Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - Fictional Simulations

OOTP 20 - Fictional Simulations Discuss fictional simulations and their results in this forum.

Old 02-20-2020, 11:32 PM   #1
jasg224
Major Leagues

Soccer as Baseball (The Definitive Edition)

Hey all! Some of you might have come across this thread a while ago. I stopped it because, to be honest, I didn't like much of what I was putting out. I didn’t like how there were many foreign players or how the in-game date started in 2019. So, I started a new one (and a better one, I hope).

Again, the first league in the game will be England’s The Baseball League, starting with 12 teams:

Bolton Wanderers
Everton Toffees
Aston Villa Lions
West Bromwich Baggies
Preston North End
Derby Rams
Burnley Clarets
Wolverhampton Wolves
Blackburn Rovers
Accrington Club
Notts County Magpies
Stoke Potters

The league will start September 8th, 1888 (for real this time). The teams will play 22 games each (twice against each other) and only one game per week. The top two teams will make it to the Community Shield and will only play one game to determine the League Champions. (I need to do this as I have found the game will not move on from the first season if playoffs are disabled). DH will be enabled.

I set service years for FA to 4, with arbitration after 1 year, minimum salary is $1,250 with the super star salary set to 50,000. International Amateur FA, Established FA and FA from Independent Leagues are disables. International discoveries are set at Default, with 25% each from Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Player origin is set to 92% from England, 3% from N. Ireland and Scotland, and 1% from Ireland and Wales.

Roster limit is set to 21. I got to this number as soccer squads are usually 25, 11 starters, 11 to make a back-up team and 3 extras. This is OOTP Baseball so each team should have 9 starters, 9 back-ups and 3 extras. The starting rotation size is set to 3 (as there are 3 goalkeepers in a soccer squad) and rotation type to start higher rested. Starters are allowed in relief, as there are no relievers. The number of position players is set to 18.

As I adjusted the roster settings, I also adjusted strategic tendencies. Hook for SP is set to +5, use of relievers and closers to very rarely, use of openers to 0, pitcher stamina to Very High. I also changed stealing bases to often and hit & run, bunting and infield shifts to normal in an attempt to make athleticism somewhat more important (just as it is in modern soccer).

Trading is enabled and the deadline is set to August 31st to match (modern) real life, although trading frequency is set to low. There will be a 5-round draft with the first one set to be held March 1st, 1889. Players will come from an “Academy" level (HS in-game), with the Academy League made up of 9 teams from the 9 regions of England:

East Emeralds
North East Nobles
North West Navigators
South West Scarlets
West Midlands Wolfhounds
Yorkshire & Humber Wizards
London Royals
South East Squires
East Midlands Emperors

Players will be from the UK (England, N. Ireland and Wales) with 93% from England. Age limits are set from 15 to 22 with all players eligible. This is because IRL, age is not an impediment to be signed by a professional club from your country. Age limits are set as I am planning on adding U23 and U18 leagues in the future.

Alongside The Baseball League there will be an international tournament, the British Home Championship. It will be played every year around February-March between Scotland, N. Ireland, England and Wales.

Last edited by jasg224; 02-20-2020 at 11:34 PM.
jasg224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 08:56 AM   #2
RMc
All Star Starter

I saw your other thread and thought it was interesting. I noticed you started branching out to other countries (France, Belgium, Argentina, etc) in the years in which soccer started in those countries...cool idea!

But if the idea is to create a different universe in which baseball replaces soccer as the worldwide game, you're going to have to include the US-based leagues, at least in the background. Practically, you'd expect major leaguers to occasionally drift over to other countries, and eventually players who cut their teeth in other countries would wind up in MLB.

Something to think about...
Old 02-24-2020, 07:27 PM   #3
jasg224
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMc View Post
I saw your other thread and thought it was interesting. I noticed you started branching out to other countries (France, Belgium, Argentina, etc) in the years in which soccer started in those countries...cool idea!

But if the idea is to create a different universe in which baseball replaces soccer as the worldwide game, you're going to have to include the US-based leagues, at least in the background. Practically, you'd expect major leaguers to occasionally drift over to other countries, and eventually players who cut their teeth in other countries would wind up in MLB.

