Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Inside the Park Baseball > ITP General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

ITP General Discussions Talk about the new Inside the Park Baseball!

Old 05-20-2004, 06:55 PM   #1
BrewedCrew
Major Leagues

ITP new patch obligation

Quote:
Originally posted by lgkeeper
We're not kissing ass. It's called common decency.

You bought the product at face value. They have NO obligation to produce ANY patches. How much was the game again? $24? Dude, get over it. I say again, if you don't like the product, stop bitching and don't buy from them again. I can say with some confidence that they'll be happy to see you go.
I see your point that they are not obligated to make any patches but in the features list that you can find here
http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/itp/features.php

says this
Start your career as either a position player or pitcher. Do you want to be a hard hitting first baseman, a flame-throwing closer or even a durable knuckle-baller? Or do you prefer the contact hitting, slick fielding shortstop? It's all possible with ITP

now in the game I am not able to be a closer but in the features list it says I can. So I believe it is OOTPDev responsability to give us at least that option otherwise I would consider that false advertising.
I am not saying that OOTPDev is bad in anyway I am a big fan of their products but this is one that I really thought would be big for my interests and they disapointed me.

BrewedCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 08:36 PM   #2
BrewedCrew
Major Leagues

it also says in the Please read post this

PS: Features that will see the light before ITP 2:
- More interaction (like interviews etc.)
- Some kind of Fan Favorite level (fans loving or hating you )
- Off season stuff like playing in winter leagues, or working to earn more $$ (important for minor leaguers) etc.
- And, as always, some surprises

BrewedCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2004, 09:41 PM   #3
jcsturgeon
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Yeah, I hope they come out with that pretty soon...

I'm stoked about this patch (when it finally gets here, seems like OOTP6 has been out for a while).
jcsturgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 08:31 PM   #4
JPWagner
Minors (Triple A)

Markus has posted an update on OOTP6 in the forum....I posted the following comment:

"Hey Markus!.....With all due respect, couldn't you have stopped by the ITP forum for one lousy minute and give those people who are wondering what the hell is going on, a little news where the game stands?.....hell, even a quick "I haven't forgotten you guys" hello would have been appreciated...If ITP is a bust, then say so, if not, then give the good word to those who still give a damn!"
Old 06-08-2004, 11:01 AM   #5
sporr
Global Moderator

Markus has been pretty busy, but I'm sure he'll get a patch out for ITP once the OOTP6 update has been completed.
sporr is offline   Reply With Quote