Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Dynasty Reports

OOTP Dynasty Reports Tell us about the OOTP dynasties you have built!

Old 07-16-2014, 01:26 AM   #21
StLee
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfan80 View Post
As a follower of your Tournament of Champions, Let me add that I am already a big fan of this new Dynasty.
It's funny that Ao visited me while I was planning out the Tournament of Champions dynasty. I could never get that dastardly god to understand the concept of promotion and relegation, though. Thank you for liking both. Now you may enter the realm of Aoia.

Sportfan80, please give me a first name (can be any name, even one of those ridiculous Earth names) and a last name (be creative here. Neither sportsfan80 nor Johnson work. However, Eightyson or Johnsport or Sportjohn or even Pumpernickelmaker will all work).

Then give me FIVE numbers.
1st number = 1, 2, 3, or 4
2nd-5th numbers = four unique numbers between 1-16

Current dynasties: Fallout 4's Commonwealth Baseball Organization

Completed dynasty: Fallout: New Vegas' Mojave Baseball League

Uniforms: My custom uniforms
StLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 04:40 AM   #22
Tyke
All Star Starter

King Tyke! I must say that has a ring to it. Maybe I can get my wife to call me that....

And, by the way, where did you get all that personal information from? I thought all the copies of that file had been destroyed aeons ago!

Last edited by Tyke; 07-16-2014 at 06:20 AM.
Tyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 07:28 PM   #23
Honorable_Pawn
Hall Of Famer

Those ever-burning torches...what kind of fuel do they burn?
Honorable_Pawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 10:29 PM   #24
StLee
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honorable_Pawn View Post
Those ever-burning torches...what kind of fuel do they burn?
Ever-burning fuel created by Ao, of course.

Old 07-17-2014, 10:47 PM   #25
Honorable_Pawn
Hall Of Famer

ahhhh, yes, I see...of course.
Old 07-17-2014, 11:11 PM   #26
StLee
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honorable_Pawn View Post
ahhhh, yes, I see...of course.
BTW, this is a parody of RPG video games, too. If you have ever played RPG video games, then you know exactly what I mean by ever-burning torches. In Zork, light is important to keep the grues away. In most other games, a delve into the dungeon, even places that have been sealed for a thousand years, seem to have magic torches. Examples: Final Fantasy and Elder Scrolls.

Old 07-17-2014, 11:43 PM   #27
Honorable_Pawn
Hall Of Famer

yes...yes..enuff of that, get back to the story
Old 07-18-2014, 04:46 AM   #28
StLee
Hall Of Famer

Introduction, Part Six

The league settled on the name of the league as the Guardians Baseball League. Actually, the league name was much longer than that, but etching out scrolls of information of the Guardians Protectorate and Battle Society for the Defense of the Lands of Aoia and Godland and Preservation of the Lesser Gods Associated Baseball Leagues was a little too difficult. So, the GBL it was. For short.

The league split Godland into a western and eastern region, simply divided as the Western Association and the Eastern Association. Each association was made up of eight teams with the winners of each association facing each other for the GBL championship, a seven-game series.

The Logos and Uniforms of the GBL (forgot to turn off away uniforms before making this. Only one uniform per team for now):

The league also had a developmental league for younger warriors who had not ascended towards the chance to become a Blessed Mortal. They played in what is called the Adventurers Baseball League.

The GBL also correlated itself to some of the perfect numbers of Aoia. There were no negative superstitions attached to numbers, but there were most certainly positive superstitions, and the GBL helped to perpetuate those superstitions.

To start, the most holy of numbers were 1, 4, and 16 because of the structure of the god diamond. Because of the nature of competition, there could only be ONE champion, just like how Ao was at the center of the god diamond. The battle to become the one was followed by the four highest performances, thus the GBL allowed FOUR teams to battle to be the one. Finally, because of the 16 lesser gods, SIXTEEN teams entered the regular season competition for the chance to be the one.

There were also other positive numbers in the universe, like 32 and 154. The number THIRTY-TWO represented the number of Blessed Mortals. The number of 154 represented the number of years the Four Rulers imposed chaos on the lands before Ao created the Lesser Gods. Thus the GBL scheduled 154 regular season games.

Numerology could be a science, and certain religious groups worshiped baseball’s ability to mirror the perfection and perversions of the gods.

