Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Franchise Hockey Manager 10 > FHM Mods

FHM Mods This is the place to check for mods for both FHM10 and previous versions.

Old 11-26-2023, 05:36 PM   #1
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
A request for some team-related sets

I would like to please request some full team-related sets for three teams which are currently active in one of my FHM 7 dynasties that would potentially work well for the time period between circa 1940 and 1965. The relevant teams are the Kingston Limers, the Montreal Wanderers, and the St. Louis Eagles.

@-@-@-@->>>>

As far as the Kingston Limers go here, I really would like a hockey-style team set that would perhaps work well for them in the relevant time span, that is at least a bit similar to the baseball-related items that low did for them in this thread, specifically in posts 1506 to 1509 of it, if at all possible and all, to be sure:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=293817

I am at least using the first logo for them seen in post 1506 of that thread, but I do not yet have new uniforms and/or helmets made for them, in any case. For them, all you basically need to do is to make something similar to them, if you like and can, that would perhaps be suitable for them for at least the relevant time period in question, and without any unnecessary advertising marks, for sure. How you might otherwise decide to make the required items for them is entirely up to you here, just so you know. They won one Stanley Cup as the Montreal Maroons in 1932-33, but they have now been in Kingston, Ontario, for a year, since after the 1937-38 season in the relevant game.

@-@-@-@->>>>

As for the Montreal Wanderers, if you could simply update them to fit well within the relevant time period, perhaps with one or more additional colors as might be appropriate for them besides red and white, and/or at least one new logo in any style and shape, that would be most appreciated here, for sure. Whether you keep their standard shield or not, that is, of course. If it helps you any, as of the end of the 1938-1939 season in the relevant dynasty, they have won 4 Cups to date in it, with the last being won in the 1922-23 season, so they're perhaps due for a new look for themselves here. Please feel free to update their looks as you like and can, then, folks.

@-@-@-@->>>>

As for the St. Louis Eagles, this part of the teams'-related request for relevant sets may be a bit more complicated here, but please try and bear with me a little here, okay? I'll try to be as concise as I can, but that's not always easy for me to do here, in many cases, unfortunately.

To date, the St. Louis Eagles (ex-Ottawa Senators) have won two championships, the last being in 1928-29, ten seasons ago, prior to their move to St. Louis from Ottawa, five years before the present date. We have not made the playoffs since the 1930-31 season, eight seasons ago, and we have basically stunk since the last year in Ottawa, for six straight 60-game seasons, unfortunately. We could perhaps use an updated look that would fit well with the relevant time period here, I think.

Here is what I currently have in mind, more or less, for their brand-new related items, if they could possibly be made here well enough, somehow, by anyone who's able to do so easily enough:

Dark uniform details:

Eagle similar to the contemporary MLB Birds on the Bat Cardinals logo, but with at least one eagle on or holding a hockey stick (Please use c8102e as the eagle's main color) [Color choice influenced by MLB Cardinals and NHL Eagles of the relevant decade)

Hockey stick under or in the grasp of aforementioned eagle (Please use 5d2a2c as the stick's main color [Color choice influenced by MLB Browns of the relevant decade]

Trim on logo (Please use ffc846 as its main color) [Color choice influenced by MLB Cardinals beak color of certain decades, most likely]

Two stars on either side of eagle to represent two Cups won in Ottawa (Please use d11d25 for both stars) and outline them in white [Color choice influenced by the original NHL Ottawa Senators before their move to St. Louis]

Main color of uniform (Please use 0032a0) [Color choice influenced by the NHL Eagles while in St. Louis before folding]

Shoulder yoke main color, with or without suitable logo(s) on shoulders (Please use 5d2a2c) [Color choice influenced by MLB Browns of the relevant decade)

Shoulder yoke main trim (Please use white, to set the yoke off from the main color of the uniform) [No further explanation needed here]

Three or five stripes at uniform hem and on both sleeves in this order of colors (Please use the c8102e - ffffff - dc4405 - ffffff - 0c2340 arrangement) [If just three, then please forget the last two listed stripes here for the relevant arrangement]

