Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.6 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 6 Available

FHM 6 Available Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team > PT Dynasty Reports

PT Dynasty Reports Tell us about your very own Perfect Team!

Old 10-02-2019, 07:27 AM   #81
One Great Matrix
All Star Reserve

Thanked 147x in 111 posts
Infractions: 0/1 (1)
In the Year 2045...

In this season I was placed in a division with bonaldi taylor's Bobcats & I finished in 2nd place at 102-60. I think they finished 24-30 Games ahead of me so 126-133 wins. 133 sounds about right, they were pretty unbeatable...and ....not sure if they finished the job but did make it to the World Series after beating the New York Flyers 3 games out of 4 in a boring divisional series.

The one game I won wasn't, didn't strike me as anything special. I had some ideas about how to beat them in a 5-game series after a 3-game home regular season series went 38 total innings & they won every time in last inning heroics, figured maybe a player or two would change things as I had 170,000 PP but ...I really couldn't figure a way to fit any new guys in in a whole 8-9 hours filled with no clarity of vision so we went in with the same team and lost game 1 in extras, game 2 were spanked, won! game 3, and would you believe it lost game 4, series over
Old 10-08-2019, 08:42 PM   #82
One Great Matrix
All Star Reserve

Red face 2046 Results

Placed in a division with Milkbone Underwear we went neck-and-neck all season...never more than 6 games separating us & at least 7 swaps of 1st place all to end...in an exact tie....both we and they finished 95-67.

The tie-breaker game was at their place & even went into extra-innings. We took the lead...ermm….I forget the details for now. They won it in the bottom half of their inning ...actually may have been the 9th, but believe it WAS the 11th or 13th and I believe I put a run up in the top half of the inning and blew it in the bottom half. For sure it came down to the wire after coming down to the wire.

Any way I had to go the wild card route in 2046. Faced the 116-46 Fighting Ahabs. Was able to win that game with some timely hitting and a great performance by Sandy Koufax.

The Seoul Canaries were my opponent in the LDS. I won the first game easily but lost two close battles & got downright outplayed another time in games 2,3, & 4 of the series. A 3-1 victory for the Canaries and the end of the Flyers' 2046 season.
Old 10-13-2019, 05:35 PM   #83
One Great Matrix
All Star Reserve

In 2047, I was placed in the same division as the San Antonio Cotton Rats for at least the 2nd, maybe 3rd, maybe 4th time...I think I came as close as ever to not finishing behind them. There were three 100-win teams in the division.

Cotton Rats won 110. Flyers won 103. Isotopes won 103.

PLAYOFFS: First I had to beat the Isotopes who beat me 13 out of 19 games in the regular season. So they had homefield for the wild card game. We won the game, 3-1, Bob Gibson pitched masterfully as he did all season.

Next up were the Louisville Colonels, who, to my surprise, I was able to beat 5 out of 7 times in the regular season including a 4-game sweep in our first ever match-up. I didn't think that it would be an easy series by any means but this little thought in my head that I was all too pleased with my regular season performance against them I figured...was probably nonsense & I proved in reality I could at least compete with them in the series.

Well, I did... But both teams kind of forgot to bring their bats. We totalled 24 hits for the series. They totalled 19 hits for the series.

Game 1 was 2-0 Flyers & we scored both runs in the first two innings, none after that. I would end up scoring more runs in those first two innings than in the next 34 innings of the series combined.

Game 2 was 4-0 Louisville Colonels as Walter Johnson shut down our offense.

Game 3 was 2-1 Colonels in a close one at The Joint. Bob Gibson was downright dominant for us but going into the 9th tied 1-1 (Schilling wasn't bad for the Colonels, neither), my virtual interpreter decided I wanted Halladay in to pitch, lol....He was pretty great all season but...he gave up a run in the top of the 9th, and we lost the game and were down in the series, Two to One.

Game 4 was a 1-0 final in Louisville's favor at our place. For some reason, I decided neither Seaver on short rest nor Santana was qualified to make this start and brought Dwight Gooden out of the bullpen to start...well, that didn't turn out to be such a bad idea as he pitched 5 laborious but ALMOST scoreless innings (gave up 1 run) & Mathewson and Rivera followed with 2 scoreless IP each of their own...However, despite this practical dominance, we were unable to plate a single run in game 4 & that was all she wrote.

The culmative score for the series was like a halftime score of a football game: 7-3 Louisville.

I wasn't supposed to compete this week, & in a way I didn't but I couldn't help sort of playing manager when the team on auto-pilot (and with a little more funk than usual) did just as good if not better as when I'm over-managing (which is regular managing for me)...

so sometimes all is well even that doesn't end well.
Old 10-21-2019, 04:37 PM   #84
One Great Matrix
All Star Reserve

Swept in divisional series 3-0. 2nd series loss to York Yard Dawgz.

106-56 regular season.
Tied for best yet.