Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Dynasty Reports
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Dynasty Reports Tell us about the OOTP dynasties you have built!

Old 05-06-2020, 04:26 PM   #161
backupbatboy
Minors (Rookie Ball)

But... does Benny every get his championship??
backupbatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 02:09 PM   #162
Francoeurstein
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by backupbatboy View Post
But... does Benny every get his championship??
Ahh sorry man. Actually got a new laptop recently and I started med school so I've been swamped.

With that being said, could someone tell me how to transfer my file from my old computer to my new one? I'd be happy to pick up where I left off if someone can point me in that direction.
Francoeurstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 02:19 PM   #163
StLee
Hall Of Famer

Use a cloud service or an external hard drive.

I am about to do the same as soon as I pull the trigger on my new laptop.

Current dynasties: Fallout 4's Commonwealth Baseball Organization

Completed dynasty: Fallout: New Vegas' Mojave Baseball League

Uniforms: My custom uniforms
StLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 05:28 PM   #164
Francoeurstein
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StLee View Post
Use a cloud service or an external hard drive.

I am about to do the same as soon as I pull the trigger on my new laptop.
Man, I cannot figure this out. What kind of file do I save it as? I've got it saved on a flashdrive but can't get it to pull it up on my game.

Edit: Got it working! ALCS Post will be up shortly

Last edited by Francoeurstein; 05-19-2020 at 06:58 PM.
Old 05-19-2020, 07:23 PM   #165
Francoeurstein
Minors (Triple A)

Sox Slaughter Twins in Game 1!
Red Sox 14, Twins 5
--Boston made a bold statement by opening the series with a 14-run drubbing of the Twinkies. The offense combined for 16 hits and eight walks. Keibert Ruiz, Kyle Tucker, and Austin Hendrick had three hits a piece. Benny had a fantastic game, going 2 for 3 with three walks, a double, and two runs scored.

Youngster Kiyoshi Matsui was dominant, striking out 13 batters over seven and a third innings.

Maybird, Chisholm lead Sox to Victory!
Red Sox 8, Twins 4
--Benny had another classic postseason performance, leading the offense with a 3 for 4 game with 4 RBI's, a three-run homer, and two doubles. Jazz Chisholm added a 3-run home run in the 2nd inning and that was all the offense that starter Ty Griffis needed. He was strong through six innings, but began to unravel in the 7th. Still, he finished the day with seven strong innings and four earned runs allowed. Good start to the series! Off to Minnesota..

Boston Loses Thriller in Extras!
Twins 9, Red Sox 8 (11 innings)
--Talk about a postseason classic! Unfortunately the Red Sox did not come out on top though.

Leading 6-4 in the bottom of the 9th, Juan Rosete was trying to nail down the save. It was his second inning of the game and he was visibly wearing down. After getting the first two outs, he promptly allows a single to Royce Lewis and a game-tying two run bomb to Billy Doss.Tie ball-game.

Both teams went scoreless in the 10th inning and then the Sox struck in the top of the 11th. Benny lead off the inning with a walk and Sergio de los Santos hits a 2-run bomb to take the lead back.

Enter the bottom of the 11th: Juan Rosete is (somewhat questionably) still pitching for Boston. He allows a lead off walk and a single. He's finally removed from the game in favor of Junior Garcia. With two on and no one out, Garcia promptly allows a walk-off three-run homer to Royce Lewis as he drives the stake through the heart of Boston.

Benny went just 1 for 5 with a single and a walk.

Minnesota Evens up the Series with 9-6 Victory!
Twins 9, Red Sox 6
--Although the score was fairly close, the game never seemed out of reach for the Twins at any point. Frecier Perez only last three and two-thirds innings while allowing seven earned runs - including a first-inning grand slam to Corey Seager. Benny had a good day, going 3 for 4 with three singles, but it wasn't enough to balance out the struggling pitching staff.
Old 05-19-2020, 07:46 PM   #166
Francoeurstein
Minors (Triple A)

Red Sox Take Series Lead with Scrappy Performance!
Red Sox 5, Twins 3
--Despite no home runs and just two extra-base hits, the Red Sox were able to piece together five runs by producing with runners in scoring position. The offense was led by Keibert Ruiz who went 2 for 4 with a three-run double. Sergio de los Santos added two hits and and RBI and Benny went 1 for 4 with a single, walk, stolen base, and run scored.

Despite not having his best stuff, Kiyoshi Matsui turned in a gutsy performance, allowing three earned over six strong frames. Young hotshot Alex Lozano three the final three frames, allowing just two hits and no earned runs to shut the door for Boston.

Back to Boston to clinch this thing!

Boston Advances with Comeback Victory!
Red Sox 6, Twins 5
"Two outs, bottom of the 9th and the Sox are trailing 5 to 4. Runners on first and second as youngster Tony Colon steps to the plate. Does he have what it takes to make this place erupt? Or will there be a Game 7 here in Boston. The 1-1 pitch: Colon hits a drive towards center field... Centerfielder Patino chasing after it aaaand it's over his head! Osiris Johnson scores and here comes Jazz Chisholm... There will be no throw! Sox win! Sox win! Sox win the pennant!!!!"

