Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Database Tools

OOTP Mods - Database Tools Do you need to take a dump? SQL gurus welcome

Old 08-28-2010, 10:27 AM   #41
Cowtippers
Bat Boy

Okay I got it to work. It doesn't work on a Windows based server. Got mine switched over to a Linux and it works perfectly. Thanks!
Cowtippers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 07:18 PM   #42
BleedingCubbyBlue
All Star Reserve

The draft email list seems to have a character limit. My list is getting cut off. Any suggestions?

BleedingCubbyBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:29 AM   #43
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingCubbyBlue View Post
The draft email list seems to have a character limit. My list is getting cut off. Any suggestions?
I'll look into what I might be able to do about this, but perhaps you can set up an email list alias that allows you to send to one address and have it auto forward to your league. Probably a useful tool for leagues in general, actually.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:25 PM   #44
BleedingCubbyBlue
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhomess View Post
I'll look into what I might be able to do about this, but perhaps you can set up an email list alias that allows you to send to one address and have it auto forward to your league. Probably a useful tool for leagues in general, actually.
Thanks. It worked in the OOTP 10 version, but an alias would likely be easier.

Old 08-31-2010, 05:47 PM   #45
BleedingCubbyBlue
All Star Reserve

The draft timer goes off the user's local time, not the server time. Can you make it go off server time instead?

Old 08-31-2010, 06:47 PM   #46
dangarion
All Star Reserve

Do you know of any reason I would all of the sudden start getting this error when attempting to run Win Shares?

Warning: Division by zero in /home/rwbl/rwbl.net/statslab/winshares.php on line 482

Warning: Division by zero in /home/rwbl/rwbl.net/statslab/winshares.php on line 482

Warning: Division by zero in /home/rwbl/rwbl.net/statslab/winshares.php on line 795

Warning: Division by zero in /home/rwbl/rwbl.net/statslab/winshares.php on line 810

The list goes on an on and then ends with

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/rwbl/rwbl.net/statslab/winshares.php on line 1127

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/rwbl/rwbl.net/statslab/winshares.php on line 1248

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rwbl/rwbl.net/statslab/winshares.php:795) in /home/rwbl/rwbl.net/statslab/winshares.php on line 1310
dangarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 06:49 PM   #47
dangarion
All Star Reserve

In addition it doesn't appear to be adding stats anymore, the stats are stuck in the previous season...
Old 09-01-2010, 01:17 PM   #48
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangarion View Post
In addition it doesn't appear to be adding stats anymore, the stats are stuck in the previous season...
Looks like an incomplete/out of date SQL load.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:19 PM   #49
Goody
Hall Of Famer

My draft just keeps running through on its own...immediately. When I hit rollback it just does it again...

We were supposed to start our draft today in the LBA. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here's a view of the settings.
Attached Images
Goody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:23 PM   #50
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goody View Post
My draft just keeps running through on its own...immediately. When I hit rollback it just does it again...

We were supposed to start our draft today in the LBA. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here's a view of the settings.
Fill out the "Through Round" field with a high number.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:36 PM   #51
Recte44
Global Moderator

Any chance we could get customized supplemental rounds for the draft utility?
Old 09-01-2010, 01:40 PM   #52
Goody
Hall Of Famer

That seemed to fix it. But then I went to restart the draft with the correct settings and it is not going to the draft board anymore.

Quote:
The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

* This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
cookies.

Edit: It appears I had to wait for it to time out...

I think the utility was autodrafting every round while I was trying to access it which is what was causing this error.

Last edited by Goody; 09-01-2010 at 02:57 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:51 PM   #53
dangarion
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Looks like an incomplete/out of date SQL load.
So how do I fix it, it's been doing this every time I try to do an update, even with newer SQL.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:57 PM   #54
Goody
Hall Of Famer

Ok, I think I got it fixed.

