Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - General Discussions

Old 05-06-2015, 02:54 PM   #61
Jayrome
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Can we expect some more teaser screenshots anytime soon?

All those screenshots from last week got me addicted
Jayrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 11:30 AM   #62
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

You remember the old days when you looked through players in FHM 2014 and wished that the transaction history would not be deleted after each season? In FHM 2 we don't delete it after each season, not after 2, 5 or 10 years but just keep it forever. And to make it even better, we added a nice little screen that has it in chronological order for you to check out. So now you can check out the career of your favorite player after he retired.

Old 05-08-2015, 12:51 PM   #63
scootermojo
Minors (Double A)

It would be nice in the transactions section of players when it mentions trades to see who he was traded for. For example: "October 31, 2036: Traded from Washington to New Jersey for Joe Smith (or whoever he's traded for)."

I always like to see on OOTP how trades work out and see how the traded players did after they were dealt. Unless I'm mistaken there's really no way to see who this guy was traded for.

It's also nice to see when someone is signed as a free agent what the contract term and years they signed for. Looks like that info isn't listed here.

Last edited by scootermojo; 05-08-2015 at 12:52 PM.
scootermojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 05:54 PM   #64
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

DAYMN!!!!!!!! I REALLY like this and FYI I think my last OOTP was 3 havent been back since....the pop ups are very nice and the control of the MINORS YES!!!!!!! WILL BUY!!!!!
zyberianwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 05:59 PM   #65
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

Oh by the way in the "other" hockey game Carcillo was put on pre season waivers along with Bickell. I took control of Nashville and took them to their first ever CUP!!!!! (with help from Bickell, Neil (Chris), Raffi (via trade) and some career ass hat I traded for that EVERYONE hates...some scrub named JAGR!!!!!!!...
Old 05-13-2015, 11:56 AM   #66
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

After the feedback on the player history (mostly about the missing trade info) we do store trades now. That way we can display the trade info.

Old 05-13-2015, 12:06 PM   #67
BlackIce
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyberianwarrior View Post
Oh by the way in the "other" hockey game Carcillo was put on pre season waivers along with Bickell. I took control of Nashville and took them to their first ever CUP!!!!! (with help from Bickell, Neil (Chris), Raffi (via trade) and some career ass hat I traded for that EVERYONE hates...some scrub named JAGR!!!!!!!...
It's such a blessing to see other folks such as yourself value toughness and grit as I do! Nice buds and congrats!!

I hope the heck the FHM2 series covers more aspects of physical players roles like Neil, Torres and the use of agitators like Montreals Gallagher, Vancouvers Borrows are a perfect example from this years playoffs of drawing penalties.
BlackIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 06:47 PM   #68
Empach
Minors (Double A)

For trade history something I've wanted is when draft picks are involved if clicking on them could link to the player picked with that draft pick. I find that helpful when evaluating who won a trade. Any potential for that?
Empach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 07:25 PM   #69
MikelPickle
Bat Boy

Will there be a section where we can see all the retired players in the game? (Ex. Dominik Hasek, Wayne Gretzky, Bobby Orr, etc?)
MikelPickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 09:04 PM   #70
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackIce View Post
It's such a blessing to see other folks such as yourself value toughness and grit as I do! Nice buds and congrats!!

I hope the heck the FHM2 series covers more aspects of physical players roles like Neil, Torres and the use of agitators like Montreals Gallagher, Vancouvers Borrows are a perfect example from this years playoffs of drawing penalties.
Well here is my Roster from the other game. Rinne (4-0 shutout last game) Hutton (backup) Josi, 2A, Bartley, Weber, Elis, Jones, Ekholm Forsberg, Raffi (a steal scored 12G 17A for me ) Bickell, Cullen, Roy Wilson.Ribero Jarnkrok Neal, Jagr , Stalberg Smith and Fisher (I expect both Fisher and Jagr to leave the team and Jagr will probably retire ) Smith 9g Neal 17P to lead the team in the playoffs. Raffi 5G 8A Jagr 4G 7A Neal and Smith tied for lead at 31G in season and Neal had 59 points but head trouble maker was NOT Bickel or Neill but RIBERO!! with 104 and somewhere there was a full line brawl including the goalies involved sweet once I find it I'll post it Oh Raffi had a total of 31G and 38 A with *G and ^A coming from me after the trade but it cost me Borque and two minor players Budish and Shiala. But Johnson and Jagr for Jokinen and Hammon was too easy (hammond was a waiver pick up as well) but i like the tough guys especially Downie, Hartnell and a few others and I really wished the preds would of gone after a tough guy when they had the chance. oh well.
Old 05-14-2015, 02:03 AM   #71
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackIce View Post

The penalty/physical play/fighting systems in the new engine are a lot more elaborate. That leaves us a lot of room to give the user ways to influence them via tactics and player selection, and if something isn't having the influence it should (e.g., agitators), it's now a lot easier for us to adjust things to model that better.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 07:29 PM   #72
nichimanen
Minors (Single A)

Sorry if I'm asking this in the wrong thread, but in the images above the static player graphics are being implemented. I was wondering, does that mean there will be no face gen in FHM2?
nichimanen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 08:21 PM   #73
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichimanen View Post
Sorry if I'm asking this in the wrong thread, but in the images above the static player graphics are being implemented. I was wondering, does that mean there will be no face gen in FHM2?
FHM 2 will have Facegen.
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 08:56 PM   #74
beezer2434
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Cole. View Post
FHM 2 will have Facegen.
How far zoomed out will it be? Will we be able to see the whole jersey logos?
beezer2434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 10:06 PM   #75
dave1927p
FHM Moderator

anyone notice this in the screen?
Attached Images
Old 05-15-2015, 12:28 PM   #76
dani9
Minors (Rookie Ball)

i think it might be something like player's game log...
dani9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 04:51 PM   #77
krownroyal83
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1927p View Post
Looks like the G's still look like C's
krownroyal83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 05:20 PM   #78
scootermojo
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1927p View Post
That's cool......nice touch. So does that mean that we can get goal, assist or point game streaks, too?

Although I'm sure it won't be in this version a nice touch for future versions would be goals, assists, points in a playoff series tracker or records. I was always fascinated by otherworldly performances in a single playoff series like Mario Lemieux's 17 points in only 6 games against the Capitals in '92 or Jari Kurri scoring 12 goals (TWELVE GOALS!!!!) in one series against the Blackhawks back in the 80's.
scootermojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 06:38 PM   #79
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by beezer2434 View Post
How far zoomed out will it be? Will we be able to see the whole jersey logos?
It remains to be seen exactly at this point what form Facegen will take in hockey, work continues on it. Stay tuned for more details.
Old 05-15-2015, 06:38 PM   #80
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by krownroyal83 View Post
Looks like the G's still look like C's
That will be fixed for release, the screenshot is with the old text.