Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB Mods > TBCB Photos

Old 05-12-2010, 07:51 PM   #101
Romultiltus
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZZA View Post
Hi how do i add generic pic tp fit all my boxers without a pic? thanks
(NOTE: This is for Windows Vista. If you are running another OS, you will just have to find the correct path to the Title Bout Championship Boxing 2.5 directory)

C:Program Files (x86) / Out Of The Park Developments / Title Bout Championship Boxing 2.5 / Data / Skins / Default / Common

In the Common folder, look for the following .png files:

defimg_unknown.png
defimg_white.png
defimg_black.png
defimg_asian.png
defimg_hispanic.png
defimg_arabian.png

Take the file picture that you wish to be the 'new' default and convert it to a 140x140 .png file and rename it as any of the files below. If none of your fighters are designated 'white, black, asian, etc.' then you just need to use the defimg_unknown.png file.

You can also do this w/ the referees, judges, announcers and cornermen
Romultiltus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 03:15 PM   #102
AZZA
Major Leagues

thanks

im hoping its the same for windows 7 thanks
AZZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:50 PM   #103
IceTea
Hall Of Famer

Women Boxer
Attached Images
IceTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 04:42 PM   #104
Kobeck
Major Leagues

Couple of Nations images
Attached Images
Image Image 
Kobeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 04:11 PM   #105
IceTea
Hall Of Famer

female defualt

female default
Attached Images
IceTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 02:32 PM   #106
Romultiltus
Hall Of Famer

Generic Announcer

Generic Announcer
Attached Images
Romultiltus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:25 AM   #107
RANGER11JP
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeSkye View Post
more hair...
Wow! I just found these. How do you do the balding and buzz cuts????

Thanks.

JP
Old 12-25-2012, 12:43 AM   #108
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romultiltus View Post
Unknown Announcer #1

(remove the _01) to use file in the "Common" folder
This looks like Lupe Contreas
zyberianwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:56 PM   #109
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Hey, Paul!

Are all the default pics for 2.6 going to be in the .png format? My background skins in 2.0 are currently .jpegs. Will I need to change all the default pics and skins to .pngs when we start using version 2.6?

Cap
Old 12-20-2013, 05:08 PM   #110
Count_Herout
Minors (Single A)

Exclamation WTBA Generics

Me, I don't like the cartoons. How about these?
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 
Count_Herout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 09:17 AM   #111
RANGER11JP
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
Generic Unknown Guy
Does anyone know if these can work in TBCB 13??? If so, just how is it done?

Thank you!
Old 10-28-2018, 08:52 PM   #112
Count_Herout
Minors (Single A)

Cool Exchanging Default Images

I would assume (but do not know) the same as in TB2.5:

There are two "sides" to TB2.5 (three if you count the configuration file, but it stands alone): The "computer" side and the "documents" side. All of your files (except config.ini) are located here.

Default images are on the "computer" side: Computer\OS(C[colon])\Program Files (x86)\Out of the Park Developments\Title Bout Championship Boxing\Data\Skins\[Game Name]\Common . To substitute one of my images (or any other .png or .jpg image that is 140 X 140 pixels in size), rename the particular image "defimg_[name]" (without quotes). Drop it in (the computer will ask if you want to switch them; answer "yes"). The new image now becomes the default image.

WARNING: If you do not save a copy of the old default image, you will lose it! I keep a separate copy of the game on my desktop so that all the old images, programs, commentary, and .exe quickly can be restored if ever need be.

Since my WTBA game is all topless women, my default images reflect this. A few more are attached (N.B.: The "conditioning" buttons are a different size, 136 X 216 px).
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 

Last edited by Count_Herout; 10-28-2018 at 08:56 PM.
Old 10-28-2018, 11:03 PM   #113
RANGER11JP
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count_Herout View Post
I would assume (but do not know) the same as in TB2.5:

There are two "sides" to TB2.5 (three if you count the configuration file, but it stands alone): The "computer" side and the "documents" side. All of your files (except config.ini) are located here.

Default images are on the "computer" side: Computer\OS(C[colon])\Program Files (x86)\Out of the Park Developments\Title Bout Championship Boxing\Data\Skins\[Game Name]\Common . To substitute one of my images (or any other .png or .jpg image that is 140 X 140 pixels in size), rename the particular image "defimg_[name]" (without quotes). Drop it in (the computer will ask if you want to switch them; answer "yes"). The new image now becomes the default image.

WARNING: If you do not save a copy of the old default image, you will lose it! I keep a separate copy of the game on my desktop so that all the old images, programs, commentary, and .exe quickly can be restored if ever need be.

