Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 16 > OOTP 16 - General Discussions

OOTP 16 - General Discussions Discuss the new 2015 version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 09-14-2015, 09:13 PM   #81
stevem810
All Star Starter

Would like to be able to see the box scores of BOTH games of a DOUBLEHEADER from the Team Schedule Page.
stevem810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 07:28 AM   #82
MarkInCincy
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjl518 View Post
When we do player strategy...a "clear player strategy button" would be nice instead of having to go through every player and change them to none when you have to start player strategy from scratch
I would vote for this one
Old 09-15-2015, 09:57 AM   #83
Bluenoser
Hall Of Famer

In league history, single game records.

The selection drop down for league. We can select either sub-league or individual teams.

Can we get an option added for combined? (both leagues)

Tks
Bluenoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 10:00 AM   #84
bwburke94
Hall Of Famer

I'd like a combined Single Game Records screen in addition to the screen for each subleague.
bwburke94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 10:54 AM   #85
Bluenoser
Hall Of Famer

Combined ldrbrd for team batting, pitching fielding stats.

This needs to be sortable by column please

Last edited by Bluenoser; 09-15-2015 at 10:58 AM.
Bluenoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 01:26 PM   #86
drksd4848
All Star Starter

When we create a custom stats filter, it would be cool if we could arrange the columns in the order we'd like to read them. For example, if we wanted to read Batting Average, hits, HR, RBIs in that order, we could arrange it as such.
drksd4848 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 01:33 PM   #87
drksd4848
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGH-Adfabre View Post
A customization of length of sim.... or three. There are times (read Winter Meetings) when I do not want to sim daily but I do not want to sim a week. There are other times when I want to sim 2 weeks at a pop. If I had one or two or three sim option that I can customize the length of it would be nice.
I'll add to that (although this might be more of a new feature than an interface suggestion)

An option to "Resume Sim" - i.e. if you custom sim to a certain date, and you get booted out because of a personal email, you could check the email, then hit the "Resume Sim" button rather than go back and re-choose the date.

I might post this in the "Suggestion Forum".
drksd4848 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 01:38 PM   #88
Saul Goodman
Minors (Double A)

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but increasing the number of players shown on registers for each team (it's at 1000 currently IIRC) would be nice too. On teams with long history you end up missing out on quite a few players on those registers.
Saul Goodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 02:33 PM   #89
gysgtam
Minors (Single A)

Allow us to create our league settings tempalates...I like to make certain adjustments when I create different leagues....So instead of messing with everything each time let us just make our own.
Old 09-15-2015, 04:15 PM   #90
DreamTeams
Hall Of Famer

Would be cool to see the profile pictures used as the in-game player portrait (Although, the on-field image could remain the same as now.) Noticed that FHM 2 uses the player profile image this way. Could that be incorporated into OOTP, as well? Just make sure we can use the zoomed out version (optional) so we can see more of the jersey design including the sleeve patches.

Also, consider the possibility of giving catchers two on-field images. One for at the plate and the other for behind the plate. The defensive image could include an 'editable' catchers mask and chest protector (One for home and road if possible). This editable gear could be modified and replaced using the same screen as the jerseys use now. Never felt it was realistic seeing the catcher behind the plate without his gear on. I think these little improvement (have no idea how simple to implement) would add to the realism of the on-field interface.

Here's an example of what I'm suggesting...
Attached Images
Image Image Image 

Last edited by DreamTeams; 09-15-2015 at 08:01 PM.
DreamTeams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 06:41 PM   #91
Sweed
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Two simple(?) things I've asked for a few versions that haven't made it in..

Player age on the salary report..

Draft information year\round\pick on the player contract page...
Attached Images
Image Image 
Sweed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 07:09 PM   #92
Honorable_Pawn
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by timfairman View Post
I would like to see the game is not responding fixed I see this just about every time I start a game this has been for me the last three versions 14,15,& 16 please try to fix this issue.

All PBA games broadcast live on Steam.
Honorable_Pawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 07:11 PM   #93
Honorable_Pawn
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevem810 View Post
Would like to be able to see the box scores of BOTH games of a DOUBLEHEADER from the Team Schedule Page.

THIS!!!!!

All PBA games broadcast live on Steam.
Honorable_Pawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 09:27 PM   #94
Sweed
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Currently while playing out a game on the opening screen all batters are listed showing how they have hit against the starting pitcher. Bring in a reliever and the batters performance is now shown vs the reliever.

Any chance a pull down of pitchers could be added that would let us see how the lineup hit against a P without actually having to put him in the game?

Example:
Currently I have 2 LHP in the pen and want to bring one in. Its a tight game and I need an out. Now I have to go to the

batters page>batting>batting vs Pitchers> scroll to my RPs names

..see how he did against each of my potential RP and maybe at the same time I'll check out the next batter or two. Lots to do but sometimes necessary.

How nice if I could go to the options screen that shows the current lineup vs current P and simply select any of my P's from a dropdown and the lineup would show how all of the current batters performed against the selected P. This would also help one plan ahead that uses warmups to plan ahead on who to get up.

Of course if it could be done on the actual lineup screen and show how the whole team did against any selected pitcher that would be even better

Maybe this is way too hard to code but one can dream.
Sweed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 10:07 PM   #95
dave1927p
FHM Moderator

a few minor requests.
  • add finalist teams listed on the league history for 1 subleague leagues instead of just the champion.
  • Make draft clickable (screenshot) to bring up league draft page
  • Have filter option to consolidate the draft class in order they were selected. (pitcher and batter not separated as option)
  • Expanded information for Draft Team history page. Number of games played, where they were drafted overall, GP, etc
Attached Images

Last edited by dave1927p; 09-15-2015 at 10:10 PM.
dave1927p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 07:30 PM   #96
Kasabian
Minors (Single A)

Hi Markus,

Might be tough to implement currently:

Ability to have multiple 'windows' open - say the lineups page and a financial page. An operating system-esque look/design.

Similarly - true dual monitor displays. So you could have two pages open at once.

Thanks for such a fantastic game!
Kasabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 07:45 PM   #97
mking55
All Star Starter

Naked women. For those who hit for the other team, naked men.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
mking55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 08:29 PM   #98
BKL
All Star Reserve

When you look at the results of all the finished games around the league on any given day (the screen that shows today's top performers), I'd like to see what the team's new record is after the game. This would make it easy to quickly assess how the day's win/loss affected the team's record and playoff chances.
BKL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 10:02 PM   #99
david limbaugh
All Star Reserve

In League History - a link each year for the post-season...

A link in the middle of the page between leagues where you can click and see the post-season of that year - see scores, winning and losing pitchers, link to box scores and game logs and MVP.

On MVP, both there and in Playoff Coverage - give numbers of MVP - why did he win it after all????
Old 09-17-2015, 11:13 PM   #100
david limbaugh
All Star Reserve

Roster/Transaction Screen - Position Filter....

When looking at Roster/Transaction Screen - Roster and Minor Leagues and DL and etc...

Be nice to have a filter so I only see a position across the franchise - see only my major league 1Bs, and my minor league 1Bs for example....