Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 16 > OOTP 16 - Online Leagues

OOTP 16 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 16 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 03-30-2015, 07:51 PM   #61
jda
Minors (Single A)

Looking for hyper-realistic league

I'm an experienced, enthused, active user interested in joining an OOTP league with the following features:
  • real teams, 30-team league
  • no fictional players (and no historical anachronisms)
  • scouting turned off
  • coaches turned off
  • personality, morale, and storylines all turned off
  • uses either modified ratings (e.g. ratings based off of ZiPS or PECOTA) or the newest OOTP version for each subsequent season
  • uses secondary (i.e. 40-man) rosters
  • free agency, waivers, arbitration, DFA all used
  • uses Rule 4 draft with real-life draft-eligible players
I'd also prefer, but am not wedded to, these features:
  • minor league system instead of reserve rosters (ghosting players is fine)
  • Rule 5 draft in place
  • IFA signings (but only real players - not sure how this would be implemented)
  • player development turned off
  • 2012 CBA rules utilized
  • injuries turned on
  • Rule 4 draft lasts at least 6 rounds (with GMs who have at least decent knowledge of available amateurs outside of the top 50 such players)
In other words, I'd like something as hyper-realistic as possible, that mirrors MLB in all cases where it plausibly makes sense to do so from an OOTP league's perspective.

I am also happy to go on a waiting list for the right league. I'm in this for the long haul and would much prefer to wait a while before joining a good fit than jump into a situation that isn't really what I'm looking for.

If anyone knows of an extremely realistic league, even if they aren't currently looking to fill vacancies, please don't hesitate to send me a PM.

Best,
Jonathan
jda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 01:35 AM   #62
Lunasol
Bat Boy

New to Online League

This would be my first online league. I have played for years but never in an online setting. I'm happy to find a real or fictional setting. I eagerly await an opportunity to find a new way to enjoy this game.

Thanks for reading!
Lunasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 03:13 AM   #63
froren
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Two OOTP online league veterans are looking for a modern league. We are open to any teams so long as we could remain in the same league (NL or AL). Please let me know with a private message!
froren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 03:48 AM   #64
SydneyBlueSoxMitch
Minors (Rookie Ball)

hi guys, I'm a new player, I've only been playing for about 6 months, its replacing my football manager addiction. if anyone has an ABL online league hit me up! i wouldn't mind trying another league if you don't mind a newb!
SydneyBlueSoxMitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 04:21 AM   #65
chithetaomega
Bat Boy

Looking to join an online leauge for the first time ..no preference .. Email is acaruso91@gmail.com Thanks
chithetaomega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 04:35 PM   #66
harangatan
Bat Boy

looking to get in an online league with real rosters. email is maxgruber28@gmail.com
harangatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 06:04 PM   #67
jDaveMc1984
Minors (Single A)

Looking for a Promotion/Relegation League

Hey All,

New-ish to online leagues. Looking for a promotion/relegation type league to join, preferably a lower tier team that I can build.
Old 04-01-2015, 03:10 PM   #68
Raderick
Hall Of Famer

I haven't done an online league in many years due to lack of interest and time, but I'm interested in seeking out one, maybe two leagues.

Would like to join a fairly new real player league and perhaps one fictional using OOTP 16. Preferably something with a comprehensive, yet detailed, financial structure and as realistic to the modern game as possible. Super cool bonus points if it has promotion/relegation, but by no means required.

Send me an e-mail if you would like me to give your league a look. southwestdakota@gmail.com

Last edited by Raderick; 04-01-2015 at 03:15 PM.
Raderick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 11:36 PM   #69
jfuchs31
Bat Boy

Newbie looking for a league

I am newbie to OOTP, have played other simulation games. Looking to join a sim league if you are in need of a person and don't care about experience. Willing to join a modern or fictional league.

Email jfuchs31@hotmail.com with details if you have an opening
jfuchs31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 02:41 PM   #70
ttaka808
Minors (Triple A)

I am new to online leagues, but I have been playing offline leagues. Interested in joining real MLB team league or fictional league.
ttaka808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 05:37 PM   #71
Aspyre
Bat Boy

Thumbs up if mets open i am willing to join

if mets open i would like to play in an online league (I AM A NEW COMER to OOTP 15 and 16 alike ) i just got 15 about 1-2 days ago ... and 16 i will get sometime today .... april 2 2015
teams I would like to play if open:
mets
pirates
phillies
contact me on steam: friends list
Steam Community :: Aspyre
or skype me
chaosbolt85
thx

Last edited by Aspyre; 04-02-2015 at 05:38 PM.
Aspyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 10:46 AM   #72
Royals_Blues
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I am wanting to join an online league I would prefer either fictional or it would be nice if there was an independent league to play in.
Royals_Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 02:15 PM   #73
Slate
Bat Boy

Hello everyone,

I am looking to join a league. Kind of obvious I know.

What am I looking for? Initially I was interested in joining a fictional league but could be swayed away from it. Most importantly I am looking for a fun, yet competitive league. I would like this to be a bit on the social side. Most importantly I am looking for a league that plans to stay active for quite some time.

My prior experience in OOTP goes back to 2013.

Let me know if you are interested in taking me in.

Thanks!

Last edited by Slate; 04-04-2015 at 07:24 PM.
Slate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 06:43 PM   #74
stratopwn3r
Bat Boy

I've played OOTP for a couple versions now, but I consider myself a novice. I'm interested in a historical league or one starting with the '15 season. Scouting, coaching etc , all that fun stuff on!

Email: johncneveu@gmail.com
stratopwn3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 02:28 AM   #75
DigiDan
Bat Boy

Played OOTP and Baseball mogul for years. Let me know if I can get in a league!

Email: dannygray215@icloud.com
DigiDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 04:02 PM   #76
bill-rob
Bat Boy

2 GMs looking for new start up league

Hey guys.

A buddy of mine is new to OOTP and so we're looking for a new real-life 2015 start up league that has 2 spaces. Im an online vet so i can help him out - technically.

Any spaces let me know

Thanks guys

Bill-rob
bill-rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 10:59 PM   #77
ardthomp
Bat Boy

Looking for a new league. Prefer one that is starting out with real rosters.

I have both 15 and 16, so either is fine with me.

I've played OOTP since version 12 and have been in a couple online leagues that ended up folding due to the commish needing to step away from the amount of time they were putting in.
ardthomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 08:49 PM   #78
Lets_Go_Bucs
Bat Boy

I am looking for a real league, also historical that you draft from a pool of the entire history. I have been playing OOTP for several years but this is my first attempt at an online league. PM me here please
Lets_Go_Bucs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 01:38 PM   #79
jnichols78
Bat Boy

Hey, I would love to join an online league. I play iOOTP all the time on my iPhone and just bought OOTP 16 when it came out and have been playing single player almost nonstop. I personally like 20-80 ratings the best, but I would be open to any type of league. I'd like to join a league that has been around a little while and has plans to be around even longer, because I enjoy small market rebuilds the most.

contact me at jasonnichols78@yahoo.com if you have a spot
jnichols78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 02:55 PM   #80
jrandms
Bat Boy

new user

looking for a simple league to join: with GM and manager input, prefer 2014 stats and players, small minor roster, no international signings, auction startup--not draft. have played in DLB but this format seems superior. email me at jrandms@sbcglobal.net

Last edited by jrandms; 04-09-2015 at 06:00 PM.
jrandms is offline   Reply With Quote