Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 21 > OOTP 21 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 21 - General Discussions Everything about the brand new version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB and the MLBPA.

Old 03-26-2020, 09:42 PM   #1
toddr037
Minors (Single A)

Ticket pricing

So I've really messed up. Lol. I know it warns you in an email after the year to set your ticket prices before the end of the winter meeting. I dropped the ball on this and now its set at $0.00.And I cant change it. I set the price to $25.00 but it just resets back to 0 after i leave the finances page. I guess lucky day for everyone who lives in my teams city. wont cost you anything to come see my team. :/ Going to be a tough year financially though. Im using commish mode. Is there any way I can over ride this and actually charge people to get into the ball park? If not is there any way to say increase the concession costs or team merch? Just so I can at least make some money this upcoming season.
toddr037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 10:44 PM   #2
jmolony3
Minors (Double A)

That does not seem normal as I routinely change ticket prices during the season in my leagues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jmolony3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 07:57 AM   #3
jg2977
Hall Of Famer

Just wondering if you have to press ENTER to save your changes. With some things in the game you do have to press ENTER, others you don't.
jg2977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 08:02 AM   #4
crowhop
Minors (Triple A)

Since you're in Commish Mode, just do the maths and add however much you think right to the bottom line.

Would be interesting keeping up with your attendance records. Would you sell out every game?
crowhop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 12:42 AM   #5
misterawesome
Minors (Rookie Ball)

So, I've made the same mistake - I've accidentally slashed my ticket prices 90% and it's past the December (or whatever the date is) deadline. Do I have any options for reversing this? I am not currently playing in Commissioner Mode, but would gladly use it if I could offset the financial loss that this will cause. I'm expected to go from .500 to winning a WS in 4 years, so I'm going to need that revenue - not just for replenishing cash in the current season, but how it would affect budget forecasts for the following season.
misterawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 10:37 PM   #6
Brad K
Hall Of Famer

The price set at the time the e mail is received is the season ticket price per game. When season ticket sales start that price is locked.

Starting opening day the price is unlocked. The price set then is the price for single game sales during the season.
Brad K is offline   Reply With Quote