Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - Public Beta Test
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2013, 02:21 PM   #101
Cushen
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
Can you guys go to your Users/your username/Library/Application Support/Out of the Park Developments/Franchise Hockey Manager 2014/Data folder, open crash_report.txt and post the text in it here? That'll give us some idea of what's going wrong.
Startup - Something went wrong!
eSellerate - exit with code eWeb_InstallEngineFromPath returned 0x000007D0 (SDK_LATEST_ENGINE_ALREADY_INSTALLED)
Startup - Not good!
Startup - Start finished, load Startscreen!
Startup - Startscreen begin!
Startup - Start process successfull!
eSellerate - exit with code eWeb_InstallEngineFromPath returned 0x000007D0 (SDK_LATEST_ENGINE_ALREADY_INSTALLED)
eSellerate - exit with code eWeb_ActivateSerialNumber returned 0xFFFF9E53 (Unknown eSellerate result code)
eSellerate - exit with code eWeb_ActivateSerialNumber returned 0xFFFF9E53 (Unknown eSellerate result code)

The exact same as sandornaut. I've tried on my iMac and MacBook so far with the same result.
Old 05-24-2013, 02:54 PM   #102
highheat42
Minors (Double A)

Been getting weird symbol issues, wrong teams logos in the standings. Also with the player picture packs, the photos are not showing up for any players even though i have them in the correct directory, before i created a game.
Attached Images
Old 05-24-2013, 06:30 PM   #103
Toutpitou64
Bat Boy

How did you do to have all these features????

I don't have any logos, pictures, ...

And I don't have "Out of the Park Developments" or "Franchise Hockey Manager 2014" folders!

Just installed the game as it is said, copying it in the application folder and that's all... Did I miss something?
Old 05-24-2013, 07:40 PM   #104
lwa99
Minors (Rookie Ball)

MacBook question and more...

1-I can't seem to get the game to go full screen. I am missing the defense pair and goalie for the home team plus whatever is below that if anything.

2- PBP see home wins face-off, away wins face-off, home wins face-off, there is nothing else between that.

3- Is PBP bare bones now as I am not seeing any hits, turnovers, passes, fights, etc.....

Love the feel of it so far so great.
Old 05-24-2013, 09:37 PM   #105
gmerger
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwa99 View Post
1-I can't seem to get the game to go full screen. I am missing the defense pair and goalie for the home team plus whatever is below that if anything.

2- PBP see home wins face-off, away wins face-off, home wins face-off, there is nothing else between that.

3- Is PBP bare bones now as I am not seeing any hits, turnovers, passes, fights, etc.....

Love the feel of it so far so great.
Yeah I was wondering this as well, it's hard to get a feel for the game with the way the PBP is set up now.
Old 05-25-2013, 07:09 AM   #106
rouschen
Bat Boy

"And I don't have "Out of the Park Developments" or "Franchise Hockey Manager 2014" folders!"

Look out for Library/Application Support/Out of the Park Developments/...
Old 05-25-2013, 08:43 AM   #107
Toutpitou64
Bat Boy

Nope, I already searched and didn't find any, even with the searching engine of my mac... I have a MacBook Pro with 10.8.3 OS... Please help

EDIT: Ok, finally found, it's juste that the User Library folder is hidden in 10.7 & 10.8
Just had to type this in the Terminal: chflags nohidden ~/Library/

Last edited by Toutpitou64; 05-25-2013 at 09:01 AM.
Old 05-25-2013, 01:05 PM   #108
sandornaut
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toutpitou64 View Post
Nope, I already searched and didn't find any, even with the searching engine of my mac... I have a MacBook Pro with 10.8.3 OS... Please help

EDIT: Ok, finally found, it's juste that the User Library folder is hidden in 10.7 & 10.8
Just had to type this in the Terminal: chflags nohidden ~/Library/
another way to do this is in the Finder's "Go" menu, press the Option key to reveal the Library.
Old 05-25-2013, 01:44 PM   #109
asilvermtzion
Minors (Double A)

you can also hit shift+command+g to bring up a "go to the folder" option, then type ~/Library/.
Old 05-25-2013, 02:57 PM   #110
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cushen View Post
Startup - Something went wrong!
Startup - Not good!
Startup - Start finished, load Startscreen!
Startup - Startscreen begin!
Startup - Start process successfull!

The exact same as sandornaut. I've tried on my iMac and MacBook so far with the same result.
We're checking into it, but Sebastian and I haven't seen that 'unknown code' error message before, so we're not sure what's going on there. Andreas has a little more experience with eSellerate, so I've asked him to take a look at it, we'll see what he finds out.