Old 07-18-2014, 09:57 AM   #29
Tyke
All Star Starter

Nice unis & logos! I think it has to be the Firesnakes for me - in my own games, I always have a Phoenix or Firebirds franchise. [And much as I like the name of Querrier, I can't bring myself to root for Leeches!]
Tyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 10:14 AM   #30
Mike45
Minors (Double A)

Never been a fan of RPG games and story lines, but have checked this out a few times. Those are some of the nicest logos and uniform designs I have ever seen on OOTP. Clerics, Alcebeasts and Jackvens are my favorites
Mike45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 06:32 PM   #31
StLee
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike45 View Post
Never been a fan of RPG games and story lines, but have checked this out a few times. Those are some of the nicest logos and uniform designs I have ever seen on OOTP. Clerics, Alcebeasts and Jackvens are my favorites
Glad you like it! I hope you keep reading. I don't have my notebook with me right now, so I don't have a quest marker for you, but I'll let you know later. Just guessing, but I would think I need a number or a letter. I can't remember. OK, for now, how about a letter. A-Z.

Old 07-19-2014, 06:36 PM   #32
StLee
Hall Of Famer

Baseball will come soon enough, but while I am putting the final touches on the baseball league itself, I will start posting some adventure (or as you'll see in some cases, "unadventure") of some of the people on quests to become Blessed Mortals.

I have five adventurers who are entering the gauntlet in a different method. Some people get visions from the gods and then set out on blind quests. If they can complete those quests, they can enter the league as Blessed Mortals. These are very rare. Most people on those quests never make it through the gauntlet. The dice are stacked heavily against them. Heavily.

Now, let me introduce you to the first of the five on one of these blind adventures...

Old 07-19-2014, 06:37 PM   #33
Honorable_Pawn
Hall Of Famer

oooo

a daytime update

Old 07-19-2014, 06:42 PM   #34
StLee
Hall Of Famer

Alvin Swift: Whispering Rock

He was nothing more than a boy walking through the sweet-scented meadows beyond the evergreen forest. Though he could sense dangers near, there was a more pressing issue in his mind: the calling.

In his vision, he was here in the unnamed meadow. He knew there was a tree painted with the blood of nine foxes. Beyond that tree, his vision had ended. Go there, it shouted to him in his vision, and that was what he did.

When he arrived to the rocky outcrop beyond the meadow, there was a rock. Near that rock was a bushy-moustached quadragenarian holding a great big staff. He carried a satchel and was dressed in layers of dirt-stained rags. The young man approached the older man.

“Ah, you're here to speak to Whispering Rock, too?” he said, smiling at the young man without any trepidation.

“I-I-I don’t know.” The young man shifted on his feet, realizing for the first time since he left his home in Braggart’s Keep that he had no idea really what he was doing. He was only following a mirage of a vision he had while laboring through peeling potatoes for the tavern where he was employed.

“Let me guess. Shouting voice. Cloudy look at a place much like this. Lots of people cheering at you?”

“Um, something like that.” He toed a rock.

“You’ve been called by the gods, young man! You maybe ain’t realized it yet, but you’re on the first leg of a great adventure. Why I bet you were selected as one of the guardians of the lesser gods. Sound about right?”

“I guess so. Maybe.”

“I bet you’re going to be one of them Blessed Mortals my grandma always told me about. I’ve been seeking the 12 Holy Spots ever since that time. Some people think those places just some myth, but I’ve seen some drawings of the two pyramids. They are as real as a marshle, so help me Ao.”

The boy was fidgeting, waiting to urinate. “Yes, sir.”

“Well, I’m not blessed with the visions like you, young warrior. But I have time and book knowledge, and I’m going to gain the gods’ twelve blessings or my name is not Milevarian vo Namelsockheiter. Say, what’s your name?”

“Alvin, sir.”

“Alvin what?”

“What?”

“What?”

“I don’t know.”

“You don’t know your name?”

“It’s Alvin, sir.”

“No, not that. Your family name.”

“I don’t know my family, sir.”

“You don’t know your family? Are you an orphan? Orphans can’t have visions.”

Alvin was puzzled. "Why not?"

"I guess it's the gods law of parentis scio."

“I don’t know if I’m an orphan, sir. I just remember being in Braggart’s Keep and there Tully McTickle made me peel potatoes and read the daily news scroll in his tavern.”

Milevarian vo Namelsockheiter slammed down his staff. “Well, maybe you were kidnapped or something. I hope this Mr. McTickle finds a way to change his ways. That just ain’t right treating a young boy that way. Well, Mr. Alvin, uh, Potato Peeler, let’s find this Whispering Rock, shall we? It is an amazing rock, you’ll see!”

The two walked among the rocky outcrop, looking and talking of simple things, until, while Milevarian vo Namelsockheiter was speaking of some delicious fried spider bird that he ate, they heard the whispering.

“Stop. I hear it!” Milevarian vo Namelsockheiter said.

“He hears him,” a whispering voice said.

“I hear it, too,” Alvin said.

“He hears him, too,” a mid-sized gray rock jutting up from a bush whispered.

“Alas! I’ve found Whispering Rock!” Milevarian vo Namelsockheiter said.

“Alas. He’s found him,” Whispering Rock whispered.

“So, what does Whispering Rock do exactly?” Alvin asked.

“So, what does he do exactly?” the Whispering Rock whispered.

“Why, it changes everything you say into a perfectly grammatical third-person sentence!” Milevarian vo Namelsockheiter exclaimed.

“Why, he changes everything he says into a perfectly grammatical third-person sentence,” whispered the rock.

“That’s all it does?”

“That’s all he does.”

“What more do you want it to do?”

“What more do you want him to do?”

Alvin thought about that for a minute and could not answer. “And it calls itself a ‘he.’”

“And he calls himself a he,” the Whispering Rock whispered.

“Yes, it does,” Milevarian vo Namelsockheiter said. “Third-person is quite god-like, don’t you say?”

“Yes, he does. Third-person is quite god-like, doesn't he say?”

“I don’t say.”

“He doesn’t say.”

“It’s rather annoying, don’t you think?” Alvin did not like this being the “first leg.”

“He’s rather annoying, doesn’t he think?”

Alvin appeared to be impatient and motioned Milevarian vo Namelsockheiter away from Whispering Rock. Once they were a far enough distance not to hear the rock anymore, Alvin continued his search for answers.

“You said you have done a lot of research and know all about the 12 Holy Spots.”
Milevarian vo Namelsockheiter held his hand up. “Let me just stop you there. I know something about all of the 12 Holy Spots existing. That’s about all I can tell you. I only know where the Pyramids are and have found Whispering Rock. Beyond that, I am still searching.”

Alvin started toeing rocks again. “All right. You know something about something. So what’s next? Where do I go from here?”

Milevarian vo Namelsockheiter smiled. “I know the answer to that! You seek a temple of Ao. There they can lead you further on your quest.”

“That is what I wanted to hear. Thank you, Mr., uh--“

“I thought I told you. Milevarian vo Namelsockheiter. But you can call me Milevar for short.”
“Thank you Mr. Milevar. I will seek out an Ao temple now.” Alvin began walking northeast along the dirt road.

“Wait!” Milevarian vo Namelsockheiter called out. “Don’t go that way! Never go that way!”
“Oh. Which way should I go? Go that way. He pointed to the south.”

“Thank you again, Mr. Milevar. Perhaps we can meet again.” Alvin waved an awkward wave and set off walking towards the direction of Milevarian vo Namelsockheiter’s pointing.

Milevarian vo Namelsockheiter walked back to the Whispering Rock and spoke of how he saved Alvin from doom.

“Whew! If he had gone that way, he would have gone straight to the capital. Filthy propers, I’d say.”

“Whew. If he had gone that way, he would have gone straight to the capital. Filthy propers, he’d say,” Whispering Rock whispered.

Old 07-21-2014, 06:32 PM   #35
StLee
Hall Of Famer

Perfect Ain't Perfect

And Ao, after tests A-J, and after twice starting the "real" league designed after the man's computer simulation, has decided again that it is not ready to rest.

Time for the K Test League. Until the league is "right," this dynasty is on hold. Well, there are always more stories to tell outside of baseball....