This team is just full of fight. There were no doubts after Boston trailed 5-0 after Ty Griffis got roughed up for five earned runs and pulled in the 4th. This team just kept chipping away. The bullpen combined to throw five shutout innings while the offense was led by hero Tony Colon who went 3 for 5 with a home run, a game-winning double, and 4 RBI's. Keibert Ruiz also had a 2-run homer and took home the series MVP as a consolation prize. He finished the series hitting .480 with 2 home runs and 8 ribbies. Benny went 0 for 4, but his teammates picked him up. After all, this is the best team he's ever played on, and it felt good to not have the pressure of carrying the weight of the world.

The Sox will face off against the Rockies in a rematch of the World Series from 24 years ago. They defeated Cincinnati in six.

"Feels good to be back"
-Benny Maybird
Old 05-19-2020, 09:21 PM   #167
Francoeurstein
Minors (Triple A)

2031 World Series Preview

Lineups:
C: Phil Ladson vs. Keibert Ruiz
Ladson is a young catcher with a pretty good stick (.484) but he's got nothing on the all-around stud Ruiz.
1B: Mike Steed vs. Sergio de los Santos
Steed has prodigious power, with 35 home runs in just 92 games this season. He's a strong left-handed presence in their lineup.
2B: Nasim Nunez vs. Ivan Cardenas/Osiris Johnson
Nunez is an elite defensive 2B and a major base-stealing threat, but his bat is pretty anemic. He has a career .659 OPS in 7-years in high altitude.
3B: Wander Franco vs. Jazz Chisholm
Franco is a career .329 hitter who has all 5 tools. He's coming off another elite season with 6.9 WAR
SS: Erik Coker vs. Benny Maybird
Coker is a 25-year old rookie whose an elite defender at short but not much offensive ability. He did hit .317 in 39 games this year though.
LF: Ken Smith vs. Chris Duty
The Rockies are missing their best hitter, rookie Gordon Simmons who had 150 RBI in 139 games this season. Rookie Ken Smith is no slouch though, he hit .294/.361/.572 with plus defense this season in 209 plate appearances.
CF: Luis Arce vs. Tony Colon
Luis Arce is arguably the best CF in baseball, the 26-year old phenom hit .368 this season with 34 home runs and 36 steals.
RF: Rowan Anslow vs. Austin Hendrick
The Australian-born Anslow is an elite contact hitter who hit .322 this season with decent pop. He also has plus speed as well.
DH: Jose Herrera vs. Kyle Tucker
It's insane how much young talent this Rockies lineup has. Herrera is just 24 and hit .348/.413/.625 this season.

--These lineups are pretty close to even. It's a match-up of two heavyweight juggernaut lineups. There might be a ton of scoring in this series. The Rockies hit .295/.358/.512 as a team (!!!)

Rotation:
Game 1: RHP Jonathan Tuton (15-4, 3.31 ERA) vs. Mason Englert
Tuton is a 22-year old rookie phenom who was ranked as the #1 prospect in baseball this season. He put up absurd numbers and looks to be the Rockies ace for a long time.
Game 2: RHP Matthew Allan (11-12, 4.46 ERA) vs. Kiyoshi Matsui
Acquired from the Mets at the Trade Deadline, Allan is a solid but unspectacular righty who has a penchant for going deep into games.
Game 3: LHP Jose Suarez (11-6, 4.07 ERA) vs. Doug Jackson
Suarez is a 33-year old journeyman who had a career year this season. He's a pitch to contact groundball type.
Game 4: RHP Mike Nelson (5-3, 4.28 ERA) vs. Freicer Perez
Nelson has an electric fastball that reaches triple digits, but has major control issues. He is known to get into a ball-throwing frenzy.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:52 PM   #168
Francoeurstein
Minors (Triple A)

Readers of this dynasty, I'm so sorry! During quarantine I was super invested, but I started med school in June. There's just no way I have time to keep this up in the near future. Hopefully I can resume it one day. I really appreciate all the support and I hope that I was able to entertain some of you guys!
Old 08-07-2020, 02:29 PM   #169
StLee
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francoeurstein View Post
Readers of this dynasty, I'm so sorry! During quarantine I was super invested, but I started med school in June. There's just no way I have time to keep this up in the near future. Hopefully I can resume it one day. I really appreciate all the support and I hope that I was able to entertain some of you guys!
Congratulations on your educational pursuits. Definitely concentrate your efforts on med school! Good luck!

Current dynasties: Fallout 4's Commonwealth Baseball Organization

Completed dynasty: Fallout: New Vegas' Mojave Baseball League

Uniforms: My custom uniforms
StLee is offline   Reply With Quote