Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Earlier versions of OOTP: General Discussions General chat about the game...

Old 12-12-2012, 12:58 AM   #1
dangarion
All Star Reserve

Online League Team Logo Issues

I'm having an issue getting my online league to load up the team logos in game. How do I go about getting the real team logos to work?
dangarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:41 AM   #2
The Wolf
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
It's all here:

Out of the Park Baseball Manual
Well, the average OOTP user...downloads the game, manages his favorite team and that's it.
According to OOTP itself, OOTP MLB play (modern and historical) outnumbers OOTP fictional play three to one.

Five thousand thanks for a non-modder? I never thought I'd see the day. Thank you for your support.
The Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:05 AM   #3
dangarion
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wolf View Post
That didn't exactly answer the question. If you look closely in the manual it says the logos go in datasaved_games[your saved game].lgnewshtmlimages, which of course is wrong they go in data/saved_games[your saved game].lg/news/html/images

Plus there is no explanation in the manual about what to do in my exact instance. Fortunately I've dealt with this game enough to figure it out even with the incorrect information and some trial and error.

I had to download logos via addons, locate the folder that the manual was attempting to tell me to find, delete all my current logos in there, and then copy and paste the logos I downloaded to the *.lg/news/html/images folder. That appears to have resolved the issue.

Probably should have explained the issue a bit more, but it's late and I'm tired.

FYI the OOTP13 manual has the correct folder locations listed...

Last edited by dangarion; 12-12-2012 at 02:07 AM.
dangarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:56 AM   #4
The Wolf
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
My bad. Linked the wrong manual.
Well, the average OOTP user...downloads the game, manages his favorite team and that's it.
According to OOTP itself, OOTP MLB play (modern and historical) outnumbers OOTP fictional play three to one.

Five thousand thanks for a non-modder? I never thought I'd see the day. Thank you for your support.
The Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:56 AM   #5
Bowtie
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangarion View Post
That didn't exactly answer the question. If you look closely in the manual it says the logos go in datasaved_games[your saved game].lgnewshtmlimages, which of course is wrong they go in data/saved_games[your saved game].lg/news/html/images

Plus there is no explanation in the manual about what to do in my exact instance. Fortunately I've dealt with this game enough to figure it out even with the incorrect information and some trial and error.

I had to download logos via addons, locate the folder that the manual was attempting to tell me to find, delete all my current logos in there, and then copy and paste the logos I downloaded to the *.lg/news/html/images folder. That appears to have resolved the issue.

Probably should have explained the issue a bit more, but it's late and I'm tired.

FYI the OOTP13 manual has the correct folder locations listed...
Hi Dan,

There is another way to correct this issue:

1. Quit OOTP if its running
2. Make sure all team logos are in the global logos folder:
PC (Windows): My Documents/Out of the Park Developments/OOTP Baseball 13/logos
Mac: Documents/Out of the Park Developments/OOTP Baseball 13/logos
3. Go into the saved_games/[your saved game].lg/news/html/images/team_logos folder and delete all team logos
4. Start OOTP 13. While the game is loading your saved game it will correctly re-load the team logos into the team_logos folder.

Bowtie is offline   Reply With Quote