Something to think about...
You see, I don't want players to end up in the MLB. TBH I haven't done much testing but I assume that by using the League Reputation options as well as the English league (and later the other big leagues) having more money, the best players will eventually end up there. The idea is not to make a world in which baseball eventually replaces soccer. It's to make a world in which soccer teams play baseball instead (and the other IRL baseball leagues don't exist). I hope my explanation helped you better understand what I'm trying to do.
Old 02-24-2020, 10:06 PM   #4
jasg224
Major Leagues

1888 British Home Championship

Standings

England beats Wales 7-3 in the Championship Round.

Best Players
1B Justin Cramond (England) - 6-11/2 2B/1 HR/7 RBI
2B Vic Burge (N. Ireland) - 6-13/2 2B/1 HR/7 RBI
LF Jack Black (England) - 8-19/1 2B/2 HR/3 RBI
Sebastian McGoff (Wales) - 4-15/2 HR/6 RBI

RHP Finnegan O'Sullivan (ENG) - 2 W/1.50 ERA/18.0 IP/29 K
RHP Matthew Sturgess (ENG) - 1 W/9.0 IP/11 K
RHP Sam Brown (SCO) - 1 W/9.0 IP/8 K/1.00 ERA
LHP Roy McCabe (WAL) - 1 W/9.0 IP/9 K/2.00 ERA
Old 02-25-2020, 07:03 PM   #5
eck.nicholas
Major Leagues

I like this. Are you mimicking how England soccer expanded? Like many years down the road, you will have a few leagues that will have promotion and relegation?

Chop On: Atlanta Braves
eck.nicholas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 10:22 PM   #6
jasg224
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by eck.nicholas View Post
I like this. Are you mimicking how England soccer expanded? Like many years down the road, you will have a few leagues that will have promotion and relegation?
Yes, although I will only include the top 4 divisions. As I will also include some other leagues from around the world, I want to keep the simulation as quick as possible.
Old 02-25-2020, 10:40 PM   #7
eck.nicholas
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasg224 View Post
Yes, although I will only include the top 4 divisions. As I will also include some other leagues from around the world, I want to keep the simulation as quick as possible.

Awesome. I like this premise. Good luck and I’ll be following.

Chop On: Atlanta Braves
eck.nicholas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 02:15 AM   #8
jasg224
Major Leagues

1888-89 The Baseball League

Welcome to the first end of season report!

Standings

Wolverhampton dominated for the majority of the season but lost their last game as Stoke won 7 of their last 9 games to tie them for first place.

Community Shield

Wolverhampton became the first ever Baseball League champions after beating Stoke 9-5. The Wolves scored 5 runs in the first inning and never looked back. Sam Brown was the winning pitcher with Louis Anderson being pinned the loss.

Awards
Rookie of the Year:

Wolves' 23-year-old second-baseman Colman Jeffries wins the Young Player of the Year Award after batting .284 with an OPS of .702, 1 HR, 12 RBI and 18 stolen bases.

Pitcher of the Year:

Scotland international, Sam Brown became the first player to recieve the Pitcher of the Year Award. Brown won 16 games out of 21 starts. He posted a 1.92 ERA with a league-leading 102 strikeouts and 41 walks through 196.2 innings, the most out of any pitcher.

Player of the Year:

Wolverhampton pitcher Sam Brown became the first player to win both the Player of the Year and Pitcher of the Year Awards in the same season.
Old 02-27-2020, 10:33 PM   #9
jasg224
Major Leagues

1889 British Home Championship

Standings

England beats Wales 12-0 in the Championship Round. This is England's 2nd championship.

Best Players
LF Declan Dawson (ENG) - 9-19/2 2B/1 HR/6 RBI
1B Sebastian McGoff (WAL) - 7-13/2 HR/5 RBI
2B Barclay Prine (ENG) - 5-16/1 2B/2 HR/5 RBI
2B Vic Burge (ENG) - 6-10/1 2B

RHP Morgan Martin (WAL) - 2 W/2.91 ERA/21.2 IP/17 K
RHP Matthew Sturgess (ENG) - 2 W/1.00 ERA/18.0 IP/20 K
RHP Sam Brown (ENG) - 1-1/4.50 ERA/18.0 IP/20 K
RHP Reece Mitchell (SCO) - 1-1/2.65 ERA/17.0 IP/15 K
Old 02-29-2020, 01:06 PM   #10
jasg224
Major Leagues

1889 English Draft

On March 3rd, 1889, the 12 English clubs came together to celebrate the first ever Draft. Here are the first round picks and highlights from the rest. The quotes are taken from the OSA scouting report.