All text should be similar to the contemporary MLB Browns' style, if possible, whether around or above and below the main logo (Please use c8102e as its main color, if not only color, though) [You can use either St. Louis or Eagles or St. Louis Eagles text on the relevant uniform, of course]

Light uniform details:

Same eagle and stick and star and text colors and styles as on dark uniform

Trim color on logo and stars (Please use 0c2340 as main, if not only color, if possible and appropriate enough)

Main color of uniform (Please use fff845) [Color choice influenced by MLB Cardinals as mentioned above)

Shoulder yoke main color, with or without suitable logo(s) on shoulders (Please use white) [No further explanation needed here]

Shoulder yoke main trim (Please use 0032a0, to set the yoke off from the main color of the uniform) [Color choice influenced by MLB Cardinals of the relevant decade]

Three or five stripes at uniform hem and on both sleeves in this order of colors (Please use the c8102e - ffffff - 5d2a2c - ffffff - 0032a0 arrangement) [If just three, then please forget the last two listed stripes here for the relevant arrangement]

All text should be similar to the contemporary MLB Browns' style, if possible, whether around or above and below the main logo (Please use c8102e as its main color, if not only color, though) [You can use either St. Louis or Eagles or St. Louis Eagles text on the relevant uniform, of course]

Any potential alternates you might make for these Eagles can be made any way you might see fit, just so long as they might fit the relevant time period easily enough here. I don't care if you put the new relevant logos in a circular form or not here, by the way, for the Eagles, either. Just so you all know this here well enough, folks. I will await any potential new items you all might make for the aforementioned teams in the near future, just as patiently as I can here, as well. I will probably not progress past July 1, 1940 or thereabouts, at least, until I have some new looks for any or all three of these three teams here, though, I think.

I'll need to be getting back to doing certain other things in my own life, in due time, but as of late, I've been playing FHM 7 a bit more than usual, just the same. It's still rather annoying, though, to see good coaches being fired too soon in their careers by multiple teams in very short periods of time, to be sure. It's at least a bit disconcerting and somewhat immersion-breaking as well, at the very least, I think.

Thank you all for your time and attention here, and hopefully I'll be able to get back to writing and all at substantial length and all very soon, at the very least. If you have any questions related to any or all of these teams here, please feel free to ask me about them, within reason, of course, folks. CD out.

Proverbs 16:7 KJV
Romans 12:18 KJV
Philippians 2:1-11 KJV

DeviantArt:

https://www.deviantart.com/clovidequano-dovatha

GBA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=316515

EC's IPA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=158631

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 11-26-2023 at 05:38 PM.
Clovidequano Dovatha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2023, 11:49 AM   #2
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

The current year in the relevant dynasty is 1948, but the 1950's are coming up real fast. The Eagles finally won the franchise's third overall Stanley Cup in 1947-48, after nineteen years of mostly missing out on the playoffs here, in truth. While the Wanderers have won five Stanley Cups now as of the end of the 1948 season, still all as the Wanderers. Kingston has not won another yet, since the time of the relevant request, so you don't need to add another championship marker to represent another win for that franchise, though. I haven't decided what to do with the Wanderers just yet by the time the expansion teams come into existence in 1967, though. Starting to consider relocating them to Dallas or somewhere out West by then, whether in Canada or the US, but not sure where I might move them to yet. The Eagles may be destined for somewhere out West as well, once they have to move later on, for obvious reasons.

I'll leave it to you all on just how to update the three relevant teams for the upcoming 1950's and beyond, but the Eagles will have to move in no more than about 20 more NHL seasons, so that they aren't there at the same time as the Blues are. More information relevant to the applicable dynasty will be posted in my main graphics thread, for your information, if it may help you all out here. Thank you for your time and attention here, then. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.
Old 12-04-2023, 03:50 AM   #3
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

The current game year in the relevant FHM 7 dynasty is now 1950 here, and the Ottawa Senators/St. Louis Eagles franchise has now won four Cups overall, with two Cups won in each city. Perhaps the St. Louis Eagles Cups could be represented by blue stars, to go with the two red ones to represent the Cups the franchise won while still based in Ottawa? Just a thought here, that's all. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 12-04-2023, 02:22 PM   #4
Greenert11
Major Leagues

