Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - Public Beta Test > FHM - Beta Data Issues

Old 03-07-2013, 08:50 AM   #21
YZG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki Nine View Post
Thanks, great feedback.

Would you mind simming another season when you get the chance? Färjestad troubles me - Lee and Paulsson is their two top ranked offensive players so they should produce more, and Färjestad should obviously be a top ranked team.
Sure thing -- I'll take some time tonight to sim a new Elitserien season.
Old 03-07-2013, 07:56 PM   #22
YZG

OK, so I simmed it again. Färjestad was average this time and finished 6th. Lee was 2+10 in 42 games; Paulsson 10+12 in 43 games.

Skellefteå sucked (9th place). Holloway (46 pts) and Lindström (43 pts) were the two top scorers, though. Brynäs finished last. Frölunda and HV71 finished 1 and 2. Meanwhile, Rögle still seriously overperforms. Perhaps it'll help when Lintner is made a defenceman, he's consistently top scorer.

Mathis Olimb (9+49), Simon Hjalmarsson (34+21), Pär Arlbrandt (17+37), Joel Lundqvist (30+24) and Jesper Fasth (23+30) were the best scorers.

~~

And for statistics purposes, I simmed it a third time, with injuries disabled.

Färjestad was second! But MODO was 10th and Frölunda 12th. Timrå was 4th and Rögle 5th. Skellefteå was 7th. HV71 was 1st again. Kallio, Arlbrandt, Rasmussen, Nordgren and Murley were the five best scorers in the league. Lee was 3+12; Paulsson was 16+17. Paulsson was OK this time, but I think you might have to tweak Chris Lee...

So, for the most part:
- Linköping, HV71, Luleå, Brynäs and AIK always finish about where they should.
- Växjö as well; Rasmussen and Kallio seem to always do a little too well, though.
- Timrå did too well in the 3rd sim, but the other times it was always 11th.
- Rögle always overerforms.
- Skellefteå is quite average. Holloway and Lindström are the best, but they're not as good as IRL;
- Färjestad's performance is rather random;
- Besides the last try, MODO and Frölunda seem OK.

----
a few more minor changes:

- Julius Hudacek (Frölunda) should be spelled Július Hudáček;
- Radek Smolenak (Timrå) should be spelled Radek Smoleňák;

Hope it all helps!

Last edited by YZG; 03-08-2013 at 12:21 AM.
Old 03-08-2013, 05:10 AM   #23
Nikki Nine
Minors (Single A)

Thanks, great feedback! I'll try to make some adjustments this weekend.

Do you have any more statistics on Chris Lee? What's his average TOI, his PP TOI etc.

Last edited by Nikki Nine; 03-08-2013 at 05:15 AM.
Old 03-08-2013, 08:19 AM   #24
YZG

Here's a screenshot for the 3rd sim. I'm lacking time right now to upload the other two, but they were rather similar. If you need anything else Nikki let me know

clee by yannzgob, on Flickr
Old 03-08-2013, 09:28 AM   #25
Nikki Nine
Minors (Single A)

Thanks. How did Kyle Cumiskey, Richie Regehr and Ryan Gunderson do offensively? If they did similar to Lee, it might be an issue with the game but if they scored a lot more than Lee, the issue is with Lee.

I'm also going to run some tests myself tonight and see what I come up with.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:31 PM   #26
YZG

Cumiskey was 5+20 in the first test, 2+7 (46 GP) in the second, 8+18 in the third.

Regehr was 5+17 in the first test, 8+14 in the second, 8+16 in the third.

Gunderson was 3+12 in the first test, 8+15 in the second, 9+8 in the third.

I checked some of the other top defencemen in-game:
Liwing (11+18), (3+14), (7+15)
Lajunen (8+20), (7+14), (4+14)
Sondell (5+20), (6+24), (6+21)
Holøs (3+11), (5+23), (8+13)
Fälth (4+19), (6+19), (8+19)
Magnus Johansson (5+19; 41 GP), (5+19), (9+24)

And some good IRL scoring defencemen:
Nygren (5+18), (5+18), (4+17)
Karlsson (3+12), (3+12), (2+10)

Let me know how your tests went and if there's anything else you want to compare with mines.
Old 03-09-2013, 04:02 AM   #27
Alessandro
Hall Of Famer

YZG, maybe you have some time to dedicate to KHL too next week?
Old 03-09-2013, 04:36 AM   #28
Nikki Nine
Minors (Single A)

Thanks, YZG. Your feedback is invaluable.

I got similar test results to you, I'll take some time next week to look everything over and see what I can do. It's weird though, I'm pretty certain I made Lee better than everyone else in Elitserien so he should be right up there.
Old 03-09-2013, 09:40 AM   #29
YZG

Great, glad I helped a little. Perhaps it's just that other Färjestad players need a little boost? Or that the game doesn't set player lines as IRL? I just noticed that in one sim at least, they set Åslund - Connolly - Holtet as their first line. Paulsson was on the 3rd...

Another minor spelling thing: Salak should be Salák.

Alessandro: sure thing, let me know what you need.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:27 AM   #30
ElQuapo
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I am slowly but surely making my way through rating the Danish League - work is a bit in the way at the moment though.

Although I am by no means an expert, rating the offensive players is fairly straight forward looking at stats and with some knowledge of who the stars on the teams are.

I am however at a bit of a loss with regards to rating defensive players, as the Danish League does not carry stats for +/- and does not show who plays in box-play etc. So besides the few players I know are known for being good at defense, I am having some difficulty.

So if anyone in the forum knows any players in Denmark who are considered good defensively, it would be of great help if you post your knowledge here

Last edited by ElQuapo; 04-02-2013 at 11:28 AM.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:21 AM   #31
Sjobao
Bat Boy

Luleå

Hi!

