Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 01-08-2019, 04:35 PM   #21
zrog2000
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by atabakin View Post
The flip side is that in the East you potentially have to wait till after midnight to see all the end of season results, or you risk not seeing them in the morning with promotion/relegation taking place.
Yeah, I hate not getting to see the box scores of those games. I can't wait until that is added in future versions (it better be! )
zrog2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 05:24 PM   #22
<Pion>
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by atabakin View Post
The flip side is that in the East you potentially have to wait till after midnight to see all the end of season results, or you risk not seeing them in the morning with promotion/relegation taking place.
Understood, but at least I would have the option to stay up until midnight if on the East Coast. I can choose to stay up until midnight, and usually do stay put until midnight on Saturday night to get my rosters ready for the Sunday morning games, but I don't have an option to miss the Sunday morning and early afternoon games.

It's not a complaint but just observations given that I always hear people lamenting being on the East Coast and thought I would point out that everyone (including the West Coast) have times where the schedule is not beneficial to them. With people from all over, including other countries, there is no perfect time and the devs have done a good job of trying to find a schedule that works as well as it can.
<Pion> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 05:55 PM   #23
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

If I'm not mistaken, it is possible for games to still be playing at 0130 EST.

Having lived in the central and pacific time zones most my life, I am of the personal opinion that it is so much easier for me to be a sports fan on the west coast. This game falls into that same category for me.

Late Edit: I've often wondered if the reason most people from the east coast are meaner is because they are sleep deprived from staying up all night to follow their teams

Last edited by Dogberry99; 01-08-2019 at 05:58 PM.
Dogberry99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 10:19 PM   #24
daves
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogberry99 View Post

Late Edit: I've often wondered if the reason most people from the east coast are meaner is because they are sleep deprived from staying up all night to follow their teams
No sun, no sleep makes us

daves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 07:29 PM   #25
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Pion> View Post
When it comes to the playoffs, I'm envious of those on the East coast. By the time I get done with things Sunday morning and can access my team, the Wildcard and second round is already done and some of my teams are already eliminated. I usually get to it a couple of games into the third round of playoffs.
Jeez, What time do you get up on Sunday? My first game of the playoffs (If I win my Division) does not start until 11 or 1130am.
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 08:05 PM   #26
atabakin
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
Jeez, What time do you get up on Sunday? My first game of the playoffs (If I win my Division) does not start until 11 or 1130am.
...he's on the west coast
atabakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2023, 09:03 AM   #27
daves
Hall Of Famer

This is how I got hooked on PT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daves is offline   Reply With Quote