Kingston Limers

Name:  FG.png
Views: 448
Size:  25.2 KB
Name:  jersey_kingston_limers.png
Views: 427
Size:  368.1 KB
Name:  jersey_kingston_limers_away.png
Views: 421
Size:  338.3 KB
Name:  kingston_limers.png
Views: 452
Size:  15.5 KB
Greenert11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 02:23 PM   #5
Greenert11
Major Leagues

Montreal Wanderers

Views: 445
Size:  26.5 KB
Name:  jersey_montreal_wanderers.png
Views: 423
Size:  351.1 KB
Name:  jersey_montreal_wanderers_away.png
Views: 422
Size:  485.7 KB
Name:  montreal_wanderers.png
Views: 450
Size:  10.1 KB

Up to you if you want to use these of course.
Old 12-04-2023, 09:05 PM   #6
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Where do I put these? Please advise. Do you have the helmet pictures as well, Greenert11, by any chance, so that I can put them where they need to be for the players, and/or the color codes in question on the necessary team pages, if not already there?

Thank you for doing these items, and I can't wait to see what you or others might come up with for the Eagles, as well. If the Eagles win another Cup before enough items for them are done, I'll let you and/or others know, either here or in my main graphics thread, for sure.

As far as the relevant dynasty, the Rangers and the Arenas/St. Patricks/Maple Leafs are tied at the top with seven Cups apiece, and the Red Wings are right behind them with six to date, so far. The Canadiens haven't actually won a Cup in more than 30 seasons, in truth, with their only Cup win coming in 1918-19, it seems. More information about the teams in the relevant dynasty can be found at the moment in my main graphics thread, as well. Just so you know.

In the meantime, my Eagles are going to have to try and defend their latest Cup just won in 1949-50 during an awesome season with extremely good goaltending from Tony Esposito, with a 59-4-7 regular season, even with at least one player missing substantial time due to injuries during it. I think our longest unbeaten streak during the season was about 24 games, if memory serves, with at least one tie along the way. We had at least two unbeaten streaks of at least ten to fifteen games during it, if not more than one, for sure. Tony was absolutely awesome and we scored more than three times as many goals as we gave up in the 70-game season. I don't know if we're going to repeat, of course, just yet, but I hope we do, in any case.

If they repeat, then we'll probably need to add yet at least one more star here to the relevant designs, I think, most likely. Or if they win more Cups before their related items are done here, of course, that is. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 12-04-2023, 09:36 PM   #7
Greenert11
Major Leagues

To import these go to File Explorer > Documents > Out of the Park Developments > Franchise Hockey Manager (Whatever iteration you are on) > Saved Games > (Your save file's name) > Graphics. Put jersey pics in jersey_pics, helmet pics in helmet_pics, and logos in logo_teams.

Below I've attached the zip files with the full uniform/helmet sets for both teams.

Kingston Limers.zip

Montreal Wanderers.zip
Old 12-04-2023, 10:17 PM   #8
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Thank you, Greenert11. Not sure if the Eagles will win at least one more Cup before the related items are done well enough for them, though. We're now in 1950, and the Blues will be in town in less than 20 seasons. Any idea on how to keep the game from putting the Canadiens in the Limers' arena every July 1st instead of leaving them in the Forum from now on, by any chance? I think the problem in question started occurring for me sometime after I relocated the Montreal Maroons to Kingston where they became the Limers, in truth, sometime in the 1930's, if memory serves me correctly enough here.

I expect the Limers will remain in Kingston at least until the middle to late 1960's, if not longer, but not sure if I'm going to relocate the Wanderers from Montreal, or even the Canadiens, in the next couple of decades. One of the Montreal teams will probably be moving eventually, and right now, the Wanderers have more Cups. I don't think I'll be folding any teams anytime soon, or at least not automatically, so when the 1967 expansion comes, that will probably mean the league will have at least 20 teams in it, if not more, from then on.

