Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 5 > FHM 5 - Online Leagues

FHM 5 - Online Leagues Looking for a league or does yours have openings? Post here!

Old 10-08-2019, 07:51 PM   #1
IamJustin
Minors (Single A)

Whf

Hey guys, the WHF is looking for GM's in our fantasy player league. We originally had 24 teams but will be scaling down to 16 teams after the draft and start of free agency (July 1st) We currently have many openings, as we had a break for about 2 months as I was relocating homes and had to wait on internet. Currently we about to start the draft at the beginning of next week so that we can switch to FHM6. We sim Monday through Friday, 5 game days a sim.
We do have a forum located at http://cfa-football.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=81
Most of our discussions and in game moves are done through discord so join us on Discord by clicking this link: https://discord.gg/UYf29pR

If you're interested, join discord and send me a PM, or PM me here. Discord has our league file in pinned messages.
IamJustin is offline   Reply With Quote