Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > FHM 4 - Technical Support
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

FHM 4 - Technical Support Need help or want to report a bug? This is the right place.

Old 12-05-2017, 11:47 AM   #1
Shadow4u
Minors (Single A)

Invalid Database version

I recently had my computer shut off when my battery wore down - when I reconnected I can not load the game that was being played and received the above message. I've tried uninstalling and reloading the game but still get the error. How can I fix this ? Thanks
Old 12-06-2017, 12:00 AM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

Have you updated the game to the most recent version (4.4.56)? If the one you installed is an earlier version, you wouldn't be able to load saves created with a newer one.

If that's not it, it could be the save file itself has an issue. If you upload it (instructions here), we can check to see if there's a problem with it.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 09:08 AM   #3
Pcharb
Bat Boy

Invalid database

Hi,

I'm having the same problem as Mark since this morning and I just updated FHM4 to version 4.5.66 so I don't know what could be the problem here.

I just uploaded my save game file to you guys under 1st.lg so you can help me.

Thanks a lot,

Pascal
Pcharb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 08:24 PM   #4
JeffR
FHM Producer

Thanks, got it. I get the same message when trying to load the save, so it's not an issue of trying to load a newer save with an older version, but I don't see anything obviously wrong with the files. I'll have to get the guys to investigate the save a little further. Do you remember what version (or at least roughly what date) you started the save in?
Old 02-25-2018, 10:30 AM   #5
KillerCraig8
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Has this issue ever been fixed? Just happened to me last evening.
KillerCraig8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 02:32 AM   #6
JeffR
FHM Producer

It's usually some form of corruption to the save when it happens like that. If you can upload the save (instructions here), we can have a look at it, but you may be able to get it working again yourself (albeit with a bit of lost game time) if you copy the files from the rs_one or rs_two folders into the main folder of the save - those are the rolling saves with earlier versions of your game.