Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > Perfect Team
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team Perfect Team 2.0 - The online revolution continues! Battle thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 08-11-2019, 11:36 AM   #1
realhotsnow
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Seeking competitive-minded guys

Hi, I'm realhotsnow from South Korea, I love baseball, and also an addict of this game, PT.

For me, the most interesting thing of this game is 'competition' for sure.

Understanding that this game fulfills many interests.

Making best lineup and conquering league can be.
Being a good dealer at AH or being a insane collector for tons of missions would be also.

With tons of spending real money, losing can be a torture how my whalish team lose playoffs? I feel that also.

But at the sight of the 'GAME', how it can be a 'real-game'?
For whales, competiton with other guys are too-much unfair it's like a 'commissioner mode' imo.
No tension in season, no interests there although paid tons of.

Some of other sounds can be 'also our league have many of strong guys'. But, could someone ensure it every week? I dont think so tbh. I can confirm that at least the whale-league gives you more chance to fail to join playoffs and thinking about strategies and park factors, player value and tendencies more. What is my strength or what is my weakness.

I dont think this thread pull many of guys to the whale-league, but I hope so.

If you feel some rudeness in this thread, I'm sorry for that. No intention for that and feel the many of interests in different ways.

Feel free to contact me to join whale league and can contact on discord also.

Hope everyone here enjoy, good day.
realhotsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 01:02 PM   #2
HiDesertAce
Major Leagues

The whale league is the most fun i have had in PT.

It will definitely test your mettle. The league would be even better if there are more teams in it as right now there are only 10-12 whales and the rest are random placements.

I will rejoin whale league in a week. Hope to see some of the teams that have been in their in the past...its a much better league when there are more whales...yes some of us who could win perfect level titles won't make the playoffs...but you might figure out how to make your team better in the process.

thanks realhotsnow for your enthiusiasm for perfect team! and trying to recruit new players. It worked, it will get me back in a week after i am done training my new Honus Wagner.

HiDesertAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 03:07 PM   #3
webdox
Minors (Triple A)

I wish I had a team that could compete with you guys. Sounds fun and it would be fun to play with people on the boards. Up till now I just float around and always select random. When I can win a Perfect Title I'll join you boys.

I have spent into the thousands but spread it out way too much over all 3 teams since my goal was to just have fun with several different theme teams ideas That has gotten boring for me and I've hit the wall.

I wish I could compile a team from all 3 of my teams as I know I could compete now with what I have collectively but no on any one team. Until then I will keep stocking up the PP. I have already chosen which of my 3 to run with so hope to see you soon with a presentable team...

EDIT: Ah, well, I checked your name and I think I have been randomly placed in your league before, as I got destroyed by the Seoul IOICats and another team with the same cat logo just not upside-down I think?

It was fun as I'm pretty sure it was my All Gold Team (Great Lakes Generals) which does do okay in Perfect when they are really having an overachieving year.

Last edited by webdox; 08-11-2019 at 03:38 PM.
webdox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 06:01 PM   #4
realhotsnow
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiDesertAce View Post
The whale league is the most fun i have had in PT.

It will definitely test your mettle. The league would be even better if there are more teams in it as right now there are only 10-12 whales and the rest are random placements.

I will rejoin whale league in a week. Hope to see some of the teams that have been in their in the past...its a much better league when there are more whales...yes some of us who could win perfect level titles won't make the playoffs...but you might figure out how to make your team better in the process.

thanks realhotsnow for your enthiusiasm for perfect team! and trying to recruit new players. It worked, it will get me back in a week after i am done training my new Honus Wagner.

This game is my favorite hobby nowadays, nowadays I'm reluctant to go to the gym when I have extra time. Don't know how much this would be successful but I hope it would be, for better competition in my favorite hobby thing.

Hope to meet you soon, your Honus learns well and thanks to your advices in different views which I can miss when if I think alone.
Old 08-11-2019, 06:13 PM   #5
realhotsnow
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by webdox View Post
I wish I had a team that could compete with you guys. Sounds fun and it would be fun to play with people on the boards. Up till now I just float around and always select random. When I can win a Perfect Title I'll join you boys.

I have spent into the thousands but spread it out way too much over all 3 teams since my goal was to just have fun with several different theme teams ideas That has gotten boring for me and I've hit the wall.

I wish I could compile a team from all 3 of my teams as I know I could compete now with what I have collectively but no on any one team. Until then I will keep stocking up the PP. I have already chosen which of my 3 to run with so hope to see you soon with a presentable team...

EDIT: Ah, well, I checked your name and I think I have been randomly placed in your league before, as I got destroyed by the Seoul IOICats and another team with the same cat logo just not upside-down I think?

It was fun as I'm pretty sure it was my All Gold Team (Great Lakes Generals) which does do okay in Perfect when they are really having an overachieving year.

I only spent bucks only for realhotsnow... Other two teams are crap so far. Just I concentrated on my best team (and bc of budget issue?) But sometimes I hope I have a good theme team to enjoy but, yeah its too greedy.

This game's the most fun thing and regardless thing with ability, pack pulling decides team for sure. I dunno how much you have been getting lucky (dunno its ur best team or not also)

** I think I remember that all golds team, hah maybe your team it was!!! Nice to meet(met) ya!