Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts

Old 05-07-2007, 02:29 PM   #21
NomarHits400
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by merong0916 View Post
Also, I can't find 'Tim Lincecum'
He should be on San Francisco Giants's AAA team
Lincecum is in the amateur draft- you'll have to try and nab him on draft day...Probably becasue this is a 2006 set Cubby had the players to be available in the dragt pool.
NomarHits400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 03:57 PM   #22
okgojays
Bat Boy

really a great file!! Does anybody know why the option "Spring training" is not working??
okgojays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 05:03 PM   #23
AirmenSmith
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by okgojays View Post
really a great file!! Does anybody know why the option "Spring training" is not working??
I went back and looked at the file. Your correct that there is no spring training for the first year. My guess would be that a new roster was made on the 1st of jan in the game so spring training couldn't be done for that year. I checked for the year after that(2008) and spring training is on there.
AirmenSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 05:03 PM   #24
CBLCardinals
OOTP Roster Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by merong0916 View Post
Active Roster(25) for Opening Day.

Well, If you have a desire to update your roster, just use those information

Thank you for your roster, I really enjoying your one.
Do you have a list for all of the teams 2007 opening day rosters>? if so, can you either post it in here or email to cblcardinals@cox.net or PM me.

thanks!
CBLCardinals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 05:11 PM   #25
PadresFan
All Star Starter

Will post this to my site as well since demand will probably be high!!
PadresFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 05:16 PM   #26
KCRoyalsFan
All Star Reserve

I'll help you fix the Royals...this is accurate as of opening day. Let me know if you are updating based on opening day, or based on what it is like right now.

Starters as of opening day
1. Gil Meche
2. Odalis Perez
3. Zack Greinke
4. Jorge De La Rosa
5. Brandon Duckworth

Bullpen
MR
Todd Wellemeyer
Jason Standridge
Jimmy Gobble
Ryan Braun

Setup
Joel Peralta
Joakim Soria

Closer
David Riske

If you are doing injuries, dotel started on the DL and Riske was appointed the CL until he blew some saves and now Soria is closing

Opening day lineup:
CF David DeJesus
2nd Mark Grudzielanek
RF Mark Teahen
DH Mike Sweeney
3B Alex Gordon
1B Ryan Shealy
LF Ross Gload
C John Buck
SS Tony Pena Jr

On the bench
LF Emil Brown
(2nd/3rd/LF) Esteban German
C Jason LaRue
RF/LF Reggie Sanders

Another thing I noticed is that you have Billy Butler in the rookie leagues and he recently was promoted to the MLB (started in AAA).

Edit, if you want all the injuries then you got...

Leo Nunez (right wrist fracture), Scott Elarton (shoulder surgery), John Bale (shoulder strain) and Luke Hudson (right shoulder inflammation) on the 15-day disabled list

Last edited by KCRoyalsFan; 05-07-2007 at 05:19 PM.
KCRoyalsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 06:04 PM   #27
AirmenSmith
Hall Of Famer

In response to royals fan and anyone else that sees that there teams active duty roster isn't the way it is in real life, I can't do anything about that because as soon as you change the teams over to computer controlled they change the lineups. Anyone that has used these rosters has probably seen ppl on the waivers and DFA, before I switched over control to the computer there was no one on the waiver or DFA's. The only real way to get the right ppl in the right spot would be to change there ratings.

Also to note, as far as injuries go I was only doing injuries of ppl that where injured for 2 months or longer. Sorry I should have said that in the description of the rosters. If you know of anyone that was injured for 2 months or longer and I missed it then let me know.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:54 PM   #28
mgom27
Hall Of Famer

How about you change the start date to today and then Injures and rosters can be accurate? If somebody wanted to update the stats to today they could and find a way update Standings to today would be nice.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:12 PM   #29
AirmenSmith
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgom27 View Post
How about you change the start date to today and then Injures and rosters can be accurate? If somebody wanted to update the stats to today they could and find a way update Standings to today would be nice.
I was thinking about having the rosters start the first day of the season and I will look into that and make sure the computer doesn't screw up the rosters. Also I wanted to start it before the season for 2 reasons. First we needed some updated rosters out here. Second if I started the game on opening day then ppl wouldn't be able to to do any roster changes that they may want to, such as trades, waivers, signing free agents. As far as starting it as of today, I also figured most ppl wanted to start at most by opening day. I can see your point with the injuries but injuries in baseball are only reported as day to day or by weeks so getting an accurate time frame would be impossible.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:26 PM   #30
KCRoyalsFan
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirmenSmith View Post
In response to royals fan and anyone else that sees that there teams active duty roster isn't the way it is in real life, I can't do anything about that because as soon as you change the teams over to computer controlled they change the lineups. Anyone that has used these rosters has probably seen ppl on the waivers and DFA, before I switched over control to the computer there was no one on the waiver or DFA's. The only real way to get the right ppl in the right spot would be to change there ratings.

