Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models

Old 07-09-2016, 01:00 PM   #41
knight1376
Major Leagues

Silvam......the best way I found to do it is highlight all areas of the model....flip them, put a texture on....and reverse again...doesn't get them all but most....
knight1376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 01:02 PM   #42
knight1376
Major Leagues

chicagojoe.....you got the main aspect right....looks good...
Old 07-09-2016, 02:00 PM   #43
knight1376
Major Leagues

South End Grounds

Just had to put this picture up. This was in boston,amazing.
Attached Images
Old 07-09-2016, 11:25 PM   #44
knight1376
Major Leagues

Bad news...........

The ballpark as it is constructed is not uploading into the game properly. Bad texture meshes all over. Iam going to rebuild it with the different techniques I have been experimenting with. It will take another week. One thing I have learned is to reverse the faces as I build a section, and upload into the game as I go......it will be done because I will never give up......the improved version will be similar......but with the 1893 infield and a better roof.....
Old 07-10-2016, 12:42 AM   #45
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight1376 View Post
The ballpark as it is constructed is not uploading into the game properly. Bad texture meshes all over. Iam going to rebuild it with the different techniques I have been experimenting with. It will take another week. One thing I have learned is to reverse the faces as I build a section, and upload into the game as I go......it will be done because I will never give up......the improved version will be similar......but with the 1893 infield and a better roof.....

I was worried this might happen to you when you tried to import it.

I've mentioned this before but I've found that some stock textures like the normal color tiles don't import into the game.

I mostly use some of the metals, landscaping and roofing textures for everything and just alter the colors because those seem to import well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-10-2016, 03:03 AM   #46
knight1376
Major Leagues

thanks Silvam...

You know how tricky this 3d is.....good info, I have a better grip on it now.I have drawn in Unity and have used Blender....just kind of got my feet wet, the new ballpark is already going up.....if you do not have patience with this 3d drawing, you will never get it..........
Old 07-10-2016, 10:40 PM   #47
Scott Vibert
Hall Of Famer

For what it's worth one of the issues I've seen with this in my stadiums was explaned to me by Jorim, essentially when Sketch-Up was importing they were being converted to "progressive JPG". I simply took the images and saved them Paint, which made them normal .jpg and they worked as expected. Might work with some of the default textures too (I haven't tried)..
Scott Vibert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 11:54 PM   #48
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Vibert View Post
For what it's worth one of the issues I've seen with this in my stadiums was explaned to me by Jorim, essentially when Sketch-Up was importing they were being converted to "progressive JPG". I simply took the images and saved them Paint, which made them normal .jpg and they worked as expected. Might work with some of the default textures too (I haven't tried)..

Hmm good point. I had that issue and saved. Them off as .png instead and it worked then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-11-2016, 01:20 AM   #49
knight1376
Major Leagues

I can now put in any texture I want. I found that just eliminating a wall and leaving a line on the ground that when I import a PNG or whatever, that that clears it up. It takes me more time, but it works.