Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > iOOTP Baseball > iOOTP - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

iOOTP - General Discussions Talk about iOOTP Baseball, the baseball management simulation for iPhone/iPod/iPad

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2012, 02:07 PM   #21
Walsh06
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Total Coelo View Post
Ill say it again. People have a right to be pissed about the situation at this point. If you don't agree, don't read the posts. Until you're a mod, you don't have the authority to say who can and can't post about what. Don't like it? Tough s**t.
why do you have a right to be pissed?? someones a bit full of themselves....... and stupid.
Old 04-26-2012, 02:27 PM   #22
Disco Dog 13
Minors (Triple A)

Who ordered the helping of Delusions Of Grandeur ?
Old 04-26-2012, 02:55 PM   #23
iowahawkeyedave
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Ill say it again. People have a right to be pissed about the situation at this point. If you don't agree, don't read the posts. Until you're a mod, you don't have the authority to say who can and can't post about what. Don't like it? Tough s**t.
Full of yourself much? Think the world revolves solely around you much? You may have the right to be pissed, but we also have the right to think that you're full of yourself I guess you're not here to be liked. Pestering the developer about it isn't going to make Apple move any faster. If the developer has any news, I'm sure readers of this forum will be the first to know and it'll probably be stickied at the top. Until then wait. Patience is a virtue that some seem to not have.

Maybe you should think about driving to Cupertino yourself and knocking on Apples door, since you seem to be totally consumed by this to the point that it remains to be seen if you do anything else other than post the same thing daily.

That is all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old 04-26-2012, 02:58 PM   #24
iowahawkeyedave
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Let me guess you're a person that gets pissed at things you have no control over, even thought it won't help anything. Relax and breathe, just because you *have* the right to be pissed, doesn't mean it *is* right.

Believe me, your heart will thank you for not getting pissed off at things you can't control.

Now that is all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old 04-26-2012, 03:15 PM   #25
Wisnoodles
Major Leagues

Instead of complaining about that the update is not here yet we should be praising that we have such a wonderful developer that keeps us in the loop so if there is no new info or the update notification hasn't clicked on the app store then there is no new news so please as Palli would say "keep it clean" and remember we are blessed to have such a great game whatever stage it is in.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:01 PM   #26
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Nothing new from the Apple front today, the update is still "Waiting for Review". I hope we get someone else this time.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:06 PM   #27
Disco Dog 13
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian Palkowski View Post
Nothing new from the Apple front today, the update is still "Waiting for Review". I hope we get someone else this time.
Hope Total Coelo applies for a job there !!
Old 04-26-2012, 06:40 PM   #28
Lee
Global Moderator

Guys, Sebastian will post updates when he gets them, it may not be every day so just apply a little patience, it will come. No need for this to get heated, and going back and forth at each other won't accomplish anything productive.

FWIW, the folks in the "Basement" have been waiting a lot longer than 3 weeks for a TBCB update and most are still being very patient.....just a little perspective.

Thanks
Old 04-27-2012, 02:18 AM   #29
Hellenstone
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
No need for this to get heated, and going back and forth at each other won't accomplish anything productive.
Definitely right!!!!

Last edited by Hellenstone; 04-27-2012 at 02:19 AM.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:00 AM   #30
Total Coelo
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Guys, Sebastian will post updates when he gets them, it may not be every day so just apply a little patience, it will come. No need for this to get heated, and going back and forth at each other won't accomplish anything productive.

FWIW, the folks in the "Basement" have been waiting a lot longer than 3 weeks for a TBCB update and most are still being very patient.....just a little perspective.

Thanks
FWIW, if I cared about TBCB I'd post in that forum.
Old 04-27-2012, 06:42 AM   #31
Disco Dog 13
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
FWIW, if I cared about TBCB I'd post in that forum.
Shouldn't you being doing your homework or at recess ??
Old 04-27-2012, 09:40 AM   #32
Total Coelo
Minors (Double A)

Well, I'm sorry if I'm not willing to fall to my knees and thank God for being permitted at all to play this game.

I'll say it again. I'm fully aware it's not Sebastian's fault, but this situation sucks. People have a right to be unhappy. People have a right to complain. In these forums, no less. If you don't like it, don't read it.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:42 AM   #33
Lee
Global Moderator

Point taken Coelo, don't think we need to take it any farther.
Closed Thread