Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 5 > FHM 5 - Online Leagues

FHM 5 - Online Leagues Looking for a league or does yours have openings? Post here!

Old 10-01-2018, 10:34 AM   #1
Robmeister89
Minors (Double A)

World Hockey Federation

The CFA Universe of Leagues is getting into the sport of hockey with the creation of the World Hockey Federation. Our commissioner is a hockey fanatic and has a lot of experience as a commissioner of our college football league in the CFA. We are hoping to start with 20 teams and at this moment we're about to start voting on key issues for our inaugural season! The WHF will consist of a farm league as well as junior league.

If you join now you can hop over to our Discord channel and vote on these very issues!

The league will be completely fictional starting in the year 2018 with (most likely) 20 teams. We currently have 7 GMs lined up and are looking for more!

If you're interested feel free to post here or just go straight over to our Discord and let it be known there! We also have a forum on my main website to put your team name downs, among other things!

The CFA Universe website is http://cfa-football.com/ and you can join us on Discord by clicking this link: https://discord.gg/UYf29pR

Last edited by Robmeister89; 10-01-2018 at 02:14 PM.
Robmeister89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 03:01 PM   #2
Robmeister89
Minors (Double A)

We currently have 15 owners and are hoping to start with 24 teams. We are willing to start with more if we get more than 24 but at this rate its not seeming likely.

If you're interested please join us on the forum and discord (linked above)! You can find a current team list/alignment here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
Old 10-11-2018, 03:13 PM   #3
Robmeister89
Minors (Double A)

The WHF has 2 openings left.. if we get more interest we will expand even further... The two openings we have is in the International Division (European Division).
Old 10-11-2018, 05:49 PM   #4
Robmeister89
Minors (Double A)

We are officially filled up at 24... however! If we received requests from other potential (serious) owners we will definitely expand further!

We are at 24 teams so the next logical setup is 30 (6 divisions of 5) but we are fine with running CPU teams if we have to.. Or we can create a custom setup with fewer than 30 teams...
Old 10-31-2018, 09:31 PM   #5
IamJustin
Minors (Single A)

We are looking for a GM for Tampa Bay Freeze. Our initial draft is almost over. 12 manual rounds followed by auto draft on Friday. We will have a mini camp just before preseason starts. We are a fantasy player league. If interested join us on the links mentioned above!
IamJustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 05:23 PM   #6
raavvennss
Bat Boy

If anyone is looking for a good online league, I highly recommend the WHF. About to get started with preseason in the coming days!

Admins have successfully run a sim football league for several seasons, so they are in for the long haul in terms of making the league a success.

Come join us!
raavvennss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 08:24 AM   #7
chascoray
Bat Boy

While I'm sure the WHF is a great group of guys, don't put yourself through the torture and stress of trying to play this game online and the number of hours that will be totally wasted working around all the issues.
chascoray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 06:02 PM   #8
DrunkenTeddy
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by chascoray View Post
While I'm sure the WHF is a great group of guys, don't put yourself through the torture and stress of trying to play this game online and the number of hours that will be totally wasted working around all the issues.
It looks like we are making some good progress lately, and the issues we've reported are getting resolved as we go, so I definitely wouldn't call the time spent on this totally wasted. We are about to start our season tomorrow and after some testing it looks like we should be able to have a fairly decent league going. I definitely don't feel like I've been wasting time working with the other guys in WHF to get this going.
DrunkenTeddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 09:28 PM   #9
IamJustin
Minors (Single A)

We are heading into the second season of the WHF, and we currently have 9 team openings. If you check out the initial post, it has all the information you need to get started. If you PM me in discord, I can send you the file to check teams out. The current openings are:
Tampa Bay Freeze
Newark Bears
Philadelphia Urik-Hai
Stockholm Talons
London Blizzard
Nurnberg Predators
Memphis Hounds
Louisiana Long Shots (number 1 pick)

We are a fantasy player league, and mainly use discord to talk through. We would love to have active GMs join our core group. Teams being taken over don't have to stay in their current city, or maintain their team name. We can work with you.
IamJustin is offline   Reply With Quote