Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models

Old 12-08-2016, 11:37 AM   #1
adion
All Star Starter

Silvam's parks with background and 3D crowd

With a lot of help from someone on this forum, we have managed to add 3D crowds to Silvam's parks. This one is for League Park, the one used for the testing. My plan is to add this up-date to all of Silvam's parks with my background and make them available for download. It will take some time to get them all done. I will post the link when they are available.
Attached Images
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 02:47 PM   #2
StLou1
Bat Boy

Hope there are more on the way. Just really admire everybody's work in this project.
StLou1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 05:52 PM   #3
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Amazing! Great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-14-2016, 02:00 PM   #4
adion
All Star Starter

Parks with 3D crowds

I have finished 11 parks that include Fenway for different eras. The pictures are Fenway 1988-2010 and the Polo Grounds. This process is rather time consuming but the more I do the quicker I get. I will soldier on with this and let you know when I have the next group ready. I hope you enjoy using these. Remember, the bases for all these is Silvam's parks!

Here is the link.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/1ut...s_and_3D_crowd
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 12-15-2016, 11:31 AM   #5
DreamTeams
Hall Of Famer

Excellent!
Old 12-15-2016, 02:58 PM   #6
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by adion View Post
I have finished 11 parks that include Fenway for different eras. The pictures are Fenway 1988-2010 and the Polo Grounds. This process is rather time consuming but the more I do the quicker I get. I will soldier on with this and let you know when I have the next group ready. I hope you enjoy using these. Remember, the bases for all these is Silvam's parks!

Here is the link.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/1ut...s_and_3D_crowd
These look so much better now! Thanks for putting a professional finish on them!
Old 12-16-2016, 09:59 AM   #7
Ty Cobb
Hall Of Famer

These look sharp, but the link seems to lead to an empty folder. Am I jumping the gun, or did I seriously fail?

“What’s the most you ever lost on a coin toss?”

“Everyone is an atheist until Templars begin marching in the rain.”
Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
Society's tolerance for violent criminals is dumbfounding.
"Colonics for EVERYONE!"
Ty Cobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 08:38 PM   #8
Ty Cobb
Hall Of Famer

Nevermind. Apparently my Safari ad-blockers are a wee bit too aggressive.

“What’s the most you ever lost on a coin toss?”

“Everyone is an atheist until Templars begin marching in the rain.”
Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.
Society's tolerance for violent criminals is dumbfounding.
"Colonics for EVERYONE!"
Ty Cobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 10:06 AM   #9
robedits
Minors (Triple A)

Adion: When I extract any one of the separate folders (above) in your mediafire link, many things don't appear that would enable one to use them to edit the 3D ballpark in OOTP17: the.png,the .obj, etc. Only a few of each of the files needed for this are found in each of the ballpark folders above. I'm probably not making myself clear....but ,for instance, Silvam's ballpark folders worked fine for me when extracted through .rar and used to edit the 3D ballaprks in my OOTP17 game. Is there a reason the folders above are not complete? Or do YOUR folders (above) only contain certain parts of the total 3D package needed for each of the ballparks...and thus should replace the same files in SIlvam's ballparks? Confused....thanks for your efforts and I hope you can give me a tip to help me realize what step(s) I'm missing...thanks Rob NYC
robedits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 01:48 PM   #10
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

Still working on this project, adion? No hurry, just wondering.
pstrickert is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 07:48 AM   #11
adion
All Star Starter

Park downloads

Quote:
Originally Posted by robedits View Post
Adion: When I extract any one of the separate folders (above) in your mediafire link, many things don't appear that would enable one to use them to edit the 3D ballpark in OOTP17: the.png,the .obj, etc. Only a few of each of the files needed for this are found in each of the ballpark folders above. I'm probably not making myself clear....but ,for instance, Silvam's ballpark folders worked fine for me when extracted through .rar and used to edit the 3D ballaprks in my OOTP17 game. Is there a reason the folders above are not complete? Or do YOUR folders (above) only contain certain parts of the total 3D package needed for each of the ballparks...and thus should replace the same files in SIlvam's ballparks? Confused....thanks for your efforts and I hope you can give me a tip to help me realize what step(s) I'm missing...thanks Rob NYC
I just downloaded one of these and I see what you are talking about. I don't know how that happened. The files I used have all the parts. I will have to look into this and see what is going on. I am also have problems with some of the parks. See my response to pstrickert.
Old 01-06-2017, 08:00 AM   #12
adion
All Star Starter