At the current time, the teams in the NHL are as follows, and I am not able to move teams from the WHL to the NHL or vice versa, in FHM 7, unfortunately. I'd love to be able to move the Portland Rosebuds to the NHL, for instance, but the game won't let me do so here:

American Division:

Boston Bruins
Chicago Black Hawks
Detroit Red Wings
Duluth Bulldogs
Harrisburg Keystones
New York Rangers
St. Louis Eagles

Canadian Division:

Halifax Schooners
Hamilton Tigers
Kingston Limers
Montreal Canadiens
Montreal Wanderers
Thunder Bay Giants
Toronto Maple Leafs

At least a bit more relevant information on how things are currently in the applicable FHM 7 dynasty can certainly be found in my main graphics thread right now. Thank you for all your help here so far, in any case. I think the Schooners might just need some help for themselves with updated looks here sometime later, if not the Bulldogs, the Giants, and/or the Keystones, as well, but I'll have to think about that here a bit first, most likely. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 12-04-2023, 10:26 PM   #9
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

You have the relevant color codes so that I can put them as needed into the relevant areas for their information page, by any chance? Both for the Wanderers and the Limers, at least, that is? If so, please advise and all, as you like and can. Thank you, Greenert11. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 12-04-2023, 11:09 PM   #10
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

For the requested St. Louis Eagles items, please use the dates 1935-1965 for their applicable dates, whether or not you also might include markers related to Cups won by them as either the original Ottawa Senators or St. Louis Eagles in the relevant dynasty that I've been playing a lot of recently, folks. I'd honestly like to be able to use them if and whenever I might perhaps choose to keep the Eagles in existence after 1935, you see, in any or all of my existing or future FHM historical dynasties, at least, for sure, if possible. Thank you. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 12-07-2023, 11:11 AM   #11
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Come to think of it, what might the hockey team's items have looked like if the Ottawa Senators had then actually taken on the Cardinals or Browns nickname for themselves when they came to town instead of becoming the Eagles as they did for 1934-35, to match either of the two baseball teams then in the city? I'm just curious, that's all, you see. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 12-09-2023, 08:53 PM   #12
Greenert11
Major Leagues

St. Louis Eagles

Views: 359
Size:  28.8 KB

St. Louis Eagles.zip

Above is the Zip file for my attempt at the St. Louis Eagles. I'm aware it doesn't fully match your specific instructions above but this is my interpretation of the Eagles if they hadn't moved.

The color codes for all teams are as follows:
Limers Blue: 005DAA
Limers Lime: A9B078
Limers White: F1F1F1

Wanderers Red: E4002B
Wanderers Maroon: 6A0000
Wanderers White: F1F1F1

Eagles Blue: 0033A0
Eagles Red: C8102E
Eagles White: FFFFFF
Old 12-09-2023, 09:24 PM   #13
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

That bunch of items for the Eagles should do quite well here, I both think and hope, Greenert11. Thank you very much for them all. Maybe you could do some items for the Schooners and the other also-mentioned teams as well, at least, as time permits, and perhaps have them all somehow sufficiently done by the start of 2024, if at all possible?

I'll post what I can related to the Schooners as soon as I can, but it may not be tonight, somehow, in any case. Then we'll work on the other teams as needed and as possible, in turn, I'm sure. Lord willing and all, that is.

Thank you for all your help here so far, Greenert11. And if you can't actually somehow manage to do items related to certain teams here in this thread that I might mention later, or that I have already mentioned in it, perhaps someone else on the forums can do them well instead. That's if I don't actually want to use the historical items already made and in use for various versions of FHM, of course. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 12-09-2023, 10:04 PM   #14
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Please see all posts related to the Halifax Schooners in pwal's Canadian Hockey League thread, for more information. I would prefer that you use the colors and logo seen in post 2 of it, at least for the main logo, when you create items for this team, but all related items that you folks might make here put in a style suitable for a timeframe of the 1930's to at least 1965, please, if possible.

I'd like a primarily orange uniform and a primarily white uniform, at least, if not also a primarily blue one, without any advertising-related marks, whether or not you include any NHL-related marks or marks representing championships. Appropriate manufacturer-related marks are fine, of course, but I would prefer for any and/or all new Schooners-related items to leave all other marks besides the league or championship marks off the main uniforms and/or helmets, if at all possible. Also, I'd prefer that completely undated logos be created for people's potential use here, so I and/or others can then perhaps use them in various current or future dynasties with as little asynchronicity as possible here, for sure, in terms of how they look compared to all the other relevant teams in any dynasty they're part of for anyone.