What I can't figure out now is why it says the next pick is due in 1 day and 6 hours? With the settings above in the image I attached.
Old 09-01-2010, 02:00 PM   #55
Goody
Hall Of Famer

Is it because 12 hours won't hit before 23:00....so the current on the clock team will start with another 12 hours to pick when the clock starts again at 07:00 tomorrow?
Old 09-01-2010, 02:39 PM   #56
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recte44 View Post
Any chance we could get customized supplemental rounds for the draft utility?
What do you need that you can't accomplish with the util as it is? Just a different name for the supplemental rounds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangarion View Post
So how do I fix it, it's been doing this every time I try to do an update, even with newer SQL.
Well, I'm not sure exactly what the problem is yet. Shoot me a PM with commish access and I'll take a closer look.
Quote:
Ok, I think I got it fixed.

What I can't figure out now is why it says the next pick is due in 1 day and 6 hours? With the settings above in the image I attached.
Quote:
Is it because 12 hours won't hit before 23:00....so the current on the clock team will start with another 12 hours to pick when the clock starts again at 07:00 tomorrow?
Yes. The draft timer gives the full time while the clock is running. the time from 2300 to 0700 the next day isn't included in that.
Old 09-01-2010, 02:48 PM   #57
Goody
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
What do you need that you can't accomplish with the util as it is? Just a different name for the supplemental rounds?

Well, I'm not sure exactly what the problem is yet. Shoot me a PM with commish access and I'll take a closer look.

Yes. The draft timer gives the full time while the clock is running. the time from 2300 to 0700 the next day isn't included in that.
Is it by design that it resets the next day to the full 12 hours again?
Old 09-01-2010, 02:53 PM   #58
Goody
Hall Of Famer

I have a small suggestion if its possible.

Its confusing to some of the owners that there is a deadline listed on the draft log for every team when we are using "Readjust timer with each pick".

Could the deadline next to future picks be removed and maybe even some default text in there? Such as "Deadline adjusted with each pick."

I guess this might be difficult because you'd want to keep the deadlines there if the league was not using the adjusting timer.

Last edited by Goody; 09-01-2010 at 02:55 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:48 PM   #59
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Is it by design that it resets the next day to the full 12 hours again?
I'm not sure what you mean here. The draft schedules each pick out 12 hours from the previous pick, but it doesn't include any of the time when the timer isn't running (between the stop and start time of 2300 to 0700 the next morning). You get a full 12 hours of "timer on" time for every pick. There's nothing that gets reset.

Quote:
I have a small suggestion if its possible.

Its confusing to some of the owners that there is a deadline listed on the draft log for every team when we are using "Readjust timer with each pick".

Could the deadline next to future picks be removed and maybe even some default text in there? Such as "Deadline adjusted with each pick."

I guess this might be difficult because you'd want to keep the deadlines there if the league was not using the adjusting timer.
The deadline listed is the actual deadline if teams don't make a pick, so removing the deadline would potentially be more confusing. It does say the pick is "Due no later than". It's not at all difficult to provide different wording regadless of whether the adjusting timer is used, but it's also not very helpful, IMO, to remove the deadlines completely. Perhaps if I indicate somewhere at the top that the adjusting timer is on, that'll be sufficient?

Last edited by fhomess; 09-01-2010 at 03:49 PM.
fhomess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 04:10 PM   #60
Goody
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I'm not sure what you mean here. The draft schedules each pick out 12 hours from the previous pick, but it doesn't include any of the time when the timer isn't running (between the stop and start time of 2300 to 0700 the next morning). You get a full 12 hours of "timer on" time for every pick. There's nothing that gets reset.
Well I'm confused. It says our next pick has over 1 day left to pick, but our timer is set at 12 hours with only 6 hours of downtime over night.

The previous pick was made at 12:56 today.

The clock stops at 23:59 and starts again at 06:00.

Why does he have over 1 day left?

Last edited by Goody; 09-01-2010 at 04:11 PM.