Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Names and Nations

Old 04-03-2007, 02:55 AM   #21
toddgregory
Major Leagues

bump as my message did not move the link...
toddgregory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 06:47 PM   #22
darkcloud4579
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddgregory View Post
Downlaoded the very state as nations mod and replaced my original one. (don't worry, I backed it up.) when I open the game and try to create a league, I get no choices under League Nation. Any ideas how I can fix this??
Hmm..I have no idea why it would do that. It's important to make sure that you put the files in the right place (My Documents/Sports Interactive/OOTP Baseball 2007/data/database) and make sure that you've copied and pasted everything, if something is missing from the new file, nothing shows up.
darkcloud4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 10:58 PM   #23
railroad_ross
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud4579 View Post
Hmm..I have no idea why it would do that. It's important to make sure that you put the files in the right place (My Documents/Sports Interactive/OOTP Baseball 2007/data/database) and make sure that you've copied and pasted everything, if something is missing from the new file, nothing shows up.
If your using 2007 make sure you DL the 2007 version of this mod. Link listed halfway down the thread. The 2006 version at the top will not work properly in 2007. One of the simplest and most fun mods to date IMO! Thanks.

Owner, New York Knights, TTBL
railroad_ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 12:24 AM   #24
darkcloud4579
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by railroad_ross View Post
If your using 2007 make sure you DL the 2007 version of this mod. Link listed halfway down the thread. The 2006 version at the top will not work properly in 2007. One of the simplest and most fun mods to date IMO! Thanks.
Oh right. My bad. If you're using OOTP2007, download my version. If you're using 2006, download the original one from Kelric.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:03 PM   #25
RaysDontSuckThatBad
Bat Boy

Can someone help a newby out?

I think this is the mod I need that will give me the reason to buy 2007 (I enjoyed the trial a lot). Can someone verify if this will work using this file?

I want to create one league with two conferences (but think I may have to create three leagues, 2 active, and one inactive with no teams that I can use as a "playoff" league - moving the top teams from each league into it for a round robin type playoff).

One of the leagues will be Texas teams only, with Texas players and cities only, and the other will be Florida teams only, with Florida players and teams only - will this mod make it possible to pull this off? I'd like to know before I "splurge" and buy the game. No trading allowed between leagues.

Reason I'd like to try and do it one league with one conference of all Texas players and conference of all Florida players is to keep the All-Star game active and easy, it would be a State of Origin type thing.

Can anyone let me know if (a) this mod will work like that and (b) if I can do one league with two conferences and keep the players "pure" so to speak (no Texans in Florida and no Floridians in Texas?).

Thanks all.
RaysDontSuckThatBad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 02:52 AM   #26
Kelric
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I've updated this file for the 2007 version of OOTP. There were a few modest changes that needed to be made and I made them, since I wanted to use the file.

One thing to point out, I added the city of Silicon Canyon, Wyoming to the file. It's a city I made up (I live in Wyoming) and there is a long backstory to it. Anyway..you'll want to get rid of that, if you're big on realism since it's a pretty big city.

Here's the file.

I had to fix it because I made a few mistakes. But it should be good to go now.
I lost this file on my computer(s) over the years and came looking for it tonight. Glad to see it's still hosted.
Kelric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 03:20 PM   #27
Tekneek
Major Leagues

Does not appear to be hosted any longer... I am getting a 404 error...
Tekneek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 06:06 PM   #28
darkcloud4579
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekneek View Post
Does not appear to be hosted any longer... I am getting a 404 error...
Yeah, I'll have to see if I can find it. I did make it, but I changed that domain and so it's not there anymore.
Old 06-18-2008, 12:54 PM   #29
RayofHope
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Yeah, I'll have to see if I can find it. I did make it, but I changed that domain and so it's not there anymore.
Fingers crossed . . . this is something I really want!!
RayofHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 08:42 PM   #30
darkcloud4579
Hall Of Famer

I can't find mine anymore.

But this file does the same thing.
Old 07-27-2008, 01:31 PM   #31
NolePaul2008
Minors (Rookie Ball)

None of the links to the file are working as it says pages are not found.
NolePaul2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:02 PM   #32
daves
Hall Of Famer

none of the shortcuts work anymore?

daves is offline   Reply With Quote