I found somethings in Luleå that I would like to share.

Peter Cehlárik is missing in J20. Eliteprospects.com - Peter Cehlárik

Samuel Ward is missing in J20. Eliteprospects.com - Samuel Ward

Andreas Lexhag is missing in J20. Eliteprospects.com - Andreas Lexhag

Markus Magnusson is missing in J20. Eliteprospects.com - Markus Magnusson

Ville Vittaniemi is missing in J20. Eliteprospects.com - Ville Vittaniemi

Richard Zehnal is missing in J20. found him in Youngtown Phantoms. Eliteprospects.com - Richard Zehnal

Gustaf Burström In Skellefteå J20 has been traded to Luleå J20.

Tomas Kvapil in J20 has been traded to Energie Karlovy Vary in Czech Rep.

Linus Klasen should have 14 in shooting, 15 in playmaking and 19 as a right wing.

Karl Fabricius should have 19 as a right wing

Anton Hedman should have 13-14 in faceoffs and 17-18 as a Center.

Chris Abbott should have 17 in faceoffs.

Niklas Olausson should have +2 in both playmaking and shooting.

Joonas Vihko should have 12-13 in shooting.

Mika Pyörälä should have 17-18 as center.

Johan Fransson should be a little bit better. Dosent even fit in the line up now. He is the most playing defender in Luleå irl.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:30 PM   #32
Merla

FYI about Malmö Redhawks (now playable, yay!)

Philip Hersby is set as RW (should be D) and he is a free agent now.
Stefan Lassen, Lukas Eriksson and Roger Ohlsson are all free agents.
Linus Fröberg is a Färjestad player (he was only loaned out to Malmö. Back in Färjestad now).
Fredrik Sandberg is at IK Pantern.

Also a duplicate of Emil Carnestad (who is also a free agent).

Last edited by Merla; 04-04-2013 at 01:22 PM.
Old 04-06-2013, 11:58 AM   #33
friggan
Bat Boy

I think you have to upgrade a lot of players from Färjestad J20.

Wilhelm Westlund = Probably the best swedish player born 1995.
Joakim Nygård = A player for the senior next year. Realy good!
Simon Fredriksson = Captain. Played 18 games in the senior team this season! Superb!
Luca Boltshauser = A really good goalie. Could play in Allsvenskan today! Elitserien in two years?
Old 04-06-2013, 02:33 PM   #34
Vikke

The J20 database is barely touched at all, as of now. It'll be properly rated in due time, hopefully. As for Allsvenskan, we're working on it. I've been without internet for two weeks or so, and the other researcher has been on cloud nine since Leksand got promoted, so we're a bit slow at the moment. We'll get on it soon enough again.
Old 04-06-2013, 02:44 PM   #35
Merla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikke View Post
The J20 database is barely touched at all, as of now. It'll be properly rated in due time, hopefully. As for Allsvenskan, we're working on it. I've been without internet for two weeks or so, and the other researcher has been on cloud nine since Leksand got promoted, so we're a bit slow at the moment. We'll get on it soon enough again.
Sounds good. Will you be setting attributes for the players in Allsvenskan as well; or only ability and potential? In my current game, Conny Stromberg, scored 32 goals and recorded 9 assists so some attribute fixing would be good as well f.e.

Let me know if you need any help whatsoever with Allsvenskan.
Old 04-06-2013, 06:52 PM   #36
Vikke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merla View Post
Sounds good. Will you be setting attributes for the players in Allsvenskan as well; or only ability and potential? In my current game, Conny Stromberg, scored 32 goals and recorded 9 assists so some attribute fixing would be good as well f.e.

Let me know if you need any help whatsoever with Allsvenskan.
Yeah, we've started to rate the players in Allsvenskan, not in the DB, but in excel spreadsheets. As for now we're doing abilities and potentials, but all the players will be rated as properly as possible come September.

I'd love some help later on, especially with running test games to see how the ratings work out etc, post stuff like you just did. That's a huge help for us.
Old 04-07-2013, 03:39 PM   #37
Merla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikke View Post
Yeah, we've started to rate the players in Allsvenskan, not in the DB, but in excel spreadsheets. As for now we're doing abilities and potentials, but all the players will be rated as properly as possible come September.

I'd love some help later on, especially with running test games to see how the ratings work out etc, post stuff like you just did. That's a huge help for us.
Sounds great. Let me know when you need some help. Posted another thread before which sounded database related according to Jeff (active roster limit is set to 99 in both Elitserien and Allsvenskan, making the teams go crazy trying to sign basically any player they can.)

Btw. In case you have missed it, there's a duplicate of Emil Carnestad in Malmö.

Last edited by Merla; 04-07-2013 at 03:42 PM.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:01 AM   #38
HockeyManager
Bat Boy

Hi I have a suggastion. For when that are end games (Slutspel) When the begain so choise all team also the team from 1st -- 4rd place witch them will play on also from place 5 - 8

Also like an example

1. Färjestad
2. HV 71
3. Frölunda
4. Luleå

5. Skelefteå
6. Växsjö
7. Modo
8. Brynäs

Ok now are the end game (Slutspel) and I play as Färjestad BK and are 1st and get a message you have won the odinary season and now can you choise who you will play against.
Old 05-28-2013, 05:27 PM   #39
CmdrSharp
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Yared Hagos in Timrå IK (SEL) is currently named "Yared Unknown"
Old 05-29-2013, 05:17 PM   #40
CmdrSharp
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Also, Goaltender Anton Forsberg (currently listed in Södertälje) is not actually contracted by them, but at a loan from MoDo.