Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > iOOTP Baseball > iOOTP - General Discussions

iOOTP - General Discussions Talk about iOOTP Baseball, the baseball management simulation for iPhone/iPod/iPad

Old 04-04-2013, 05:21 PM   #21
bobellis75
Minors (Rookie Ball)

didn't know this was an option...pretty sweet...will have to give it a shot.
bobellis75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:19 PM   #22
MikeG719
Minors (Double A)

does that process work for logos because I just tried it and it didnt.
MikeG719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:26 PM   #23
ScottGer76
Minors (Rookie Ball)

How do i change the size of the picture? Also, the parks in the file say ariz.jpeg. What should it say????
ScottGer76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:40 PM   #24
ScottGer76
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Ok, i am completely lost. I downloaded the zip file. When i open the file it shows it in Windows live photo gallery where i cannot edit the pictures. Also, how do I move the downloaded file to the game???
Old 04-04-2013, 08:55 PM   #25
Wisnoodles
Major Leagues

•Import custom ballpark images through iTunes

http://pcballpark.com/national.html
I used this link to get my ball park pictures. In order to get the picture to come up they need to be named correctly. Here is where you can get the info on the name of the parks:
1. Go to edit team data in the game
Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365119594.950903.jpg
Views: 763
Size:  102.6 KB

There you will see the name of the ballpark. Make sure it is named correctly. If you have any questions let me know. More then glad to help.
Wisnoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:11 PM   #26
Wisnoodles
Major Leagues

I have a zip file of all my ballparks renamed if someone could upload them I can send by email.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:16 PM   #27
ScottGer76
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Can you send me a step by step instruction on how to do this?
Old 04-04-2013, 10:30 PM   #28
Wisnoodles
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian Palkowski View Post
1. Close iOOTP on your device (really close it, not just in the background!).

2. Connect your device with your computer and start iTunes.

3. Select your device and go to "Apps".

4. Look for the "File Sharing" part (lower part of the screen) and select iOOTP 2012.

5. Click "Add..." and select the ballpark pics you want to use.

6. Sync (maybe you don't need to).

7. Start iOOTP and enjoy.
These are the steps you take for itunes or if you are using iFunbox go to managing app data then iOOTP2013 and copy and paste the files to the documents folder.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:44 PM   #29
MikeG719
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisnoodles View Post
PC Ballpark Backgrounds
I used this link to get my ball park pictures. In order to get the picture to come up they need to be named correctly. Here is where you can get the info on the name of the parks:
1. Go to edit team data in the game
Attachment 280998

There you will see the name of the ballpark. Make sure it is named correctly. If you have any questions let me know. More then glad to help.
How you get the logos in there? I tried the process earlier in this thread and it didnt work.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:51 PM   #30
Wisnoodles
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeG719 View Post
How you get the logos in there? I tried the process earlier in this thread and it didnt work.
I use iFunbox. I have write access privileges cause my device is jail broken so I can access the other folders and put my logos in the correct folder. You might want to try using iTunes to copy over logos in the file sharing section. Not sure if that works though cause I haven't tried it.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:20 AM   #31
MikeG719
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
I use iFunbox. I have write access privileges cause my device is jail broken so I can access the other folders and put my logos in the correct folder. You might want to try using iTunes to copy over logos in the file sharing section. Not sure if that works though cause I haven't tried it.
Im trying ifunbox right now and it wont let me drag or copy the folders over.

Old 04-05-2013, 12:24 AM   #32
Wisnoodles
Major Leagues

Quote:
Im trying ifunbox right now and it wont let me drag or copy the folders over.

You don't want to drag the folders you want to copy individual files and if your device is not jail broken you will not have write access.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:27 AM   #33
MikeG719
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
You don't want to drag the folders you want to copy individual files and if your device is not jail broken you will not have write access.
My device isnt jailbroken but I was able to do it last year.

It just wont let me put the pics in the logo folder, which is what I believe I did last year.

It let me puts the pictures in the table section, but the game doesn't recognize it from there.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:35 AM   #34
Wisnoodles
Major Leagues

Make sure iOOTP is closed out on the device first. Then try putting the logos in the logo folder. If that works then open iOOTP on the device then start a new game (logos will only show up for new games). Then set your league up. Randomize nicknames 3 times cause that's my favorite number. Pick your team. At the manager home screen save your game and close out of iOOTP completely (it cannot be running in the background). Start iOOTP then continue game. Your logos should be there. If something changed in the programming I am not sure and Sebastian would have to answer that and why logos would not transfer but I know they do for me.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:44 AM   #35
MikeG719
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Make sure iOOTP is closed out on the device first. Then try putting the logos in the logo folder. If that works then open iOOTP on the device then start a new game (logos will only show up for new games). Then set your league up. Randomize nicknames 3 times cause that's my favorite number. Pick your team. At the manager home screen save your game and close out of iOOTP completely (it cannot be running in the background). Start iOOTP then continue game. Your logos should be there. If something changed in the programming I am not sure and Sebastian would have to answer that and why logos would not transfer but I know they do for me.
I've done all that. It just wont let me put anything in the logo folder. It says it transferring but never does. Highly frustrating. Has anyone been able to do this on a non jailbroken phone. Ive tried iexplorer, iTunes share, and ifunbox. same result each way.
Old 04-05-2013, 10:34 AM   #36
Go Tribe
All Star Starter

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
once you get a custom ballpark image are you able to move the players and runners around to fit the new pic??
Go Tribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 11:15 AM   #37
Redsoxfanuk
Bat Boy

Quote:
I have a zip file of all my ballparks renamed if someone could upload them I can send by email.

I can host them on my web site and you can link your post to that, and people can download from there if you wish ?

My site is www.sportsreplays.net - you will find my e-mail on the site if you want to send to me to upload ( assuming the file isn't too large
Redsoxfanuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 11:35 AM   #38
Blublub
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
I've done all that. It just wont let me put anything in the logo folder. It says it transferring but never does. Highly frustrating. Has anyone been able to do this on a non jailbroken phone. Ive tried iexplorer, iTunes share, and ifunbox. same result each way.
Are you sure you are putting them in the documents/[your saved game] news/html/images/logos folder (I'm listing the path from memory - the actual might vary slightly) for a SAVED GAME rather than the main OOTP app folder? Unless your pad/phone is jailbroken you won't have write access to the app but WILL have write access to the documents folder.

While I'm here, any chance we'll see support for player photos? It's tantalizing to see that folder but not have a place for them to show up in game...
Blublub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 02:32 PM   #39
Alex617
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian Palkowski View Post
At the moment yes. Would this be interesting for iOOTP as well?

Yes would love it for iootp
Alex617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 02:38 PM   #40
Blublub
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Tribe View Post
once you get a custom ballpark image are you able to move the players and runners around to fit the new pic??
Not that I can see - this is going to make lining things up quite the challenge.
Blublub is offline   Reply With Quote