Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts

Old 08-05-2012, 11:30 AM   #61
Doc_Brown
All Star Starter

That's great, thank you.

Last edited by Doc_Brown; 08-05-2012 at 02:18 PM.
Doc_Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 04:53 PM   #62
DelinoDeShields
Minors (Single A)

Registered just to thank Blueturf for this league. I got OOTP14 to play around with early 90's historical, but finding this whole new universe is something else. The depth and detail -- maps, uniforms, finances, everything! -- is amazing. So much hard work I couldn't even have begun to do on my own. Just incredible. Thank you so much!

(I decided to manage the Rhodes Mill high school team because I like their colors. 100 hours, 2 bad years and 2 play-off years (lost in the 1st round both times) later, I'm more determined then ever. If I can maintain a good record here, I'm pretending a KIA team will "notice" and give me a job. Then if I rock the KIA, the KPL is sure to call. Muscovy and Boulder Crest are titans there, but maybe I'll eventually turn an underdog team around. The hope is intoxicating. This universe really gives the feel that being a manager in baseball is a reward, and reaching in the KPL is an honor.)
DelinoDeShields is offline   Reply With Quote