Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 6 > FHM 6 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 10-12-2019, 12:41 AM   #1
Dkitson16
Major Leagues

Expansion Draft

I'm a commissioner in a historical league where I now control evolution. I am not control any teams.

On July 1, I add 2 teams. I check the box for the draft beside the new team.

When I progress to July 2 (using next day) I can click on a tab that takes me to a draft, but there are no players listed and there is no option to view a draft happening.

When I progress to July 3 (using next day) I can click on a new teams roster and see they added players through a draft. If I go to the expansion draft log, it's blank.

Also there is an entry draft on July 3 and the 2 new teams participate. Which contradicts what the manual says about Expansion.

If I click the button to sim to the Expansion draft it sims right by it, not stopping until I hit escape.
Dkitson16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 01:01 AM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

Historical is an exception to the other types of leagues re: expansion teams taking part in the entry draft - it's possible because the historical draft takes place in July rather than June.

We'll check the rest, though, it should definitely be stopping so you can run the draft manually.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 11:21 AM   #3
Dkitson16
Major Leagues

Well now I'm simming a different game, same conditions (I control league evolution and I am commish).

Started in 1942. Expanded in 1945 by 2 teams and I can see the players eligible for an expansion draft and see the results of the draft.

Didn't try simming to draft day so not sure if that works though.
Old 10-16-2019, 05:56 PM   #4
Dkitson16
Major Leagues

Further on in my 1942 game I noted it's happening again.

I expand every 5 years by 2 to 4 teams. I haven't checked the expansion draft every time but every tiem I check it has worked.

Then I expand in 2000 by 4 teams and I can't view the expansion draft eligible players or see the results.

As usual, even when I can view the expansion draft and results, if i click to advance to the expansion draft day it blows on past that date and doesn't stop til i hit escape.
Old 10-17-2019, 12:45 AM   #5
JeffR
FHM Producer

Yeah, I get the same thing, I think that's a conflict with the real 2000 expansion draft, which should be deactivated when you turn historical editing on but apparently isn't.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote