Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - General Discussion

Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - General Discussion Talk about the latest FHM, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 04-03-2018, 09:53 PM   #1
maikgianino
Minors (Double A)

Unhappy I think I made a mistake signing a new contract

Hello there.
I hope everyone is doing fine!

I think I made a mistake, I was managing the Tohoku Free Blades of the Asia Ice Hockey League, in the 4th year of contract finally made the play offs without any problems and lost in semi-finales as expected because South Korean teams are stronger than Japanese teams due the foreign rules that are (from my point of view) wrong, since Japanese players don't count as foreign for Korean teams so they can build stronger teams. This is one of the reasons why I wanted to change team because I'm not going to win the AIHL never.

With that said, after we got eliminated in Semi-Finals I got a proposal from Ottawa's 67s who are doing terrible.

My question is, I'm going finish the season with a different team.
What is going to happen when I get the season summary with the positive and negative points stuff?

Game is going to sum Free Blades records with 67's records? Or I'm going to get 2 separate summaries? Considering that I will lose most of the games with Ottawa until the end of the season.

Thank you in advance. Greetings!
maikgianino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 02:05 AM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

It'll be based on your most recent team's record only, so just the Ottawa results.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 01:31 PM   #3
maikgianino
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
It'll be based on your most recent team's record only, so just the Ottawa results.
OMG
So I made a mistake then.
maikgianino is offline   Reply With Quote