First Round
#1 – Everton select RHP James Clark who projects to be a solid backup starter with three solid pitches.
#2 – Accrington select LHP Jay Berry, he should rank among the best starting pitcher prospects in any organization.
#3 – West Bromwich select SS Daryl Johnston who has the potential to be an impact big leaguer and steal 20 bases each year.
#4 – Notts County select RHP Lenny Ireland who projects to be a solid backup starter with three solid pitches.
#5 – Preston select 1B Toby Glynn who has excellent raw power but still only projects to be the starter for a mid-table or lower team.
#6 – Bolton select 1B Ellis Taylor who profiles as an above average player.
#7 – Aston Villa select corner OF Ryan Young who has plus-plus contact ability and some raw power. His future looks extremely promising.
#8 – Derby select 3B Jude Dubois, projected to be an above average, everyday player.
#9 – Burnley select RHP Charlie Turner who has potential to be a quality backup starter.
#10 – Blackburn selected but failed so sign C Seanan Edwards.
#11 – Wolverhampton select LF Brad White who should be an average player.
#12 – Stoke select 2B Caoimhin Burrows who could be the starter for a mid-table team.

Second Round
#5 – Preston select OF/1B Mitchell Power who could develop into a productive regular on a contending team.
#8 – Derby select RHP Callough MacLeod who has the potential to be starting for any team.
#9 – Burnley select 2B Callum Curwood, he can be a cornerstone for the team.

Third Round
#2 – Accrington select 3B Ben Carter who can make an impact in The Baseball League.
#5 – Preston select 1B Jamie Johnston, he has the power to develop into a human highlight film. Johnston has the talent to flourish at first base.

Fourth Round
#6 – Bolton select 1B/RF Muldoom Kelly who has the potential to unleash his obvious talent both on the field and at the plate.
Old 03-01-2020, 11:41 AM   #11
jasg224
Major Leagues

Update on the 1888 season

Sam Brown wins the Pitching Triple Crown

I hadn't realized this and the game didn't officially register it as so. Here are the details.

Wolverhampton's Brown finished with a 1.92 ERA, 16 wins and 102 strikeouts. Louis Anderson also won 16 games but he has a higher ERA and about half the amount of stikeouts.

Because the game says "qualified" is any pitcher who threw at least one inning per team game and there are only 22 games to be played in the season, Blackburn's Jason Simpson (23.2 IP in 4 games) finished atop the ERA leaderboard, denying Brown the triple crown in-game.

Since I chose the award winners (mostly to keep the Young Player of the Year actually young and not just any rookie because the game will pick the best rookie even if he is a 28-year-old), I decided that in order to be "qualified" you must have played in at least 80% of your team's games (18 games). That would disqualify Simpson from winning the triple crown as he is not a qualified pitcher.

Here are the leaderboards:

Old 03-10-2020, 01:51 AM   #12
jasg224
Major Leagues

1889-90 Baseball League

Standings:

This was a very interesting season as the lead changed several times and we had several teams challenging for a spot in the Community Shield. It wasn't until the last two games that it was decided that the final game would be a repeat of last season's.

Community Shield

The Potters scored first in the second inning, going up 3-0 and adding another one in the top of the 5th. In the bottom, the Wolves scored two to keep it a close one. They scored another run in the bottom of the 8th but could never pull level to the eventual champions, Stoke. Despite both pitchers allowing 3 earned runs and having similar pitching lines, Louis Anderson got the win while Sam Brown drew the short straw in this one.

Awards:
Young Player of the Year

Derby's 23-year-old left-fielder wins the young player award in his second season. In 20 games, Blackburn collected 30 hits, 3 doubles, 1 triple and 1 home run. He also stole 16 bags and struck out only twice. Led all U23 players in hits, RBI, OBP, ISO, OPS, BABIP and stolen bases.

Pitcher of the Year

Stoke's two meter tall righty won the pitching award after winning 16 games. Anderson started all games for his team this season, posting a league-leading 2.10 ERA, 1.12 WHIP and 1.4 BB/9. He struck out 67 batters through 184 innings.