Since my WTBA game is all topless women, my default images reflect this. A few more are attached (N.B.: The "conditioning" buttons are a different size, 136 X 216 px).
Thanks for the response and the nice pictures. I'd even be interested in your "other" photos. I am just not sure what the name that the game recognizes for the different race of the fighters so that they show up. white? white_fighter? defimg_black.png???????
Old 10-29-2018, 09:17 PM   #114
Count_Herout
Minors (Single A)

Wink Fighter Races

In response to RANGER:

defimg_[name] is common to all. So, defimg_asian, defimg_black, defimg_white, etc. I have Win7 on my machine, and the extension does not appear as part of the name, e.g., defimg_hispanic and not defimg_hispanic.png. (Notice, incidentally, all small letters!) I do run my mouse over the original image to ascertain the extension (almost, but not all .pngs). I then use my photoeditor (PhotoScape) to insure the extension saved for the photo is whatever it replaces, on the theory that whatever worked in the original game will work in a modification (computers have no preference for the content of a particular image).

I'm willing to post my girls, but some here don't like the bared breasts and, for that, have given me brownie points in the past (and taken the girls down). God save us from seeing a tit!

Of course, I have significant changes even to the .exe and especially the templates and commentary. So, this here is pretty basic. You can make the bout logs pretty spectacular, but the more you do that, the more you sacrifice the internal game (at least for now, since my ability to alter the .exe is limited). That's not a problem to me, but it would be to some.

Creating a WTBA game is pretty easy: Simply create a new boxing universe restricted to women's weight classes only but don't populate it. Then copy everything in the default files (both sides of the computer) and transfer it to the WTBA game. You then will have two, fully functioning default games except that the one labeled "WTBA" [Women's Topless Boxing Association] won't have any fighters in it. These, along with the avatars and other images for the girls have to be added, and other modifications made as desired. But, again, as of now, I don't think I'm allowed to show you that.
Old 10-30-2018, 02:37 PM   #115
RANGER11JP
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count_Herout View Post
In response to RANGER:

defimg_[name] is common to all. So, defimg_asian, defimg_black, defimg_white, etc. I have Win7 on my machine, and the extension does not appear as part of the name, e.g., defimg_hispanic and not defimg_hispanic.png. (Notice, incidentally, all small letters!) I do run my mouse over the original image to ascertain the extension (almost, but not all .pngs). I then use my photoeditor (PhotoScape) to insure the extension saved for the photo is whatever it replaces, on the theory that whatever worked in the original game will work in a modification (computers have no preference for the content of a particular image).

I'm willing to post my girls, but some here don't like the bared breasts and, for that, have given me brownie points in the past (and taken the girls down). God save us from seeing a tit!

Of course, I have significant changes even to the .exe and especially the templates and commentary. So, this here is pretty basic. You can make the bout logs pretty spectacular, but the more you do that, the more you sacrifice the internal game (at least for now, since my ability to alter the .exe is limited). That's not a problem to me, but it would be to some.

Creating a WTBA game is pretty easy: Simply create a new boxing universe restricted to women's weight classes only but don't populate it. Then copy everything in the default files (both sides of the computer) and transfer it to the WTBA game. You then will have two, fully functioning default games except that the one labeled "WTBA" [Women's Topless Boxing Association] won't have any fighters in it. These, along with the avatars and other images for the girls have to be added, and other modifications made as desired. But, again, as of now, I don't think I'm allowed to show you that.
Maybe the issue is me, TBCB 2013, or Windows 10. I am not finding that file structure on my computer. I did find a section called custom skins, but putting those generics in there does nothing. I am at a loss and getting help for TBCB 2013 is near impossible. Thanks for your effort!
Old 10-30-2018, 09:21 PM   #116
Count_Herout
Minors (Single A)

Cool TB2.5 v. TB2013

I have a 2013 game, but I never use it because, when Paul took it over, he made it far more difficult to break into the .exe and collapsed all the templates to remove all the whitespace (an annoyance since changing the templates is another important thing we do). I do have a friend on the other side of the world who has my 2.5 variant plus WIN10 as his OS. I'll ask him if he had any special problems when he upgraded his OS.

You mention "custom skins," which sounds like you're looking in the right place. What is it you are finding when you open that? There ought to be a common folder therein that contains the default images.

Also, does WIN10 have a general search engine that allows you to find the default images? I should think you could type in, e.g., "defimg_asian" or "defimg_white.png" (no quotes) and it would tell you where the current game image is.

Finally, do you have TB2.5 as well? I just helped another one of our players, and she says she was able to buy a fully licensed game for $20, and that was just this summer. I won't offer an opinion on whether TB2013 or TB2.5 is "better" for normal players. I just know that Paul's changes made his version much harder to use for me.

Last edited by Count_Herout; 10-30-2018 at 09:23 PM.
Old 11-19-2020, 06:06 PM   #117
Hootowl9
Minors (Double A)

Atari Venue

Atari Venue
Attached Images
Hootowl9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 06:08 PM   #118
Hootowl9
Minors (Double A)

B&W Venue