If you need to put dates for the relevant files for this team, please use 1917 to 1936 for the first era-related batch of Halifax Schooners items, 1937 to 1950 for the next era's batch of them, 1951 to 1966 for the third era's batch of them, 1967 to 1991 for the fourth batch of them, and 1992 to present for the fifth batch of them, with appropriate era-related stylistic changes, if and when you prefer, for all team-related items. In any case, orange and blue should always be included when possible, at least, for this team's items, for sure.

Thank you all for all your time and attention and all here, then, everyone, so far. Once there are enough brand-new Halifax Schooners items made, as just mentioned here, that should hopefully allow me to use them going forwards in at least my current main FHM 7 dynasty here, which is now sitting on July 1, 1950, I believe, in very short order. CD out.

P.S. At least a bit more sufficiently relevant information that's currently related to the present Halifax Schooners here can certainly be found in my main graphics thread, folks, if you might need and/or want to see it here, of course. Just so you know. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 12-09-2023 at 10:09 PM.
Old 12-11-2023, 10:58 PM   #15
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

My attempt at some potential uniforms for Halifax circa 1951 to 1966

I have just made three potentially useful Halifax Schooners uniforms for the 1951-66 time period mentioned above, but now the relevant program won't let me somehow actually uncheck at least one box or change some element styles with the original version of the FHM Sweater Maker, for some yet-unknown reason here. I'd like to be able to do that here again at least once more, if not more than that, so that I can perhaps try to make at least one more possible home alternate uniform or at least one away alternate with a primarily silver or gray background for them here, of course. It should be working, in any case, I think, though, shouldn't it, folks?

I made a primarily orange one, a primarily white one, and a primarily blue one, but not yet a gray or silver one. It won't let me remove or change the stitching pattern, for instance, at the moment, unfortunately, for at least one more potential alternate uniform, somehow. I don't know why, though. The blue alternate I've already made may need more work, as well, I think, but I'm not quite sure about that just yet here.

I'd certainly quite like to have just Halifax or Schooners on any primarily silver-colored alternate uniform(s), at least, I think, in orange trimmed with white and blue, if possible, with white being the inner trim and blue the outer. And with no unneeded stitching here, if at all possible, among other things, of course. What I have most definitely come up with so far for Halifax's Schooners to possibly use from 1951 to 1966, at least for uniforms, will be at the bottom of this particular post here, of course. But I don't yet have any related helmets or anything else to go with them made now, to be sure, folks.

If anyone wants to take a stab at at least two more alternates the Schooners could potentially use for the relevant time period, please feel free to do so, if and when you like and can. Thank you. In the meantime, I hope that FHM Sweater Factory's web page at ootputilities.com works properly again for me very soon, for sure, if it isn't doing so for me well enough at least as of the present time here, you know. CD out.
Attached Images
Image Image 

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 12-12-2023 at 02:48 AM.
Old 12-12-2023, 04:34 PM   #16
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

I honestly don't know why the web version of FHM Sweater Factory isn't working for me sufficiently well at this particular moment here, folks, even though it was working for me at least long enough for me to do the two above uniforms plus one other, unfortunately, just yet. Any possible ideas why it might not be doing so for me here right now, folks?

I still would like a primarily blue uniform for them to use as a home alternate in the relevant time frame similar to the uniforms seen above, if possible. Also, I'd like at least one silver AKA gray alternate as described as well, if I can. Preferably with text on the front, at least, either as Schooners or Halifax. If a black alternate is done, perhaps it could be a Schooners logo on a mostly blue Scottish-style shield with a sufficiently thick white border? Just a thought here, that's all. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 12-13-2023, 06:30 AM   #17
drummerJ99
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
I honestly don't know why the web version of FHM Sweater Factory isn't working for me sufficiently well at this particular moment here, folks, even though it was working for me at least long enough for me to do the two above uniforms plus one other, unfortunately, just yet. Any possible ideas why it might not be doing so for me here right now, folks?
The online version is no longer supported and he's migrating everything to the desktop apps. It was mentioned in this post https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...9&postcount=91
drummerJ99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 10:56 AM   #18
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

