Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 16 > OOTP 16 - Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 16 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 16 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 08-01-2015, 01:46 AM   #181
lightzout18
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking for a fictional or modern league (although I am open to other ones so message anyways).

Competitive, experienced and dedicated GM.

zforce21@gmail.com
lightzout18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 12:03 PM   #182
waltwa
All Star Reserve

looking for a very active league. a league that requires much more than just filling out lineups;

here are some important items

no required writing of articles
no scouts or coaches
there is a salary cap or at least a way of equalizing teams
draft pick trading is allowed
no fa comp no draft pick signing
gm not owner controls budget

I am a very experienced player and have bought every edition of game. this is a full time hobby

walt Arnold waltwa1@yahoo.com
waltwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 04:49 PM   #183
THEandrewlarson
Bat Boy

Real Life Type MLB League

I am looking for a league that is similar if not close to what real life MLB is. Also want an active, committed and serious league to be apart of. I will be very committed and confident in my skills as a GM. I've never done an online league before but I'm ready to learn how. email me at andrew14.larson@gmail.com. Thank you!
THEandrewlarson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 08:42 AM   #184
MannyRamirez
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hi guys, i am new. Been playing for a few months now, i would really like to join an online to compete with other people. I am looking to join an MLB online league.
MannyRamirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 04:51 PM   #185
slider8476
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hey guys, I am looking for a new league to join. I prefer a MLB league that is starting or about to start up. I will take any team. I am an active GM & I have been playing OOTP since OOTP6. Message me on here or email me at slider8476@yahoo.com
slider8476 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 12:06 AM   #186
MannyRamirez
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I am looking for active leagues, who sim often. Please hit me.
Old 08-08-2015, 12:00 PM   #187
jshutta81
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking for a league to join!
jshutta81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 10:20 AM   #188
BEHR
Bat Boy

Looking for an active MLB league. Prefer modern, but would also look into historical, depending on the era. email obehro@gmail.com if you think im a good fit. cheers.
BEHR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 10:37 PM   #189
FracturedSkull
Bat Boy

Looking for league to join!

I played OOTP14.. played a lot of baseball mogul back in the day.. looking forward to joining an online league. Will have to get use to the online ways but I'm ready to learn.. Would like real players as well, but am open to anything as well.

Email: cardpujo5@hotmail.com
FracturedSkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 10:42 PM   #190
FueledByRamen
Bat Boy

Hi. I wanted to know if there was a way to make a simulated league on forum with OOTP16. I'm thinking about buying the game and making a normal MLB league with others without them having to buy the game.

I need to be able to post the rosters, box scores, statistics, etc.. on a forum. Is it possible?
FueledByRamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 11:51 PM   #191
soadeathdealer
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FueledByRamen View Post
Hi. I wanted to know if there was a way to make a simulated league on forum with OOTP16. I'm thinking about buying the game and making a normal MLB league with others without them having to buy the game.

I need to be able to post the rosters, box scores, statistics, etc.. on a forum. Is it possible?
Yes it is u do everything as if the gms had the game except u have to make all roster changes for the teams once they post it on ur forum. U can upload reports for them to view and install ootpou with allow them to watch games after u sim but not give away the score also lets them vote on awards and draft . And u just pull the draft in game after and u input the award winners in game .

Leagues

OOTP

POTD: Vermont/Co-Commish
MTBL: League Closed
The Show: Jacksonville Bombers
RFTP : Braves/co-commish: League Closed
HRBL: Commish: League Closed

DDSPF

WWPF- Miami

CSFL- Tampa

USFL: New Orleans

DDSCF

SNCFL: Florida/ JMU
soadeathdealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 02:58 PM   #192
FueledByRamen
Bat Boy

Seems complicated, but better and more in depth than Baseball Mogul. ^^ Is there somewhere that explains how to do all this or it just tells you in game?
FueledByRamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 05:53 PM   #193
Streak
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hey, I am looking to start with a team from scratch, whether this means expansion or the 1st season of a league, it doesn't matter which. I have 4 years of experience with OOTP and have successfully built an online team of almost nothing, no farm and barely any talent, to a very successful team (.637 Win% in the 4 seasons I've been there) for almost a calendar year now. Now I would like to take on a 2nd team from scratch. While I prefer live sim, the rules of the league don't really matter if it lets me run a team from scratch.

Thanks!

Ian
Streak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 10:17 PM   #194
mossfloss
Bat Boy

Novice GM (played a lot of single player, but never in a multiplayer league) looking to join a league! Preferably MLB, but happy to get in on whatever's available. Drop me a message!
mossfloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 06:23 AM   #195
Kyle Tipton
Bat Boy

Looking for a reliable league to join.

Kyletipton00@gmail.com
Kyle Tipton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 10:07 PM   #196
KingKronosDC84
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Experienced GM looking for a few good online leagues, send me a PM on here or e-mail at kingkro99@gmail.com.
KingKronosDC84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 04:59 PM   #197
tylerdarrin
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking for modern league to join.

Contact me at tylerdmontgomery9@gmail.com
tylerdarrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 10:49 AM   #198
randallgs
Bat Boy

Looking to find a League

Hello. I played in a couple leagues a few years back. Unfortunately the leagues ended up dying off. Would love to get back and find a new League. Let me know if you have any openings. Open to historical or modern leagues. Thanks!
randallgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 02:34 AM   #199
Ben211
Bat Boy

I would like to join a league, not terribly picky about which teams are available. I'm new to the online portion of the game but I've played offline quite a bit, so I know the game fairly well.
Ben211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 07:53 PM   #200
MannyRamirez
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hi again. I found myself dropping out of some leagues due to the lack of chat system and game in pref.

If any with a league who uses the real budget of teams, rating system from 1/80 (not the stars one) and have a chat system, please hit me. I'd a very active member.