Player of the Year

Another Potter, this speedy infielder won the championship, MVP award and was included in the Offensive Team of the Year. Greatly improving on last season, when he had only 18 hits, Adams led the league in hits with 38, triples (7), AVG (.409), SLG(.591), OPS(1.063), and WAR(1.7).
Old 04-04-2020, 03:05 AM   #13
jasg224
Major Leagues

1890 British Home Championship

Standings

Scotland wins their first Championship after defeating England 1-0 in the Final.

Best Players
1B Reece Baillie (SCO) - 8-18/2 2B/2 HR/4 RBI
RF Kyle MacLeod (SCO) - 4-18/1 2B/3 HR/5 RBI
CF Graham Jamieson (SCO) - 7-18/2 2B/1 HR/2 RBI/2 SB
LF Jacob Taylor (ENG) - 5-13/1 2B/2 RBI

RHP Lewis Walker (SCO) - 2-0/18.0 IP/1 ER/26 K/4 BB
RHP Harvey Cornish (ENG) - 1-1/17.0 IP/6 ER/27 K/2 BB
RHP Matthew Sturgess (WAL) - 1-1/21.0 IP/10 ER/28 K/11 BB
RHP Sam Brown (SCO) - 2-0/20.0 IP/6 ER/20 K/8 BB
Old 04-04-2020, 10:58 PM   #14
jasg224
Major Leagues

1890-91 The Baseball League

Standings:

This is probably the closest the league has ever been with practically every team, except Sunderland, competing all year long.

Community Shield:

In what was probably the best Community Shield game to date, the game was tied 6-6 by the 3rd inning. Blackburn's Reece Mitchell never looked like himself, especially after giving up a two-run home run in the 7th. In the end, Derby won its first championship after defeating Blackburn 10-6.

Awards
Young Player of the Year

Villa's 23-year-old shortstop wins this year's YPoTY. Scott greatly improved over last season by slashing .299/.349/.390 with 9 RBIs and 6 stolen bases. He was the only U23 player with more than 50 AB.

Pitcher of the Year

Sturgess was the clear cut winner of this year's pitching award after leading in wins(13) and WAR(4.1). Through 183.1 innings, Matthew struck out 94 batters while walking 44, collecting a 2.95 ERA and a championship ring in the process.

Player of the Year
Derby's Matthew Sturgess becomes the second player to win both the pitcher and MVP awards in the same season.
Old 04-04-2020, 11:15 PM   #15
jasg224
Major Leagues

1890-91 Rest of the World Update

Ireland
Champions: Linfield (1)
Young Player: LF Scott Peel, 22 (Oldham) - .326/.475/.739, 3 2B, 8 3B, 10 RBI, 11 SB
Pitcher: LHP Robbie Litchfield (Cliftonville) - 13-2/1.67 ERA/160 K/8.7 WAR
MVP: Litchfield becomes the first player to win pitcher and MVP awards in the same season.

Scotland
Champions: Abercorn (1)

Introducing: Club Rankings
Top 20

Total points for the last 52 weeks. Points are assigned based on result (3 pts for a win, 1 pt for extra-innings loss). Adjusted for schedule length and league strength.
Old 04-14-2020, 06:43 PM   #16
jasg224
Major Leagues

1891 British Home Championship

Standings

England win their 3rd championship after defeating Scotland 10-0 in the final.

Best Players
CF Graham Jamieson (ENG) - 8-16/1 HR/2 RBI/4 SB
C Callum Ellis (SCO) - 4-15/2 HR/4 RBI
3B Finley Moss (ENG) - 7-17/1 2B/2 HR/7 RBI/3 SB
1B Conlan Bell (ENG) - 6-14/3 2B/1 HR/6 RBI

RHP Sam Brown (ENG) - 2-1/24.0 IP/8 ER/28 K/10 BB
RHP Lewis Walker (SCO) - 2-0/18.1 IP/2 ER/25 K/3 BB
RHP Matthew Sturgess (ENG) - 1-0/12.0 IP/0 ER/19 K/3 BB
LHP Dermot Williams (NIR) - 1-0/9.0 IP/4 H/5 K/1 BB
Old 04-14-2020, 07:15 PM   #17
jasg224
Major Leagues

