Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team > PT Bug Reports Forum

PT Bug Reports Forum Have a Perfect Team bug to report? Please post here.

Old 02-18-2019, 11:24 AM   #21
2002halos
Minors (Triple A)

My first team with this issue corrected during the promotion/relegation phase one week ago and hasn't had a problem since.

It appears that the second team with this issue has finally corrected during the promotion/relegation last night. I'm going to let it play one day with my old logos to confirm it seems to be working before trying to change logos.

What did I do? Basically nothing. Using the same secondary logo that had been disappearing if I tried to set it during last week, I made a final attempt to set the logos after the season but before promotion/relegation. Now it appears to be working in the new season. I'll post here again to confirm.

So if you find yourself with the disappearing logo, it seems the only thing to do is tolerate it for a season and patiently wait through a realignment phase. Not sure if my final attempt to set logos made a difference, because I don't remember if I did that when the first issue went away, or if it just fixed itself regardless of my moves.
2002halos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 12:05 PM   #22
2002halos
Minors (Triple A)

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Didn't work.

Still have the issue.

So I guess when it "fixes" itself that only applies to the current logo and doesn't mean any new logos can be changed in. I haven't attempted to change logos on the first team that seemed to be working correctly, just enjoyed that the secondary logo wasn't going away.

Devs, when will we get a fix?!?!?!?!?
Old 02-25-2019, 10:11 AM   #23
2002halos
Minors (Triple A)

After this week's realignment, my team with this issue APPEARS to be working correctly for the moment. This time, I'll wait until a game has been played before trying to change logos. Based on last week, I'm not optimistic. I really enjoy the logo customization and only getting to use one of the two I create each week is really draining some fun out of this.

My second team with the issue has worked correctly for over a week now, but that's without any attempt to change the logo. I only play to try if that team gets promoted or relegated, but it's been staying in Gold.
Old 02-25-2019, 12:11 PM   #24
2002halos
Minors (Triple A)

Yep, still not working.

OK, since OOTP is no longer responding to this thread, if you're having this issue, here's what I've figured out so far.

No certainty as to what causes this, but seems to only happen to people who try to use custom-made logos. But not every one who does.

Once you have the problem, it's permanent, and will be visible the first week any time you change logos. But if you stick with your new logos, the secondary logo will work correctly in the second week and thereafter until the next time you change logos, when the problem will show up again. If you change logos rarely, this can be a minor annoyance, but mostly acceptable.

However if you want to change team names and logos every week, like I do with one of my teams, and this problem surfaces, resign yourself to only getting a primary logo and never a secondary one.
Old 02-26-2019, 11:12 PM   #25
ripitback
Minors (Double A)

I continue to have logo issues every new season. Two of my three teams reset every season.
ripitback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 08:47 AM   #26
2002halos
Minors (Triple A)

If you find yourself with this problem, and you want to change logos every week or so, here's a better workaround. (I have just confirmed it working on my two teams that experienced this issue.)

1. After a season ends, or you are eliminated from the postseason, capture any screen shots or data dumps that you want of the just completed season with your old name and logo.

2. Change your logos BEFORE the promotion/relegation reassignment happens.

Your logos will then work correctly on Monday morning and until your next change.

If you change logos after promotion/relegation, your secondary logo will go away and your logo will be missing from box scores until the NEXT promotion/relegation (assuming you leave it up through that time).
Old 03-11-2019, 10:13 AM   #27
pappyzan
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002halos View Post
If you find yourself with this problem, and you want to change logos every week or so, here's a better workaround. (I have just confirmed it working on my two teams that experienced this issue.)

1. After a season ends, or you are eliminated from the postseason, capture any screen shots or data dumps that you want of the just completed season with your old name and logo.

2. Change your logos BEFORE the promotion/relegation reassignment happens.

Your logos will then work correctly on Monday morning and until your next change.

If you change logos after promotion/relegation, your secondary logo will go away and your logo will be missing from box scores until the NEXT promotion/relegation (assuming you leave it up through that time).
This finally worked for me this past weekend as well, performing the steps you show above. Pretty sure I've done this for the past few weeks using the same steps, but the logo change actually stuck this week.

I wasn't having issues with just the secondary logos but was having issues with the system not keeping the new primary & secondary logos when the new week kicked in. So either the devs made a change on how logos are handled on the back end, or luck was finally in my favor. I've been at it for weeks now.

I use 2 computers all the time for OOTP19 and I've always been a little suspicious of that playing a small factor in it. Glad to see it finally worked for you as well.
pappyzan is offline   Reply With Quote