Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - General Discussions

OOTP 15 - General Discussions Discuss the new 2014 version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 03-18-2015, 06:14 PM   #1
jongold99
Bat Boy

Lightbulb think of your ootp baseball all time team

think of Your ootp baseball All Time Team
jongold99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 06:18 PM   #2
jongold99
Bat Boy

mine is with johnny bench,lou gherig,roger hornsby, mike schmidt,honus wagner,ted williams,willy mays,babe ruth,paul molitor,walter johnson, sandy koufax, dennis eckersly, and manger casey stengal
jongold99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 07:28 PM   #3
The Game
Hall Of Famer

Easy
1B L/L Bobby Harris 400 HR .272 lifetime hitter
2B S/R Kool Kat converted 3B avg basically .309 25 90 RBI a season with some speed
3B R/R Juan San Antonio . 330 30 HR 110 RBI great glove, my all time favorite player
SS L/R Kevin France, while he isn't the best defensive guy he is a great leadoff hitter with approx a .358 career avg and close to 900 SB. (clone of Eddie Collins)
LF S/L Brett Scott my son while his EBL stats are lower then his MLB stats he is basically the Joe DiMaggio of the EBL
CF R/R Wilbur Duggleby he has not done as well in OOTP as he did in Hardball, TLR3 & High heat but does still have over 600 HR and a lifetime .370 average.
RF L/L Tigger Johnson so far a .379 hitter with 162 HR in 4 seasons.
C S/R Rebecca Hoffman in some replays she was a .291 hitter with some power and a career 70% TO pct.
Bench
C S/R George Cain more pop then Hoffman with almost as good an arm.
IF/OF Joe Cottoneye S/R a super utility player that can play all 9 positions
OF L/L Hal Welch can play all 3 OF spots as great as anyone. Can bat 1st through 6th.

Rotation
SP L/L Kyp Durron had he played more then 6 seasons he could have been the best SP ever
SP R/R John Williams most wins for any RHP pitcher
SP L/L Tim Waters a Maddux like dominance.
SP L/L Harry Walker better then the Big Unit and he can hit too
SP R/R Enos Watts 2nd most wins for a RHP.
Pen
CL Oswald "The Penguin" Cobblepot the only player on this list I did not manage, he is basically Mo Rivera
SU Trent Noland maybe not the most dominate CL but he is like Keith Foulke, a fan favorite
I could do this for days.
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

The Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 10:58 PM   #4
MarkInCincy
All Star Reserve

C Ernie Lombardi, always multiple 400 BAvg seasons
1b Harmon Killebrew, always a steal in late rd 1 picks, solid never great but always very good
2b Nap Lajoie, sure HOF
SS without a doubt Honus Wagner
3b Gotta put Pete there
OF Mantle, the Original Billy Hamilton, Clemente
SP's always Toad Ramsey (a beast in any era), Noodles Hahn (unless he gets a CEI which happens 1/4 of time for me), Atonelli and Bob Feller
Bullpen Rob Dibble, Chapmon, Rivera, Roy Face, Wilhelm, Franco

Backups Deer or Kingman for sure, Brooks Robinson, Ozzie Smith, Kruk, Sandberg, Gary Matthews, Lombardi

maybe not all graet players but my personal faves.........
Old 03-19-2015, 01:20 PM   #5
metsguy234
Minors (Triple A)

One I remember very well was from an old game of mine. Ismael Valdez, mediocre pitcher in real life, went absolutely nuts, pitched until like 2017, and won like 350 games.
metsguy234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 07:53 AM   #6
Dr.K
Major Leagues

Not sure I could remember all the players for my OOTP ALL Star team but here are some that stand out, some from earlier versions like OOTP 2

SS - George Zeber - Yankees becomes a superstar! in OOTP V2
P - Duster Mails - an absolute beast in the early OOTP I think V2
P- Dwight Gooden - Mets - Always great to "watch" Doc rack up the strikes! Iike to sit back and watch the AI play his games out, I can almost see myself at Shea hanging "K" signs over the bleacher rails.
CF - Reggie Smith - with the Red Sox and Dodgers my all time greatest OOTP player! No matter the OOTP Version, Reggie always delivers!
Dr.K is offline   Reply With Quote