Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions

Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions Post suggestions for the next version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 01-09-2020, 07:10 PM   #1
tysnkole6
Major Leagues

Rivalry System

I think it would be dope if they implemented the rivalry system found in FHM 6 into the next OOTP version. It would be fun to take a team like the Orioles, Tigers, etc and rebuild them and create new rivalries with the traditional power houses of the MLB.
tysnkole6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 11:12 PM   #2
One Great Matrix
All Star Starter

And in Perfect Team?

It might also be cool if PT detected close divisional races when in random setting and either automatically or upon approval from the franchises were placed in the same division in the future seasons.

I wonder if new levels shouldn't be infinite based on ALL the feedback I've read on the board about how to perfect the levels system/tanking & maxing out issues...most of it is ill-conceived but an entry level plus higher levels being created as needed at least to me right now...seems sensible.

Not so much that there would be more and more and more levels but that a higher level would exist because the teams want/need a new challenge.

One Great Matrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 05:55 AM   #3
Calvert98
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Great Matrix View Post

I wonder if new levels shouldn't be infinite based on ALL the feedback I've read on the board about how to perfect the levels system/tanking & maxing out issues...most of it is ill-conceived but an entry level plus higher levels being created as needed at least to me right now...seems sensible.

Not so much that there would be more and more and more levels but that a higher level would exist because the teams want/need a new challenge.
Interesting. Not to hijack the thread, but I wasn't aware of this.

I tried PT this year for the first time and I do like it; for me it is sort of a cool way to interact with the game at some level, while waiting for the draft class & roster update patch, before I start my MLB universe.

The issue noted above however seems like something inherent in a system that basically restarts every year. Also, I wonder how many folks play PT for a couple months like myself when the game is first released, and then sort of check-out, and focus only on the core game; this perhaps leaves the most dedicated players in the game building-up card collections, likely reinforcing the situation you mentioned.
Calvert98 is offline   Reply With Quote