Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2019, 07:17 PM   #1961
jparker2112
All Star Reserve

Hell yes! I can already see the Cavemen with a jersey that has collars like the Sox did back in the day! haha!
Old 03-29-2019, 07:32 PM   #1962
CS_OOTP
Minors (Double A)

And I would say keep it even simpler than what you said. Just do a normal logo, a secondary logo, and 1 cap and 1 jersey.
Old 03-29-2019, 08:15 PM   #1963
JaBurns
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by low View Post
Here's a question. How many of you would be interested in retro versions of my teams? I'm not talking 1890s, but more like 1960s. It might be useful for anyone who starts fictional leagues earlier than the 21st century. I would likely keep everything to a minimum (2 logos, 2 caps, and 2 jerseys per team).

I might just do it for myself, but I'd like to know if it would be worth sharing.
Please share any and all I start my leagues in the 1930's or 40's.
Old 03-29-2019, 08:44 PM   #1964
glenssourdog
Bat Boy

Quote:
here's a question. How many of you would be interested in retro versions of my teams? I'm not talking 1890s, but more like 1960s. It might be useful for anyone who starts fictional leagues earlier than the 21st century. I would likely keep everything to a minimum (2 logos, 2 caps, and 2 jerseys per team).

I might just do it for myself, but i'd like to know if it would be worth sharing.
yes!
Old 03-29-2019, 08:46 PM   #1965
kjb023
Major Leagues

Quote:
Here's a question. How many of you would be interested in retro versions of my teams? I'm not talking 1890s, but more like 1960s. It might be useful for anyone who starts fictional leagues earlier than the 21st century. I would likely keep everything to a minimum (2 logos, 2 caps, and 2 jerseys per team).

I might just do it for myself, but I'd like to know if it would be worth sharing.

I only really play modern leagues, but just out of sheer curiosity I'd love to see your stuff.

Last edited by kjb023; 03-30-2019 at 05:10 AM.
Old 03-30-2019, 01:27 AM   #1966
Germaniac
Hall Of Famer

Absolutely
that might not be a satisfactory answer.

Happy Chandler, 1947
Old 03-30-2019, 12:10 PM   #1967
chey
Minors (Triple A)

I would love them! I'm using your sets in a 1960s era league, and they're great but I'd definitely rather have retro versions to choose from!
Old 03-30-2019, 12:14 PM   #1968
jparker2112
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS_OOTP View Post
And I would say keep it even simpler than what you said. Just do a normal logo, a secondary logo, and 1 cap and 1 jersey.
I cannot agree more! go easy on yourself and do minimal work for maximum payoff! youve already gone waaaay beyond anybodys hopes and desires...so take a lay up and do a smaller modified retro version if thats the route YOU wanna go!

Anything you do will be well received and appreciated!
Old 03-30-2019, 03:39 PM   #1969
chey
Minors (Triple A)

Selfishly I do hope that we get home and away jerseys, at least, but whatever you want to give us is a great, great thing.
Old 03-30-2019, 03:40 PM   #1970
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I would love it. I plan on using many of your teams for a new Illinois Baseball League i will create when i get 20. More of a beer league 2-3 games per week. starts in 2000 but i prefer an evolution of jerseys.
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

Old 03-30-2019, 05:13 PM   #1971
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
The earlier, the better, in many cases, if not all cases, I think. The latest year I think I've recently played in is 1934, but could be wrong about that. CD out.

Proverbs 16:7 KJV
Romans 12:18 KJV
Philippians 2:1-11 KJV

DeviantArt:

https://www.deviantart.com/clovidequano-dovatha

GBA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=316515

EC's IPA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=158631

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.
Old 03-30-2019, 06:38 PM   #1972
low
Hall Of Famer

I'm not going to do specific years or decades. I meant retro in a more general sense. There won't be bow ties or pockets, just something a bit less modern than what I've already done.

With that said, I recently noticed I could've done a lot better with some of the logos. It never crossed my mind to test what they look like with the dark, light, and classic backgrounds. Not to mention the lighter and darker team screen colors. I know a lot of people probably don't care, but I do. Some of them can be improved mostly by adding a lighter color border, which I'm going to do, so they work with both the light and dark backgrounds. I'm still learning. I hope the devs will change some of the dropdown colors we've been complaining about. That would help everybody.

Also, for organization's sake, I may start a new thread and redo what I need to redo and add what I want to add. I would like to add more logo alternatives (such as circular and/or squared versions). Adding stuff to this thread will create a huge mess for teams already posted. I want it to be better and easier for everyone. Don't worry about workload. Thanks to my health I have a lot of free time. Forgive me.
Old 03-30-2019, 06:55 PM   #1973
JaBurns
All Star Starter

Retro in the general sense would work very well in my opinion. Sort of modern and historical options for the teams. Your design, your way we all benefit from your work.
Old 03-30-2019, 08:48 PM   #1974
gemini615
All Star Reserve

Low, anything you choose to do helps out the community and all of us are appreciative of your time, talent, and willingness to share your creations. For my first fictional league using OOTP 20, I created a 24 team league using mostly your great logos and letters. I created my own city names and a few nicknames, but you allowed me to have a vast library of logos, mascots, and letters to choose from so I could create my own universe. I think everything looks fantastic when I look at the standings. It wouldn't look that way if it wasn't for you.
Thanks so much!
Attached Images
Old 03-30-2019, 09:14 PM   #1975
JohnnyLarue
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jparker2112 View Post
Hell yes! I can already see the Cavemen with a jersey that has collars like the Sox did back in the day! haha!

The ballpark needs to be named "Geico Field"
Old 05-02-2019, 07:29 AM   #1976
Frogwise
Bat Boy

Wow, these are beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing them!
Old 05-03-2019, 02:07 PM   #1977
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
With that said, I recently noticed I could've done a lot better with some of the logos. It never crossed my mind to test what they look like with the dark, light, and classic backgrounds. Not to mention the lighter and darker team screen colors. I know a lot of people probably don't care, but I do. Some of them can be improved mostly by adding a lighter color border, which I'm going to do, so they work with both the light and dark backgrounds. I'm still learning. I hope the devs will change some of the dropdown colors we've been complaining about. That would help everybody.

Also, for organization's sake, I may start a new thread and redo what I need to redo and add what I want to add. I would like to add more logo alternatives (such as circular and/or squared versions). Adding stuff to this thread will create a huge mess for teams already posted. I want it to be better and easier for everyone. Don't worry about workload. Thanks to my health I have a lot of free time. Forgive me.
Once again, thanks for your great graphics work... it has been a special blessing for my dynasty leagues... I get great graphics and don't have to post requests to get them... it is really hard to get special requests on the Graphics Forum now.... thank goodness for you, Lawn Loaf, txranger and knuckler.

Thank you for noting the lack of contrast when logos are installed on their dark screens... a light-colored border will not blend in with the background and will show up much better.

I only use the black backgrounds... I always make sure a logo has a white-color border even if I don't do the logo... white is the best on the black background screens.

Using another color which might be in the logo could cause them to blend rather than contrast on the screens.
Attached Images

Last edited by Eugene Church; 05-03-2019 at 04:55 PM.
Old 05-03-2019, 02:09 PM   #1978
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Retro is fine... 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s will accommodate most of us, I think.
Closed Thread