH 3 though.

As someone brand new, it was very intimidating at first with all of the option, but you can automate almost all of the coaching and I found just playing one season and accepting that it would be awful, and just playing with the features, helped me to feel much more comfortable with the game.
Jubal Early is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 06:58 PM   #3
Jubal Early
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Demo for OOTP17 can be found here.

https://www.ootpdevelopments.com/out...l/download.php
Jubal Early is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 09:35 PM   #4
dave1927p
FHM Moderator

OOTP offers a refund period of 14 days for their games if purchased straight from them. I don't know what steams policy is. So you're option is to buy it and if you don't like it to get a refund (by submitting a ticket) before the window.

Last edited by dave1927p; 11-03-2016 at 09:37 PM.
dave1927p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 07:58 AM   #5
Bunktown Ballers
All Star Starter

Thank yall for the answer, but I been having OOTP Baseball since Season Ticket so I know about the baseball game. Just wondering bc i live in Louisiana and hockey isn't a game you just go out a see. But I'm a HUGE sports fan. Thought about iving it a try but with no demo mode i'll pass. Thanks again
Old 11-04-2016, 12:46 PM   #6
Alessandro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunktown Ballers View Post
If I download is there a mode where I can try before buying. Not sure what I'd be getting myself in to
Thanks
You can also have a read of my game review here: Franchise Hockey Manager 3 Review
it may be a good starting point to know a bit more about the game.
Thank you for reading.
Alessandro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 09:44 AM   #7
Bunktown Ballers
All Star Starter

Post deleted

Nice to delete post....need to go change my review.....Bad business folks. never would have ever expected this from this company, never

You can also have a read of my game review here: Franchise Hockey Manager 3 Review
Thank you for reading.

Your review...How does that help me?
My farts don't stink, you wanna try....but it's my opinion...

Last edited by Bunktown Ballers; 11-10-2016 at 09:47 AM.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:48 AM   #8
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Nice to delete post....need to go change my review.....Bad business folks. never would have ever expected this from this company, never
What was your post that got deleted? We don't delete posts just because they're negative or critical. I'm sorry if someone deleted yours unfairly.

Send me an email or PM with details and I'll try to look into the issue a bit further.

EDIT: All I see from recent posts is you saying we should have a demo and Jeff and Sebastian explaining why we don't and that we have a liberal refund policy that basically allows you to try the game for a while and ask for your money back if you don't like it. Basically a demo, to all intents and purposes.

You may be right or wrong in your opinion, but we've had to make a decision on whether it's worth it to invest our limited time and resources as a small company into a demo. We decided it wasn't. We'll take your opinion into account and consider it, but we're not out to get you or make things hard on you at all. We just had to make a tough decision and sadly it's not one you agree with.

We're sorry about that but if we're wrong, we're the ones losing out, not you. Ultimately it's also not really worth fighting over, is it?

We appreciate that you like and have supported OOTP baseball. We'd love you to try FHM, but if you can't do that, it's your call and we respect that.

Your opinion is valuable and we're taking it into account, but we can't act on every opinion we get, even though we do value all of them.

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here

Last edited by Lukas Berger; 11-10-2016 at 10:15 AM.
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 09:56 AM   #9
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Alessandro just tried to help you with his (he is not associated with the company) review of the game. I´m not sure why you are angry now on him or OOTP Developments. And as far as I can see there was no post deleted, so please let us know which of your posts got deleted and we will look into it.

Quote:

Thank you for reading.

My farts don't stink, you wanna try....but it's my opinion...
Old 11-11-2016, 07:32 PM   #10
Bunktown Ballers
All Star Starter

I can't find it but it was a post where I answered that I found another hockey game that allowed demo download.
Also that I was gonna post my review on a review sitye about me asking about a demo wasn't a nice experience.
It's been deleted and someone who did it knows.
It's all uder bridge now...Other game I found out I don't like playing hockey...Thanks for no help. I'll stick to baseball
Old 11-11-2016, 10:09 PM   #11
Smetana
All Star Starter

Quote:
I can't find it but it was a post where I answered that I found another hockey game that allowed demo download.
Also that I was gonna post my review on a review sitye about me asking about a demo wasn't a nice experience.
It's been deleted and someone who did it knows.
It's all uder bridge now...Other game I found out I don't like playing hockey...Thanks for no help. I'll stick to baseball
Your post wasn't deleted. You posted that in a different thread.

A quick check of your post history uncovered this knowledge.

Old 11-12-2016, 05:49 AM   #12
Bunktown Ballers
All Star Starter

There you go. I'm a idiot then. Baseball for me. G-day
Old 11-12-2016, 09:20 AM   #13
Alessandro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
You said you never played any hockey game on PC. I think that a good review can help in understanding what you can expect and not expect from a game. My article tries to explore all the areas of the game to give a final rating of the game. I also think that it can help to understand if the game is what a particular user is or is not searching for.
Alessandro is offline   Reply With Quote