1891 English Draft Highlights

First Round
#1 - Sunderland select LF Rio Ormiston. Ormiston has the potential to develop into a big league regular for the bulk of his career.
#2 - Aston Villa pick LF Griff Beatty, he can be penciled in for a lion's share of starts at his position.
#3 - West Bromwich take 3B Chris White, who could be an above average third baseman someday.
#4 - Stoke select CF Lee Stevens. Lee has potential to be the starter for a top team.
#5 - Burnley pick RHP Kasim Baker, he should end up starting for any Baseball League club.
#6 - Accrington take LHP Joshua Miller, who has great tools but probably won't last more than five innings per game.
#7 - Aston Villa drafted RHP Craig Mackay. Craig's hopes are as a backup pitcher.
#8 - Notts County select LF Benjamin Hoban, he is expected to have only a modest production.
#9 - Bolton pick 3B Dylan Beardsley, who has the talent to develop into a franchise cornerstone in the infield.
#10 - Preston take 2B Tony Moore, his bat and hustle should make him a frontrunner for an audition as a second baseman.
#11 - Wolverhampton take RF Ted Bain. Bain has the talent to flourish in the League.
#12 - Blackburn drafted then failed to sign Dwaine O'Neill, who could be a mid-table starter at first base.
#13 - Derby pick 1B Graham Kemp, he could be penciled in for most starts at his position.

Second Round
#1 - Sunderland take LF Cedric Fearnley. Cedric is a worthwhile development project for a future starting role in left field.
#6 - Accrington pick LHP Heliodoro Gaedke, he projects to be a top pitcher with his health, stuff and effectiveness.
#7 - Notts County drafted SS Shane Gray. Gray has the potential to be an impact player at short.

Third Round
#1 - Sunderland select 1B Trevor Gardner, who has the potential to develop into a big league regular for the bulk of his career.
#10 - Preston pick 3B Roodan Moore. Roodan could develop into a productive regular on a contending team.
#12 - Blackburn take 2B Scott Howie, he projects to be an above average second baseman.
#13 - Derby drafted LF Stuart Murray. Murray projects to be an above average left fielder.

Fourth Round
#10 - Wolverhampton take 3B Harley Kennedy, who is a reliable hitter in the organization's grand scheme.
#11 - Blackburn pick RHP Ashley Hill. Ashley is likely better suited as a backup pitcher.

Fifth Round
#8 - Bolton drafted RF Dane Cartwright, he profiles as an above average player.
#11 - Blackburn pick RF Taylor Gray, who should be a regular starter.
Old 05-01-2020, 01:43 AM   #18
jasg224
Major Leagues

1891-92 Baseball League Review

Standings:

Blackburn and Wolverhampton dominated all year long, unsurprisingly. Newcomers Darwen had a terrible season while Sunderland managed only 2 more wins in their second season.

Community Shield

Wolverhampton's offense collected a massive 15 hits and Sam Brown pitched a complete game, 7 K performance to give the Wolves their second championship. Wolves defeated the Rovers 9-3.

Awards
Young Player of the Year

West Brom's 21-year-old shortstop becomes the first drafted player to win the Young PoTY award. After being drafter 3rd overall in the 1889 draft, Johnston finally went on to make his debut this year, and what an impressive debut season it was. Daryl played in 18 games for the Baggies this season, collecting 16 hits, 3 doubles and 2 triples. He also used his speed on the bases to steal 7 bases. The West Midlands outfit hope the shortstop will continue to develop and eventually become more of a star than what he showed in his rookie season.

Pitcher of the Year

Playing in his 4th season for the Rovers, Mitchell managed a career low in ERA and a career high in strikeouts and wins. His record of 19-6 paired with his ERA of 2.00 and 163 K led Blackburn to a second straight Community Shield appearance and a pitching award.

Player of the Year

Everton's highlight of the season after being welcomed back to the BL, Jackson managed to keep his batting average above 400 (.443), leading the league in this category as well as OBP(.500), wOBA(.470) and OPS+(187). This came as a surprise to most everyone as the second-baseman had only appeared at the plate 9 times in his previous two seasons.

League Accomplishments and Records
Arguably the best pitcher in the league, Reece Mitchell gave us the first no-hitter in history.