I just used the online version to make the above items, in fact, drummerJ99. Please also note that the pictures are bearing the website address on them. I PM'ed him not long ago for a website-related matter and it's now been resolved, in a certain way, for a while. But for some yet-unknown reason or reasons to me here right now, I'm not currently able to do certain things that I was able to do while making the above items. unfortunately. I don't think it's due to a computer problem on my end here, or at least I hope not, right now. But, at least as of right now, I'm still having a problem or certain problems with being able to uncheck or check certain functions, or to change certain things when desired, for any item or items I might want to make with it.

The ootputilities.com site is currently accessible again, and at least the Uniform Maker for uniforms in the pre-23 style works, but I haven't tried the other two applicable sites lately, I think. They should still work, though, and the overall domain will not be ending until circa June or July 22, 2024, I believe. Therefore, the web-based version of FHM Sweater Factory is still available for people to use here, it seems. Although it's not quite working as it should at the moment, somehow, as far as I can tell, for me here. It didn't give me any problems at least until I was working on the blue uniform I mentioned trying to do, or the one after that with the silver one I mentioned, as far as I can currently recall, in any case. But ever since then, at least, I've been having at least a little trouble here with the online version of the FHM Sweater Factory now, unfortunately.

Will write more later, and I hope that someone will be able to make at least two alternate uniforms to go along with the two above uniforms, at some point, if I can't do so myself on that site, even while it is still online. Or any items for any other team I might also want to try and do uniforms for on it while it is still accessible, for that matter, here at all, of course. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 12-14-2023, 07:22 AM   #19
tomkmb
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
I just used the online version to make the above items, in fact, drummerJ99. Please also note that the pictures are bearing the website address on them. I PM'ed him not long ago for a website-related matter and it's now been resolved, in a certain way, for a while. But for some yet-unknown reason or reasons to me here right now, I'm not currently able to do certain things that I was able to do while making the above items. unfortunately. I don't think it's due to a computer problem on my end here, or at least I hope not, right now. But, at least as of right now, I'm still having a problem or certain problems with being able to uncheck or check certain functions, or to change certain things when desired, for any item or items I might want to make with it.

The ootputilities.com site is currently accessible again, and at least the Uniform Maker for uniforms in the pre-23 style works, but I haven't tried the other two applicable sites lately, I think. They should still work, though, and the overall domain will not be ending until circa June or July 22, 2024, I believe. Therefore, the web-based version of FHM Sweater Factory is still available for people to use here, it seems. Although it's not quite working as it should at the moment, somehow, as far as I can tell, for me here. It didn't give me any problems at least until I was working on the blue uniform I mentioned trying to do, or the one after that with the silver one I mentioned, as far as I can currently recall, in any case. But ever since then, at least, I've been having at least a little trouble here with the online version of the FHM Sweater Factory now, unfortunately.

Will write more later, and I hope that someone will be able to make at least two alternate uniforms to go along with the two above uniforms, at some point, if I can't do so myself on that site, even while it is still online. Or any items for any other team I might also want to try and do uniforms for on it while it is still accessible, for that matter, here at all, of course. CD out.
Drummer99 is correct, whilst the web based version is currently still accessible it is no longer being supported according to the author. As seen in the thread linked. As you can see from the below screenshot, the most recent updates include new features and bug fixes (one of which sounds like it addresses your inability to utilise some functions) but it pertains only to the desktop based version.

I would suggest downloading that and seeing if you encounter the same issues.
tomkmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2023, 10:40 AM   #20
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Can someone please make alternates as already described for the Schooners, for at least the 1951-1966 time period, if not also potential entire team sets for any or all of the other mentioned time periods as well, seeing as I apparently can't right now with the relevant program, somehow, when it was working for me before at least long enough for me to make a couple of uniforms seen above? I'd really appreciate it quite a lot here, of course, if someone could do so here for me. Thank you. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 12-16-2023 at 10:41 AM.