Old 07-22-2014, 11:44 AM   #36
Mike45
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StLee View Post
Glad you like it! I hope you keep reading. I don't have my notebook with me right now, so I don't have a quest marker for you, but I'll let you know later. Just guessing, but I would think I need a number or a letter. I can't remember. OK, for now, how about a letter. A-Z.
Q or 5 (if you need a number)
Mike45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 10:06 PM   #37
StLee
Hall Of Famer

Gods Shrugging

I said already in this thread that things could get reset, and it is possible if Ao doesn't like the way things are going. For now, let me run down a few of the setup portions of the league and how it will look:

- Two leagues (called Divisions) with 8 teams each. Due to travel complications, those divisions will not meet unless they reach the championship.
- No DH
- 25 player roster
- Unlimited minor league roster
- No financials. No trades, Free agents can be picked up.
- No injuries. No suspensions. All missed time is due to random events based on dice rolls and my own chart. See my Fallout dynasty for some references. Less frequent than my past dynasty because of some of the postseason events.

Events - After the season, there are several events that appease the gods. Here are some at this time, and any of these could change. There also could be some events added:

- Random - Based on my dice rolls, there is a random event every 19 days. Some of these events will be major events and be reported, but most are minor ratings edits to players and won't be reported to avoid future redundancy.
- Blessing of Ao - After the season, one player is selected to receive major stat upgrades. This will probably be a random player who is not a Blessed Mortal because the Blessed Mortals are already among the top players in the league.
- Blessing of the 16 - After the season, one player is selected to receive minor stat upgrades.
- Sacrifice to Ao - After the season, one player is selected to appease Ao. This player is selected based on his overall ratings. Low-level (20-39) players have a much higher chance to be selected than high-level players. Blessed Mortals have a very small chance to be selected.This player will ascend, and bards will celebrate his strength and courage. Blessed Mortals selected for this will have certain extra events surrounding their ascension, including but not limited to having a stadium named after them, having an award named after them, and having numerous bards' songs dedicated to them.
- Gift to the Four - After the season, one low-level (20-39 overall) player will be given to the Four to appease their bloodthirst. Bards and all around the selected player will forever try to forget him.
- Quest Five - Five random players (non-Blessed Mortals) at either GBL or ABL level will be selected to go on a quest during the offseason. Any of these five players could die on the quest. If the players live, they will be ranked based on quest performance. Rewards for their performance: 1st improves 2 actual stats ratings and 2 potential; 2nd improves 2 actual and 1 potential; 3rd improves 1 actual and 1 potential; 4th improves 1 actual; 5th improves 1 potential.
- Council for the Blessed Mortals - This will take place only after a Blessed Mortal has reached the age of 39 in which case the Blessed Mortal will have his future career decided.
- Arena - A player who is in the running for being a Blessed Mortal but not quite there could choose to enter the Arena in the offseason. If he is victorious in his gamut of escalating battles, he will be a Blessed Mortal for the following season. If he is unsuccessful, it means he died in the Arena.

I can't wait to reach my first offseason to see how all this works out!

Old 07-24-2014, 10:55 PM   #38
StLee
Hall Of Famer

2113 - Initial Draft

Below are the results for the first nine rounds of the Initial Draft, the very first time when players were allowed to defend their lesser gods in a more structured way. The 32 Blessed Mortals (one pitcher and one position player per team) were selected by their draft position. All 1st round players were considered to be Blessed Mortals. The second Blessed Mortal per team was the top player selected at either pitcher (if first round was a position player) or position (if first round was a pitcher).

