Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 14 > OOTP 14 - General Discussions

OOTP 14 - General Discussions Discuss the new 2013 version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 08-28-2013, 01:31 AM   #1
michaelvickstolemydog
Bat Boy

Suddently can't export/update in online league

I'm a member of 6 online leagues and up until Sunday everything was going fine in all of them. Now I cannot update or export in 3 of the leagues and people in the leagues are baffled as to why and have spent hours trying to help me. I could export and update fine before Sunday but for some reason I cannot anymore. I have redownloaded the league files, placed the correct GmData files in settings for each one and even redownloaded OOTP and it still won't work.

The kicker is that the 3 leagues that still work are all fictional leagues while the 3 that don't are all current roster major league teams. Also in one of the 3 leagues that doesn't work, i can export fine but cannot update, meaning i have to redownload the file after every sim online now.

No idea why any of this is happening, please help so i don't have to resign from multiple leagues i've put a lot of time into. Thanks so much!
michaelvickstolemydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:26 AM   #2
mikezone13
All Star Reserve

I had a similar problem with one league. Found out that it was actually a firmware issue with my router/modem that was not allowing me to make correct FTP connections, the connection type that OOTP uses for downloading the updated league files in game.

I also had it (updating) working fine on one league and not another, but the firmware update fixed everything.

What you have described is very similar to me, it worked perfectly one day and then didn't next on this one league with no changing of anything by me.

Not saying a firmware update will fix it, but it's worth a try - maybe even do a google search to see if anyone else has had general ftp issues with your modem/router, that's how I discovered this fix for me.
mikezone13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 02:58 PM   #3
michaelvickstolemydog
Bat Boy

I did recently move into my college dorm at Richmond, so the internet here may be the problem. I'm still not sure why it would only be affecting some leagues and not others though. I'm on a Mac as well if that makes any types of difference. Thanks for the input mike
michaelvickstolemydog is offline   Reply With Quote