Silvam's parks with 3D crowds

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstrickert View Post
Still working on this project, adion? No hurry, just wondering.
Yes I am still working on these but have hit a snag and that is why no more have been posted. In fact, I have removed all the ones I had uploaded because robedits found that the folders were not complete. I have to find out what happened with that as the original folders have all the files. The reason I have not done any more because the next three I have been working on all fail in the game. The 3D crowds show up but when I try to move the park(s) around in the park edit screen the crashes to Windows. The parks will work for a game but when I select Leave Game, it crashes to Windows. I have been unable to find out why that is happening. The person I have been working with on this project said the last park I sent him worked fine on his system even though it crashed on mine. So, I am thinking that I have some setting or something else in my system causing the failures. I will post something on here when I get this all worked out. I also found that the Shibe parks I uploaded now crash the game in the edit page. I will keep working on this until I get it fixed. My other concern is about how the 3D crowd function will work in the version of OOTP. If it changes all this will have been for naught!
Old 01-06-2017, 11:56 AM   #13
adion
All Star Starter

I have re-uploaded the parks with 3D crowds that I had before. I tested the download on these and they seem to be complete. I didn't upload the 2 Shibe Parks as I have to figure out why they are crashing the game.

Here is the link: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/1ut...s_and_3D_crowd
Old 01-06-2017, 12:27 PM   #14
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

I noticed when I copied some of the 3D parks from one drive to a different drive that I received a warning about the length of a couple of file names. I think they were advertising graphics. I had to skip them.
Old 01-06-2017, 02:57 PM   #15
robedits
Minors (Triple A)

Thank you for responding, Adion! The work you'd done previously was great, as was Silvam's. Really enjoying the 3D parks while playing the historic games. I'll try this new link out tomorrow!Rob NYC
Old 01-07-2017, 06:36 AM   #16
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstrickert View Post
I noticed when I copied some of the 3D parks from one drive to a different drive that I received a warning about the length of a couple of file names. I think they were advertising graphics. I had to skip them.
Can you clarify this, e.g. which parks or files? I move and/or copy these all the time and have never had a problem.

Thanks.
Old 01-07-2017, 01:07 PM   #17
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

Actually, it wasn't one of yours. I think it was one of the "wooden" ballparks someone else created. No worries.
Old 01-08-2017, 08:11 PM   #18
adion
All Star Starter

Here is an update: Apparently my NVDIA GTX 760 video card is causing failures with some of Silvam's parks that I am try to add 3D crowds. I can not determine why some of the parks work and some cause OOTP 17 to crash to Windows. Even though the 3D park itself displays correctly and does not crash, the 3D attendance function does not like my video card for some (alot of) parks. I will keep working on this but I have pretty much run out of idea as to how to fix it or why it works on some but not others. I will keep you posted on any progress.
Old 01-13-2017, 03:27 PM   #19
adion
All Star Starter

More parks with 3D backrounds

I have uploaded 6 more historical parks that I have 3D crowds working in. Baker Field, Memorial Stadium 54-60 & Cleveland Stadiums 32-69, 70-93, 1948 & 1954.

https://www.mediafire.com/?6adc525g9...6q8a8qzkb6g09d
Old 01-13-2017, 06:42 PM   #20
robedits
Minors (Triple A)

ballparks still not working

Adion...I have to mention: I've d-loaded your newest link (and the next-newest) for your ballparks. Still having issues: clicking on obj when choosing your 3D ballpark ,which always should load the 3d parks, is now ALWAYS missing the crowds...just black where the crowds should be, all over each ballpark. When I revert to silvam's (?) parks, same modus operandi, his crowds show up. Am I missing an extra step I need to take when importing YOUR 3D park models? It's always been: Choose team homescreen, settings,edit ballpark,3D model, load new 3D model,(choose PC location for d-loaded file), and click on that bp folder's OBJ, and Bing. Bp pic should load up, and take it from there. But when I do this with your new files, always the crowds are missing in each. Is there an extra step I'm missing for your 3D models? I'd really love to use them as you've done such a good job and put in so much work... Thanks Rob NYC

Last edited by robedits; 01-13-2017 at 06:44 PM.