Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Front Office Football > FOF - General Discussions

FOF - General Discussions Discuss the upcoming Front Office Football by OOTP Developments here.

Old 04-04-2019, 12:57 AM   #21
bigd51
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robmeister89 View Post
And luckily for those of us do want updates don't give two ****s about your opinion. Just saying.
That's just fine. I don't expect you to, nor do I care, either. See, here's the thing...

Most of the OG's around here have been waiting for years for OOTP to release a football game and they were getting updates on a regular basis (when it was Beyond the Sideline Football) until Francis Cole was unfortunately struck w/ illness -- in which he eventually succumbed to that illness -- and passed away. I'm still fairly new to this site (I only started w/ OOTP '18) and even I could see how much that ultimately hurt them after years of giving updates and promising this and that. Not only being forced to start over, but having to go through the process of losing a friend and colleague at the same time. Yet, just one short month later, they gave everyone another update on the new direction they were taking.

I want updates. Everyone visiting this forum wants updates, so you're not special in that regard.

My issue is w/ those who create threads demanding updates and bashing the devs for not giving it to them when they want it. Not only that, they go as far as to try and coach the devs on the so-called "proper way" to market a new IP. Like they don't already know how to market games after all this time.

It's only been a little over single year since having to completely change direction, and while the updates have been further apart than they have in the past, they've still been giving them to us.

It utterly baffles me how you can't just check into this thread every month or so and not get angry/rail against the devs about something so trivial. So yeah, the whole "lack of updates" problem a lot of you have -- and going so far as to say you're going to boycott the game because of it -- is childish. And you not caring about my opinion doesn't make that any less of a fact.

Just sayin.

Last edited by bigd51; 04-04-2019 at 01:32 AM.
Old 04-04-2019, 08:54 AM   #22
Robmeister89
Minors (Double A)

Did you really just use a man's death as the reason they're not providing updates? That's really low.
Old 04-04-2019, 08:58 AM   #23
Robmeister89
Minors (Double A)

Also, you should get off your high horse. You're the one who created this thread with the sole intention of calling everyone out who just wants updates. If the developers have an issue with them that is THEIR business to handle it their way. You're not special. You don't get to come here and insult people and tell them how they should act. Get off your ****ing high horse.
Old 04-04-2019, 09:23 AM   #24
Ben E Lou
Front Office Football Central

Not that any of the endless back-and-forth discussions about the company's decisions regarding communication are productive, but this one has become especially non-productive and petty, so I'm closing it.