Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 21 > Perfect Team 21 > PT Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

PT Bug Reports Forum Have a Perfect Team bug to report? Please post here.

Old 04-07-2020, 05:32 PM   #1
jumpin_james
Minors (Single A)

Tourney team doesn't save anymore

So I have an Iron tournament team that I've been using for over a week now. After today's update, the team isn't "saved" anymore.

I have manually deactivated and then activated cards, manually done rotations and lineups and then have successfully submitted the team for the tournament.

But...when I go to sign up for the NEXT tournament, the team is totally different.

Am I doing something wrong? Missing a step? Or is this a bug?
Old 04-07-2020, 06:36 PM   #2
Stanley Kuppchaser
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpin_james View Post
So I have an Iron tournament team that I've been using for over a week now. After today's update, the team isn't "saved" anymore.

I have manually deactivated and then activated cards, manually done rotations and lineups and then have successfully submitted the team for the tournament.

But...when I go to sign up for the NEXT tournament, the team is totally different.

Am I doing something wrong? Missing a step? Or is this a bug?

Seems something went off on the last patch. Every single time I try to submit my team, as soon as the graphics loading begins, the PC stops responding, and after 2-4 minutes there are two error messages, but then when I hit submit again it goes through. Have to admit, I didn't look at the roster because I got the message about the default loading in and assumed it was correct. Will check your problem. I also went to my settings to the troubleshooting tab, just to try to re-upload my team graphic to the server, and the same thing happened.

Last edited by Stanley Kuppchaser; 04-07-2020 at 06:37 PM.
Stanley Kuppchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 06:46 PM   #3
jumpin_james
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley Kuppchaser View Post
Seems something went off on the last patch. Every single time I try to submit my team, as soon as the graphics loading begins, the PC stops responding, and after 2-4 minutes there are two error messages, but then when I hit submit again it goes through. Have to admit, I didn't look at the roster because I got the message about the default loading in and assumed it was correct. Will check your problem. I also went to my settings to the troubleshooting tab, just to try to re-upload my team graphic to the server, and the same thing happened.
Yes I am also having the same thing happening when I try to submit. 2-3 minute freeze followed by two error messages. Then I hit submit again and it goes through (I think).
Old 04-07-2020, 06:57 PM   #4
mcdog512
Hall Of Famer

Location: Pack Robert Gibson; November 9, 1935 – October 2, 2020
There are few problems at the moment. Playing some Motorsport Manager at the moment but I should fire up OOTP to check on my teams.

mcdog512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 08:07 PM   #5
bailey
Hall Of Famer

I swapped out a player last night, but the old player kept showing up on my roster. I think what you need to do when you make changes is to go back after the tournament starts, but before it sims the first game is to submit your team one more time during this short window of time if you want changes to "stick" for the next tournament.

bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 07:11 AM   #6
Kris Jardine
OOTP Developments

The dev team is investigating reports of teams getting team submit errors

Webstore - https://ootpdevelopments.onfastspring.com/games/
Steam - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...k_Baseball_22/
Kris Jardine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 07:30 AM   #7
jumpin_james
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey View Post
I swapped out a player last night, but the old player kept showing up on my roster. I think what you need to do when you make changes is to go back after the tournament starts, but before it sims the first game is to submit your team one more time during this short window of time if you want changes to "stick" for the next tournament.
Thanks. I will try that.