Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 18 > OOTP 18 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 03-22-2017, 02:32 AM   #41
Anyone
Major Leagues

Here's my trace file. I expect to be on at least to check in before I leave town tomorrow afternoon. Maybe I'm the only one (among those posting, at least) having specific issues with import, but I know it's extremely important to me to have the issue fixed when I return. Because of how much I've customized, starting over is not something I see as an option.

Last edited by Lukas Berger; 03-22-2017 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Removed the trace file, too big and not needed :)
Anyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 09:23 AM   #42
Huckleberry
All Star Reserve

The latest effort by the OOTP team is working for me. I hope you all have similar success. As I told Lukas, my only remaining issue is that the "Trying to connect to online services..." message doesn't go away from the upper right of the main menu. The Login/Register fields and buttons never appear.

But I'm not really that interested in challenge mode so it's not a big deal to me.
Huckleberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 09:33 AM   #43
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry View Post
The latest effort by the OOTP team is working for me. I hope you all have similar success. As I told Lukas, my only remaining issue is that the "Trying to connect to online services..." message doesn't go away from the upper right of the main menu. The Login/Register fields and buttons never appear.

But I'm not really that interested in challenge mode so it's not a big deal to me.
Yeah, thanks.

We finally go it

Sorry about the hassle guys We'll get the Challenge Mode issue fixed as well.

Anyone else with this problem, send me a PM and I'll get you set up with the fix!

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 01:11 PM   #44
Anyone
Major Leagues

I wish I had time to test it before I have to leave town, but I don't.

Thank you for the PM with the link to the new exe file, and whether it works for me or not when I get back, thank you for working hard to fix it. It's working for some people, at least, so that's a good sign.
Anyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 02:16 PM   #45
TigerGDK
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry View Post

Same here --- I just bug-reported it...as I am interested in the challenge mode
TigerGDK is offline   Reply With Quote