Records
After 4 years the recordbook looks like this:

Season Batting
Damien Jackson - .443 AVG in 1891
Bailey Blackburn - 41 hits in 1891
Joshua Ward - 10 doubles in 1890
Paddy Scott - 11 triples in 1891
Chris Nunn - 6 homers in 1891
Whelan Scott - 28 stolen bases in 1888
Evan Meagher - 26 strikeouts in 1891

Career Batting(Minimum 100 PA)
Michael East (1888-89) - .348 AVG
Brian Adams (1888- ) - 92 games
Finley Moss (1888- ) - 128 hits
Fergus Jenkins (1888- ) - 22 doubles
Finley Moss - 18 triples
Jack Black (1888- ) - 9 home runs
Evan Meagher (1888- ) - 86 stolen bases
Eamon Beck (1888- ) - 67 strikeouts

Season Pitching
Sam Brown - 1.92 ERA in 1888
Reece Mitchell - 19 wins in 1891
Scott Beacham - 21 losses in 1891
Jorge Payne - 4 saves in 1891
Louis Anderson - 21 complete games in 1891
Morgan Martin - 4 shutouts in 1890
Reece Mitchell - 163 strikeouts in 1891
Andy Mercer - 98 walks in 1891

Career Pitching(Minimum 100 IP)*
Eamonn Quinn (1888- ) - 2.48 ERA
Sam Brown (1888- ) - 61 wins
Matthew Sturgess (1888- ) - 42 losses
Jorge Payne (1888- ) - 6 saves
Sam Brown - 74 complete games
Morgan Martin (1888- ) - 9 shutouts
Reece Mitchell (1888- ) - 466 strikeouts
Reece Mitchell - 309 walks

*Sidenote: In the game record book, for career pitching there is a minimum of 35 IP which I think is bs, to be honest. So I looked up all pitchers who have thrown at least 100 innings in the league since 1888(Jorge Payne has only thrown 50.1 at the time of writing this, but he is the all-time save leader. Only six saves as a result of me turning down "Hook SP", "Use of relievers", "Use of closers" and turning "Pitcher stamina" all the way up.
Old 05-01-2020, 02:01 AM   #19
jasg224
Major Leagues

1891-92 Rest of the World Update

Argentina
Champions: St. Andrew's (1)
Young Player: CF Mikinori Kolich, 23 (Buenos Aires BC) - .087/.160/.130, 1 2B, 1 SB*
Pitcher: RHP Sadato Rijvers (Buenos Aires BC) - 2-0/0.00 ERA/22 K/0.8 WAR
MVP: Sadato Rijvers

*Sidenote: Not a lot of young players in Argentina just yet. He played in 6 games, the most out of any other U23 player. Also, take into account that there are only 5 teams in Argentina and the play 8 games.

Ireland
Champions: Cliftonville (1)
Young Player: LF Jacob Pillay, 18 (Lancashire) - .400/.466/.700, 3 2B, 3 3B, 2 HR, 14 RBI
Pitcher: LHP Robbie Litchfield, 2 (Cliftonville) - 4-2/1.90 ERA/69 K/3.9 WAR
MVP: 2B Jonathan Garrard (Linfield) - .411/.535/.679, 3 2B, 3 3B, 2 HR, 11 SB, 9 RBI

Scotland
Champions: Rangers (1)
Young Player: 3B Freddy O'Brien, 22 (Rangers) - .360/.434/.686, 9 2B, 2 3B, 5 HR, 23 RBI
Pitcher: LHP Alfie Adams (Abercorn) - 6-1/0.69 ERA/102 K/4.2 WAR
MVP: Freddy O'Brien

Club Rankings

Blackburn and Wolves remain the dominant teams in England so far. Rangers climbed 5 spots after a championship season. Celtic drops after a disappointing season. Vale of Leven completely drops out of the top 20, they are now 22nd. Newcomers Darwen manage to appear near the bottom as well as Renton after their first season in the Scottish League.

Last edited by jasg224; 05-01-2020 at 02:04 AM.
jasg224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 11:37 PM   #20
jasg224
Major Leagues

Moving to OOTP 21

I have purchased OOTP 21 and, after figuring everything out, I will be continuing this thread on the new forums. Thanks to everyone who has followed up to this point!