Also to note, as far as injuries go I was only doing injuries of ppl that where injured for 2 months or longer. Sorry I should have said that in the description of the rosters. If you know of anyone that was injured for 2 months or longer and I missed it then let me know.
Fixing the lineup is important because then when someone wants to play as their favorite team, they don't have to make the moves everytime. Everything would be set to opening day for them once they take over.

And as far as the Royals go, they were missing a ton of those players mentioned. I don't really have the time right now to look for you to see which ones they were. Right now I'm studying (or supposed to be) for finals.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:44 PM   #31
Underlined.i
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCRoyalsFan View Post
Fixing the lineup is important because then when someone wants to play as their favorite team, they don't have to make the moves everytime. Everything would be set to opening day for them once they take over.

And as far as the Royals go, they were missing a ton of those players mentioned. I don't really have the time right now to look for you to see which ones they were. Right now I'm studying (or supposed to be) for finals.
Fair enough but I think the focus now should be on making sure everyone is on the right team, all high prospects are included, etc. before the lineups are messed with. If you are taking over as your favorite team you should be able to fix the lineup yourself anyways. It woul probably be a tiresome task to make sure all lineups and rotations are correct..especially before making sure all player movement/creation is complete.
Underlined.i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 10:06 PM   #32
lefty15401
Minors (Triple A)

Hey thanks for the help with the loading..another question..everytime i try and fast forward it to april 1st it says i have to release all the waiver people..is their a quick way to do this?

and also if i am planning a online league should i set the control to me only in the set up?

thanks
lefty15401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:08 PM   #33
KCRoyalsFan
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underlined.i View Post
Fair enough but I think the focus now should be on making sure everyone is on the right team, all high prospects are included, etc. before the lineups are messed with. If you are taking over as your favorite team you should be able to fix the lineup yourself anyways. It woul probably be a tiresome task to make sure all lineups and rotations are correct..especially before making sure all player movement/creation is complete.
I agree, people should be put on the correct teams first, and then lineups can be adjusted eventually.

I have no problem adjusting my own team.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:37 PM   #34
Muzamba
Hall Of Famer

Since this roster set is officially released and available for download, I nominate this thread for sticky-hood.

(Duplicated from the DarkCloud thread)
Muzamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 04:28 AM   #35
AirmenSmith
Hall Of Famer

I know there are players missing, but I didn't make any players in the roster, I only updated the roster enough so we would at least have a roster set to play with. If anyone sees someone on the wrong team by all means tell me and I will fix that because having ppl on the right team is very important.
Old 05-08-2007, 04:32 AM   #36
AirmenSmith
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty15401 View Post
Hey thanks for the help with the loading..another question..everytime i try and fast forward it to april 1st it says i have to release all the waiver people..is their a quick way to do this?

and also if i am planning a online league should i set the control to me only in the set up?

thanks
I don't believe there is an easier way to get rid of all waiver ppl without taking over the team. I'm guessing you have all teams set to your control, if thats so then you can set it to all computer control and then sim maybe a couple days to see if the computer will clear some of it up.

The online question, hopefully someone will be able to answer that because I have never done an online league.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:26 AM   #37
merong0916
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBLCardinals View Post
Do you have a list for all of the teams 2007 opening day rosters>? if so, can you either post it in here or email to cblcardinals@cox.net or PM me.

thanks!

No I just have those 13 teams opening day rosters
merong0916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 09:47 AM   #38
mgom27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomarHits400 View Post
Lincecum is in the amateur draft- you'll have to try and nab him on draft day...Probably because this is a 2006 set Cubby had the players to be available in the draft pool.
to go along with this we should be able to have Players and Pitchers not available to sign or Drafted to a certain year and have Past Draft Claases available for us to Draft.
Now if you want your League to start as of today you have to change the start date to 4-8-07 and Edit the Schedule to reflet 4-7-07 but that's not all would have to be edited the Standings also have to be edited.
Old 05-08-2007, 03:18 PM   #39
briankalb
Bat Boy

Everybody is showing up as 1-stars with 1-star potential as well. Does anybody know how I can fix this?
briankalb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 03:54 PM   #40
Elendil
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by briankalb View Post
Everybody is showing up as 1-stars with 1-star potential as well. Does anybody know how I can fix this?
It's probably just because you haven't taken a team yet. In Commissioner mode, all players are 1*.

Heaven is kicking back with a double Talisker and a churchwarden stuffed with latakia.
Elendil is offline   Reply With Quote