Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 21 > Perfect Team 21
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Perfect Team 21 Perfect Team 21 - The online revolution! Battle tens of thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 04-05-2020, 06:05 PM   #81
Warhawk
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhawk View Post
Black Knights in PT21 and Golden Lions in PT20 both lost in the divisional round to the 3 seed. Black Panthers in PT20 lost in the wild card. Sun Kings in PT21 advanced in 5 games, White Tigers in PT20 advanced in 4.

Sun Kings lost in the sub-league series. White Tigers in PT20 are tied 2-2 against Utopia in the sub-league series.
Warhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 07:11 PM   #82
macacks
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by macacks View Post
The San Angelo Warbirds (146-16 - +850) finished first in the league holding off the Nomadic Developers crazy (60-4) post all star break run.

Warbirds collected 57K pp so far which include a Perfect Game and Triple Crown by Lefty Gomez. Several personal, season ending, awards will push this total well over 60K PP.

The Erie 'Live' Ghosts finished (114-48 - +498). This was good enough for 3rd overall but due to the division alignment the Ghosts are in the first WC spot. The Ghosts had a (-12 Pyt) so there is some hope for a second consecutive championship.
i am still excited to see what this Team will be able to do with a Live roster in the coming weeks.

Rockport Rumblefish finished (96-66 - +170) and out of the last
Wild Card spot. This is a defence first team so you sure notice the difference in PP generation.
Warbirds win as expected.

Ghosts lose (swept in final).

All team promoted.

Now I better check on the PT 20 'Birds.
Old 04-05-2020, 07:58 PM   #83
Maddox
All Star Reserve

Lost game 7 of the championship game when my team, which was 1st in Def Efficiency decided to commit 4 errors and allow 3 unearned runs. I lost 7-4 so without those errors it could have been a different story.
Maddox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 07:59 PM   #84
lightningbolts35
Minors (Single A)

The 2021 Season was a very exciting season for the Jonestown Rockhounds. There were some very, very good teams in the Bronze B200 League. The Rockhounds, in a division that had 3 teams win over 100 games, ended the regular season tied for first place in the AC East Division. The Hounds were able to win the one game playoff against the Nice Aigles to win the division with a record of 120-43. The Rockhounds swept the Boise Bears in the Conference Semi Finals 3-0. But, in the Conference Finals, the Hounds ran into a helluva a great team in the Little Elm Leggos (a team comprised of a whopping 24 Perfects and 2 Diamonds) and lost the series 4-2. The Leegos (136-26) lost to the Carbondale Gophers (130-32) (a team of15 Perfects & 11 Diamonds) in the League Championship Series 4-3. A major pick up half way through the season for the Rockhounds was Perfect Roger Clemens. He along with Perfect Yogi Berra are the only two Perfects on the team. The Rockhounds will be promoted to Silver and are looking forward to another run at the playoffs.

lightningbolts35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 08:06 PM   #85
Warhawk
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhawk View Post
Well, we got swept in the division series.

I don't know what the point of doing this is, we're obviously never going to win a championship in PT21, same as PT20.
At least Lajoie won the MVP (and McDaniel won reliever of the year). Richard and Carlton came in second and third in the Cy Young, not quite as bad as finishing second, third, and fourth in the MVP like I did in season 1.

Black Knights got a single gold glove, finishing second in reliever of the year and third & fifth in the Cy Young. Sun Kings didn't really come close to any of the major awards despite getting the second seed, just two silver sluggers and a gold glove.

White Tigers in PT20 lost in the sub-league series in 7 games. So in 2 seasons I sent 12 teams to the playoffs, won my division 9 times, was the 1 seed 4 times and the 2 seed 4 times, but didn't win a single championship and only even made it to the finals once, with a wild card team. So basically more of the same, no matter how good my season goes I can never win a championship.
Warhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 09:42 PM   #86
RunninYakAngler
Minors (Triple A)

The Marathoners get swept in the sub-league series by the New York Avengers. I actually thought it'd be the other way around, but of course, all the bats went silent against the Avengers and their very talented rotation and team. Didn't dream they'd shut down Ichiro, Kendall, Yaz, Bags, Cano, Williams, Longoria, Tulo, and Kiner, especially when my rotation was just a hair or two below the Avengers.

Congrats to the Avengers!

Bagwell only played 114 games and still hit 33 HRs and was named MVP.
It should be an interesting week, hopefully I can finish the NL Missions, but wow are those DBacks expensive.

RunninYakAngler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 01:41 AM   #87
Westheim
Hall Of Famer

Both my teams made the playoffs. While the Raccoons had enough after a single game (lazy bums!), the Mets went to the Stone Series and took the 149-win Steel Hawks to seven games. Unfortunately, Game 7 was a bit of a snoozer. We scored four, they scored four times as many.

Resident Mets Cynic - The Mets from 1962 onwards, here.
Westheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 04:37 AM   #88
Marleigh
All Star Reserve

Lowdown Lugnuts lost in 6 to the Columbus Newsies, we just couldn't get starting pitching past the 3rd inning going up against Carew and Kiner and thats what ended up costing us as we ran out of gas in the pen in game 6 and blew a 4 run lead in the bottom of the 9th. Bryce Harper won a Great Bat, Kirby Yates Reliever of the Year and Mike Sweeney won a Great Glove at 1b. Kiner and Billy Williams won the MVPs in their respective conferences

Pachuca Pack Rats lost in the 2nd round, Eugenio Suarez won a Great Bat at 3b. League MVPs were Triple Crown winning Bagwell (.344/49/149) which is impressive but its only Stone, and the very surprising Jose Altuve.

Paragon City Heroes lost in the second round, Yogi Berra won Great Bat and Great Glove. Nap Lajoie and Ichiro won MVPs

Marleigh is offline   Reply With Quote