Round 1

Round 1, Pick 1 - Killmont Orchidaceae: CF Cardon Elfsbane

Round 1, Pick 2 - Lars Raydragons: SP Cerdern Leonhart

Round 1, Pick 3 - Darwin Firesnakes: SS Anumil Barder

Round 1, Pick 4 - Sambou Gar Warlords: 3B Red Aopriest

Round 1, Pick 5 - Fort Icis Osteichthyes: 3B Balati Lifesaver

Round 1, Pick 6 - Goldstone Feathered Dragons: SP Aaron Jyrtrad

Round 1, Pick 7 - Babinia Spectres: RF Wilwil Sreym

Round 1, Pick 8 - Noonday Swordsmen: SS Uerthe Idon

Round 1, Pick 9 - Elmira Aqua Tigers: SP Ryu Earthkind

Round 1, Pick 10 - Orion Otyugh: CF Smelt Issnalskel

Round 1, Pick 11 - Silver Town Berwocks: LF Briel Randar

Round 1, Pick 12 - Vintage Vines Scourge: LF Calden Erikarn

Round 1, Pick 13 - Kimton Stagllians: RF Just Gib

Round 1, Pick 14 - Pleasantville Clerics: 2B Sed Cruqfmor

Round 1, Pick 15 - Jinhae Aclebeasts: C Farn Dapvhir

Round 1, Pick 16 - Ulmonia Hyacins: SP Gemardt Lockpick

Round 2

Round 2, Pick 1 - Ulmonia Hyacins: 3B Cyton Trailer

Round 2, Pick 2 - Jinhae Aclebeasts: 2B Isen Om'que

Round 2, Pick 3 - Pleasantville Clerics: SS Moses Nemghran

Round 2, Pick 4 - Kimton Stagllians: LF Zak Dressmaker

Round 2, Pick 5 - Vintage Vines Scourge: 1B Sil'forrin Pointer

Round 2, Pick 6 - Silver Town Berwocks: 2B Kildarien Jayco

Round 2, Pick 7 - Orion Otyugh: SP Aboloft Zh'shyusk

Round 2, Pick 8 - Elmira Aqua Tigers: 3B Ludokrin Strider

Round 2, Pick 9 - Noonday Swordsmen: RF Fash Seth

Round 2, Pick 10 - Babinia Spectres: SP Kip Del'hino

Round 2, Pick 11 - Goldstone Feathered Dragons: C Rhithin Earthkind

Round 2, Pick 12 - Fort Icis Osteichthyes: SP Zidar Breadmaker

Round 2, Pick 13 - Sambou Gar Warlords: 1B Varys Slewtake

Round 2, Pick 14 - Darwin Firesnakes: SP Boromir Cildaw

Round 2, Pick 15 - Lars Raydragons: 3B David Hezak

Round 2, Pick 16 - Killmont Orchidaceae: SS Zotar Aokind

Round 3

Round 3, Pick 1 - Killmont Orchidaceae: 3B Corinth Rophan

Round 3, Pick 2 - Lars Raydragons: 1B Orion LuGerp

Round 3, Pick 3 - Darwin Firesnakes: 3B Amitel Treelover

Round 3, Pick 4 - Sambou Gar Warlords: CF Mes'ard Ryder

Round 3, Pick 5 - Fort Icis Osteichthyes: 2B Edrick Milo

Round 3, Pick 6 - Goldstone Feathered Dragons: LF Airis Pildoor

Round 3, Pick 7 - Babinia Spectres: 1B Tyden Seckar

Round 3, Pick 8 - Noonday Swordsmen: SP Celorn Horkertusk

Round 3, Pick 9 - Elmira Aqua Tigers: 1B Aldaren Smickryn

Round 3, Pick 10 - Orion Otyugh: SS Phoenix LuKhun

Round 3, Pick 11 - Silver Town Berwocks: SP Curven Keyman

Round 3, Pick 12 - Vintage Vines Scourge: SP Franco Kesmon

Round 3, Pick 13 - Kimton Stagllians: SP Breen Zyten

Round 3, Pick 14 - Pleasantville Clerics: RF Egor Hiwc

Round 3, Pick 15 - Jinhae Aclebeasts: SP Amitel Iroey't

Round 3, Pick 16 - Ulmonia Hyacins: CF Aidan Steals

Round 4

Round 4, Pick 1 - Ulmonia Hyacins: SP Kethren vo Norwaycher

Round 4, Pick 2 - Jinhae Aclebeasts: SP Ryodan Den'unta

Round 4, Pick 3 - Pleasantville Clerics: SP Adam Windwalker

Round 4, Pick 4 - Kimton Stagllians: SP Esau Nidale

