Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-2013, 09:53 AM   #41
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Updated the NCAA file in the second post.
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 01:16 PM   #42
arca
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Lukasberger is it ok with download link for logo?
arca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 01:36 PM   #43
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Yes. Thank you.
Old 02-16-2013, 09:29 PM   #44
mike1990
Minors (Single A)

For some reason, this, and any other mod I download, it says its corrupt. I don't really know why. Am I doing something wrong?
mike1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:41 PM   #45
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Probably, especially if it's happening on multiple downloads. I don't believe there's anything wrong with this file. What exactly are you doing to download and open the mods?
Old 02-16-2013, 09:57 PM   #46
mike1990
Minors (Single A)

I download the zip files. Then open them and extract them to the saved games folder. I've never had any issues before. Is it maybe because I don't have the latest update to the game?
Old 02-16-2013, 10:47 PM   #47
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

At what point do you get the message saying it's corrupt? While unzipping or in game?
Old 02-17-2013, 12:10 AM   #48
mike1990
Minors (Single A)

in game. I go to load a saved game and a lot of it loads and then it says error, cannot load world file.
Old 02-17-2013, 12:45 AM   #49
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Hm. Anyone else tried to load this? Perhaps I left something out that I should have included. Not sure what.

I have added a few cities to the db, not many, but if they aren't included in the save game data then that could be the problem. I'm pretty sure they're simply included in the world.dat file which is included in the download so it's unlikely that's the issue.

EDIT: You did say that when you download other mods it does the same thing. Which mods?

EDIT again: You also mentioned that you haven't patched the game to the latest version, which absolutely could be causing this sort of problem. It has for me in the past when I've tried to install mods on an older version of the game. So upon further reflection, I'm pretty sure that's the issue.

Last edited by Lukas Berger; 02-17-2013 at 12:49 AM.
Old 02-17-2013, 01:08 AM   #50
mike1990
Minors (Single A)

I actually didn't think of it not being patched until right after it wouldn't load again. I should probably get around to patching it.
Old 02-17-2013, 04:00 PM   #51
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1990 View Post
I actually didn't think of it not being patched until right after it wouldn't load again. I should probably get around to patching it.
I dl'd it and ootp loaded it right up with no problems. I'm running the latest version. I've not played it though as I"m using it to pull the Team/Player IDs add in the stats for the NCAA 2013 Rosters that Lucas has completed so far.
Bigrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:39 PM   #52
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Thanks to bigrod I now have stats added to the ACC. So the ACC is now completely finished, with full rosters, ratings (I'll still end up tweaking these some) and 2012 stats.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:48 PM   #53
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

New version posted.
Old 03-19-2013, 01:58 PM   #54
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Just to update anyone who's interested. I haven't worked on the NCAA rosters much lately so there's been no real progress to update in the first post.

That's not because the project is dying, rather I've been busy working on the draft prospects that will come with the MLB roster set in OOTP 14.

In the meantime though, bigrod has completed adding names and biographical data for around 3/4s of the teams that haven't yet been added and is working hard on completing the rest. Then it'll simply be a matter of my finishing up the ratings and our adding stats.

So though you haven't seen much posted here be assured that the NCAA Rosters are alive and well and going strong.
Old 03-19-2013, 05:45 PM   #55
nutt
OOTP Roster Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasberger View Post
Just to update anyone who's interested. I haven't worked on the NCAA rosters much lately so there's been no real progress to update in the first post.

That's not because the project is dying, rather I've been busy working on the draft prospects that will come with the MLB roster set in OOTP 14.

In the meantime though, bigrod has completed adding names and biographical data for around 3/4s of the teams that haven't yet been added and is working hard on completing the rest. Then it'll simply be a matter of my finishing up the ratings and our adding stats.

So though you haven't seen much posted here be assured that the NCAA Rosters are alive and well and going strong.
data? what type of data?
nutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:10 PM   #56
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutt View Post
data? what type of data?
Biographical data, Height, Weight, DOB, Hometown etc.
Old 03-19-2013, 09:26 PM   #57
nutt
OOTP Roster Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasberger View Post
Biographical data, Height, Weight, DOB, Hometown etc.
Oh yea....that's good...IMO, I would go for place of birth over hometown (for international purposes)

If you had posted league/team histories, I would have literally blown a gasket
nutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:31 AM   #58
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Posted the latest version. FYI, for the two people who are actually following this We're back to work on the NCAA rosters now! Bigrod and I are pretty much done with our beta testing duties, though I'll still be working on the official rosters too. So we're full speed ahead on resuming the NCAA project. The file in the new link is for OOTP 14, We've switched over, so all the updates will be in 14 format from now on.

Last edited by Lukas Berger; 04-23-2013 at 02:52 AM.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:09 PM   #59
Isedelyod
Hall Of Famer

Lukasberger,

Is there a way to merge the NCAA league into an existing league I already have going. I am in 2012 now, so in my off-season would be great if I could add your NCAA world and then have actual players entering the draft. Same goes for the Cuban National series? I have that in my world but it is strictly fictional. Love to replace it with a real one.

Isedelyod
Isedelyod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:32 PM   #60
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isedelyod View Post
Lukasberger,

Is there a way to merge the NCAA league into an existing league I already have going. I am in 2012 now, so in my off-season would be great if I could add your NCAA world and then have actual players entering the draft. Same goes for the Cuban National series? I have that in my world but it is strictly fictional. Love to replace it with a real one.

Isedelyod
There is a way, but I really, really don't recommend your doing it yet with the NCAA file. It's very much a WIP and would take an enormous amount of work to get it playable.

The Cuban National would be less of an issue, but be aware that you'll have to fill most of the teams with fictional players, which may create issues given that some teams will be using PCM generated players and others using hand rated players. I'm not sure if the ratings will be the same for each.

Just save the league as a template and then load it into the universe you want to include it in. Remember to fill the teams with fictional players.