Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - General Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - General Discussion Talk about the latest FHM, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 10-19-2017, 06:14 PM   #1
Chomps
Major Leagues

Some Bugs

1. See the attached screenshot - player jersey is not correct. This problem existed in FHM3. Why is this still an issue?

2. M. Subban is not available for the Vegas Re-Draft

3. Game crashed after adjusting lines and then clicking on Play Game
Attached Images
Chomps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 11:02 PM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

I've been trying to replicate the Mrazek uniform and can't, I see him in a Vegas uniform in my first game preview. I assume you re-drafted and got him there; do you recall if you looked at this profile between drafting him and reaching that game? I'm wondering if I may have avoided the problem by looking at something that re-generated the picture after he was drafted.

Subban won't be in the draft because he was acquired by Vegas between the draft and the start of the season; those players start on the Vegas roster.

Can you tell me any more about the crash? What line changes did you make, did it crash immediately after clicking Play Game or did it make it into the game before crashing?
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 01:11 AM   #3
Chomps
Major Leagues

Just had another different crash. We were in overtime and just scored a goal. It showed 14 seconds remaining and I clicked on Sim End and the game crashed.

On the previous crash, I was on the screen prior to in game screen, and then the crash.

Subban is not on my Vegas roster, he is on the Boston Bruins.

I got Mrazek in the proper uniform by going to his profile and clicking auto reload picture. I don't recall the steps I took before drafting him.
Old 10-20-2017, 01:29 AM   #4
Chomps
Major Leagues

Post Game Notes: Game Winning Goal is blank after overtime win

Players injured during game: injury is always listed as serious
Old 10-20-2017, 02:20 AM   #5
JeffR
FHM Producer

Ah, looks like the Subban thing is a problem with the list used for Vegas draft list still having him on it, he's probably getting reset to Boston without being exposed in the draft because of that.

If Mrazek still had his Detroit uniform on in the profile before your reloaded it, it's not the problem I thought it was, we'll have to investigate further.

OT GWG was probably removed accidentally when the bug that was awarding them in shootouts was fixed, we'll fix that.

We'll try to reproduce the crashes, the overtime one sounds like it may be one we can replicate.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 06:50 AM   #6
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chomps View Post
Just had another different crash. We were in overtime and just scored a goal. It showed 14 seconds remaining and I clicked on Sim End and the game crashed.

On the previous crash, I was on the screen prior to in game screen, and then the crash.
For the first: what settings did you use to watch the game?

For the second: any chance you remember what changes you made to your lines/roles/tactics or did you use the AI?
Old 10-20-2017, 09:37 AM   #7
Chomps
Major Leagues

See attached file for game settings

I have been using AI lines and AI setup organization for this game

I don't remember the exact sequence of events before I noticed the "wrong jersey" issue. I also had another player with the wrong jersey, but I don't recall which one.

Also - please check the in-game injury report. All injuries are listed as serious.
Attached Images