Round 4, Pick 5 - Vintage Vines Scourge: SP Ezekiel Ald'eng

Round 4, Pick 6 - Silver Town Berwocks: SP Derik Mythil

Round 4, Pick 7 - Orion Otyugh: SP Shayn Yellow

Round 4, Pick 8 - Elmira Aqua Tigers: SP Ayrie Iteat'u

Round 4, Pick 9 - Noonday Swordsmen: 3B Besur Yorelind

Round 4, Pick 10 - Babinia Spectres: SP Samon M'rakbel

Round 4, Pick 11 - Goldstone Feathered Dragons: SP Lucky Chanter

Round 4, Pick 12 - Fort Icis Osteichthyes: SP Celbahr Gybol

Round 4, Pick 13 - Sambou Gar Warlords: SP Zotar Em'ack

Round 4, Pick 14 - Darwin Firesnakes: SP Ivan Dragonkind

Round 4, Pick 15 - Lars Raydragons: SP Ekgamut O'awund

Round 4, Pick 16 - Killmont Orchidaceae: SP Rickie vo Shubullplate

Round 5

Round 5, Pick 1 - Killmont Orchidaceae: SP Basden Etdar

Round 5, Pick 2 - Lars Raydragons: LF Blue Lo Eroch

Round 5, Pick 3 - Darwin Firesnakes: RF Tithan Rordnal

Round 5, Pick 4 - Sambou Gar Warlords: SP Coby Y'nysos

Round 5, Pick 5 - Fort Icis Osteichthyes: LF Hae LuKhun

Round 5, Pick 6 - Goldstone Feathered Dragons: SP Albright Haqchim

Round 5, Pick 7 - Babinia Spectres: SP Shae Stolch

Round 5, Pick 8 - Noonday Swordsmen: CF Brigand Lupin

Round 5, Pick 9 - Elmira Aqua Tigers: CF Quent Warlord

Round 5, Pick 10 - Orion Otyugh: SP Phairdon Tardund

Round 5, Pick 11 - Silver Town Berwocks: SP Cerdern Cartpull

Round 5, Pick 12 - Vintage Vines Scourge: C Allen Hin'rak

Round 5, Pick 13 - Kimton Stagllians: SS Chidak Pictal

Round 5, Pick 14 - Pleasantville Clerics: SP Nate Darko

Round 5, Pick 15 - Jinhae Aclebeasts: RF Tykerion Kinaet'w

Round 5, Pick 16 - Ulmonia Hyacins: RF Dritz Zyten

Round 6

Round 6, Pick 1 - Ulmonia Hyacins: SS Zotar Fourkind

Round 6, Pick 2 - Jinhae Aclebeasts: 1B Derik Blueface

Round 6, Pick 3 - Pleasantville Clerics: LF Yuffie Slug

Round 6, Pick 4 - Kimton Stagllians: C Albright Migorn

Round 6, Pick 5 - Vintage Vines Scourge: RF Letor Geth

Round 6, Pick 6 - Silver Town Berwocks: 3B Cydare Mashasen

Round 6, Pick 7 - Orion Otyugh: 1B Varys Wowardyn

Round 6, Pick 8 - Elmira Aqua Tigers: LF Tothale Foyssam

Round 6, Pick 9 - Noonday Swordsmen: SP Bugs Grarebeth

Round 6, Pick 10 - Babinia Spectres: 3B Cersei Darpick

Round 6, Pick 11 - Goldstone Feathered Dragons: SP Boal Riandur

Round 6, Pick 12 - Fort Icis Osteichthyes: RF Mes'ard Keymaster

Round 6, Pick 13 - Sambou Gar Warlords: RF Zed Kellan

Round 6, Pick 14 - Darwin Firesnakes: C Kethren Littleprince

Round 6, Pick 15 - Lars Raydragons: 2B Cemark Lockpick

Round 6, Pick 16 - Killmont Orchidaceae: SP Balati Yssith

Round 7

Round 7, Pick 1 - Killmont Orchidaceae: SP Nikpal Ust'daro

Round 7, Pick 2 - Lars Raydragons: SP Francis vo Jequeathe

Round 7, Pick 3 - Darwin Firesnakes: SP Brakdern Loruir'z

Round 7, Pick 4 - Sambou Gar Warlords: SP Rythern Rabbitfoot

Round 7, Pick 5 - Fort Icis Osteichthyes: SP Nikpal Greay

Round 7, Pick 6 - Goldstone Feathered Dragons: SS Ulman Eligorwen

Round 7, Pick 7 - Babinia Spectres: CF Cersei Littleprince

