Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2015, 04:40 PM   #21
NolaSola7
All Star Starter

I had no idea who they were.... But I see...... I should have realized there was something wrong.....

I wanted to edit nearly all non-first league goalies.... and so I went through each farm team and made the goalies free agents....

But I didn't really know the difference between None and Free when it came to league rights.....

I did NONE .... There was also something funny going on with the Free Agents, if I'd go the the Free Agents through the team's Free Agent Centre... All free agents didn't show...

If I went through the Front Office of the League, all seemed to be there

But then I realized "None' to rights probably prevented the league to pursue them..... a KHL _ NHL kind of thing probably....

Well, so I tried to undo it and make them all back to "Free"

But ... and this may be very important ... before I did this ... in fact, I think it alerted me to the problem of "None" or "Free" ...

I did an automatic contract deal from the options.... random contracts I mean

And suddenly the farm teams had all these 1 or 1.5 star goalies on the roster ... All farm teams at the time were missing Goalies... so 21 / 23 player roster.... and when I did random contracts ... they appeared.... << and I am pretty sure they were not previously in the free agent groups.. I went through the list... but maybe they were >>

And why Stu Jean & Lacasse ... not sure... did I maybe take them off one of the rosters???? I may have... I don't recall that specifically....

Last edited by NolaSola7; 10-06-2015 at 04:42 PM.
NolaSola7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 05:02 PM   #22
NolaSola7
All Star Starter

I just went in again...

I can see they are only contracted to the Farm team ... and not the Top/First team...

If that is one problem... then I can change their rights to the Main team....
Old 10-06-2015, 05:48 PM   #23
NolaSola7
All Star Starter

I just went through all farm teams... they all had 2 goalies under contract with only the Farm team, and NONE as league rights.....

I changed 2 goalies, and the teams also had 1 or 2 defensemen on non-major league contracts.....

One team interestingly changed names ... to german Lauritzer Hunde... ich sprechen nein deutsche!
Old 10-06-2015, 05:53 PM   #24
NolaSola7
All Star Starter

I just uploaded yet another...

This one should have all farm league teams' players signed with rights to the major league team...

file name to ftp : "Stu_Jean_team_rights.lg.7z"

Last edited by NolaSola7; 10-06-2015 at 06:02 PM.
Old 10-06-2015, 06:02 PM   #25
NolaSola7
All Star Starter

I just got past September 6th !!!!!

Seems maybe there was two GMs... one for the Farm and one for the Top Tier Team??

And it just so happened that the recent update will involve GM/coaching contracts... so it seemed it was the issue..

But it was something I did.... Gave many goalies zero Rights to th league.. so the game produced goalies..... but out of the normal contracts.... makes sense Sept 6th crashed.... it's when players get moved around for the pre-season, right?
Old 10-06-2015, 07:03 PM   #26
Malte Schwarz

I have sent you a pm.
Malte Schwarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 11:12 AM   #27
Goldash
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I had this exact situation happen when manually assigning GM's to the Las Vegas and Quebec expansion teams as Commissioner.

I believe (as has been speculated) that this is a direct result of the "resetting personnel contract" bug that will be addressed in Patch 2.

In my game, I removed the generic expansion team personnel by manually assigning Mark Jakubowski (Assistant GM of Sabres) to Las Vegas and Jason Botterill (Assistant GM of Pens) to Quebec.

The next day, the AI ended up hiring Trent Klatt to Vegas and Claude Loiselle to Quebec. Both GM's have remained with each team ever since.

Last edited by Goldash; 10-07-2015 at 11:13 AM.
Goldash is offline   Reply With Quote