Round 7, Pick 8 - Noonday Swordsmen: SP Mountain Dismer

Round 7, Pick 9 - Elmira Aqua Tigers: SP Dyfar Om'en'ub

Round 7, Pick 10 - Orion Otyugh: 2B Ronald Qupar

Round 7, Pick 11 - Silver Town Berwocks: RF Tespar vo Vo

Round 7, Pick 12 - Vintage Vines Scourge: SP Duran vo Aabaalaa

Round 7, Pick 13 - Kimton Stagllians: SP Allan Vythethi

Round 7, Pick 14 - Pleasantville Clerics: SS Bleme Stairrash

Round 7, Pick 15 - Jinhae Aclebeasts: SP Othelen Lockmaker

Round 7, Pick 16 - Ulmonia Hyacins: SP Krizz Rangerkind

Round 8

Round 8, Pick 1 - Ulmonia Hyacins: 1B Blair Busaw

Round 8, Pick 2 - Jinhae Aclebeasts: 3B Gart LuDeit

Round 8, Pick 3 - Pleasantville Clerics: SP Jin Strife

Round 8, Pick 4 - Kimton Stagllians: CL Bugs Vigoth

Round 8, Pick 5 - Vintage Vines Scourge: SP Knox Ieli

Round 8, Pick 6 - Silver Town Berwocks: C Daburn Jethil

Round 8, Pick 7 - Orion Otyugh: MR Allen vo Ebrytrew

Round 8, Pick 8 - Elmira Aqua Tigers: SP Dudley Eriria

Round 8, Pick 9 - Noonday Swordsmen: 2B Kykah Ves'unt

Round 8, Pick 10 - Babinia Spectres: SS Janus Lerin

Round 8, Pick 11 - Goldstone Feathered Dragons: MR Alexander Pydchris

Round 8, Pick 12 - Fort Icis Osteichthyes: 1B Dessfar vo Mestinriche

Round 8, Pick 13 - Sambou Gar Warlords: SP Wally Yabaro

Round 8, Pick 14 - Darwin Firesnakes: CF Kefka Plantsorrow

Round 8, Pick 15 - Lars Raydragons: SS Serevin Rowling

Round 8, Pick 16 - Killmont Orchidaceae: 1B Mel Liqdrink

Round 9

Round 9, Pick 1 - Killmont Orchidaceae: 2B Dunce Pawn

Round 9, Pick 2 - Lars Raydragons: SP Warren Eralelith

Round 9, Pick 3 - Darwin Firesnakes: 2B Ritic vo Lolacliche

Round 9, Pick 4 - Sambou Gar Warlords: CL Truman Liqdrink

Round 9, Pick 5 - Fort Icis Osteichthyes: CF Tykerion Eightyson

Round 9, Pick 6 - Goldstone Feathered Dragons: 1B Lou Fourkind

Round 9, Pick 7 - Babinia Spectres: MR Mes'ard Lox

Round 9, Pick 8 - Noonday Swordsmen: 1B Colthan Derrin

Round 9, Pick 9 - Elmira Aqua Tigers: 2B Glenn Bruhatar

Round 9, Pick 10 - Orion Otyugh: RF Kael O'usker

Round 9, Pick 11 - Silver Town Berwocks: CL Bert Jewel

Round 9, Pick 12 - Vintage Vines Scourge: 3B Sephiroth Seas

Round 9, Pick 13 - Kimton Stagllians: 2B Eddard Orktamer

Round 9, Pick 14 - Pleasantville Clerics: CF Viserys Vinkolt

Round 9, Pick 15 - Jinhae Aclebeasts: CF Raul Staph

Round 9, Pick 16 - Ulmonia Hyacins: C Codern Meadowman

Old 07-25-2014, 11:59 PM   #39
sportsfan80
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Just to let you know that my 5 year old daughter likes the Koimanu logo, she said it looks like a Pokemon.
sportsfan80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 09:43 AM   #40
Honorable_Pawn
Hall Of Famer

Tell your daughter that she needs to pick a ML team. Geesh!! Kids now a days!!

You can't root for a minor league team! What's her problem, Man??!!

I don't think Ao even likes kids. Hey, StLee does Ao even like kids? I'm pretty sure it does not!!

Last edited by Honorable_Pawn; 07-26-2014 at 11:20 AM.