Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - Public Beta Test > FHM - Beta Data Issues

Old 08-28-2013, 10:29 PM   #81
O W N E D.
Bat Boy

He misses Alex Bilodeau in Drummondville player rights but you have to add him in Cowichan Valley Capitals in the BCHL

Eliteprospects.com - Alex Bilodeau

6'5 215 lbs
Old 08-29-2013, 01:00 AM   #82
MXD
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by QMJHL_GUY View Post
Hello MXD I am the QMJHL researcher. Thank you for taking the time to report problems with the league. It appears you might have an outdated version of the rosters as from what I can see in my editor, Brodeur has the right birthdate and all three of Tardif-Richard, Brouillard and Karabacek are RWs. I will look into this a bit more in order to ensure all is fine for release day.

I have done extensive researching and therefore please do not link to training camp rosters as if I have no idea what I'm doing. It is quite a job to create prospects for all QMJHL teams and therefore as of now only the most important players are on there (there is about 25 to 30 players per team, sometimes more).

There are still a lot of bugs to be worked out that I unfortunately have no control over. There are a lot of placeholder players that are still on teams and I have told the developpers many times about this. The bug where players that are too old to play in the league (like Herrett) are still able to play is well known and hopefully will be looked over soon.

I am working on the rosters all week long (until release) so I will try my best to give you guys a great starting point to start dynasties.
Well, actually, the wrong database was the source of the problem... not me thinking you stopped halfway
Besides, where can I get the most recent DB? I took the one that came with 0.9.68...

Last edited by MXD; 08-29-2013 at 01:02 AM.
Old 08-29-2013, 02:35 PM   #83
QMJHL_GUY

Quote:
Originally Posted by MXD View Post
Well, actually, the wrong database was the source of the problem... not me thinking you stopped halfway
Besides, where can I get the most recent DB? I took the one that came with 0.9.68...
I am constantly updating the DB right now. I would suggest waiting until official release in order to better evaluate the rosters. Only then will all my work be present in the files.

Keep in mind though that there will likely be some bugs remaining. The developpers are very hard working but the QMJHL isn't one of their main concerns right now. The league will get polished with the following patches.

I will announce in here on release day what still needs to be done/what bugs there are still. I have already reported to the developpers everything that needs to be done.

I will encourage reporting roster errors after official release.

Last edited by QMJHL_GUY; 08-29-2013 at 02:36 PM.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:08 PM   #84
phillipsj89
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nino33 View Post
WHL status update

I joined the FHM researcher team at the end of July as the WHL researcher, and the reality is the WHL portion of the database will NOT be "done" upon release...but by late September/early October I'm hoping it'll be in great shape!

The rosters are a work-in-progress.....overagers have been removed, current rosters moves/trades updated (recent trades of Morse/Vickerman not in current public beta, but they'll be part of this week's internal data update), and I've compiled an excel spreadsheet with TAs/Potentials/Templates to better enable editing in the coming weeks.

Currently my focus is on inputting the hundreds of Protected Lists players that are not yet in the FHM database (171 added last week); the previous work on the WHL focused on the roster players from last year.

Staff updating/editing is also on the radar, but my current focus is on the players.

The IRL WHL season opener is September 19th. I expect the WHL in FHM will be in much better shape by then!
Really looking forward to this. Should be alot of fun once we get the fully updated rosters and protected lists. I have been playing the whl the last couple days and I really enjoy it.

Problem with the second year draft in the WHL, no players to draft.

Last edited by phillipsj89; 08-30-2013 at 10:35 PM.
Old 09-08-2013, 05:26 PM   #85
Nino33
Major Leagues

FYI - I am no longer the WHL researcher/no longer part of the FHM research team
Old 09-08-2013, 05:41 PM   #86
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nino33 View Post
FYI - I am no longer the WHL researcher/no longer part of the FHM research team
That's too bad.
Old 09-10-2013, 01:57 PM   #87
QMJHL_GUY

Hello QMJHL fans, there will be a roster update for FHM sometime next week. Here is the state of the QMJHL rosters:

Teams will have over 40 players in their organizations, including every current roster players as well as most important prospects, rated (Target Ratings) and edited.

Teams will have 95% accurate staff rosters, rated as well as I could.

Stuff that still needs work:
- numbers
- size
- AAA players and free agents
- Draft info and historical data

That's about it. Q will still be a lot of fun to start a dynasty with and I will be updating what needs to be done in the coming weeks/months.

Don't hesite in reporting roster issues you have whether it is ratings, size errors, date of birth errors, players that are not on right teams, etc.

Thank you very much and have fun!
Old 09-11-2013, 06:18 AM   #88
Alessandro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by QMJHL_GUY View Post
Hello QMJHL fans, there will be a roster update for FHM sometime next week. Here is the state of the QMJHL rosters:

Teams will have over 40 players in their organizations, including every current roster players as well as most important prospects, rated (Target Ratings) and edited.

Teams will have 95% accurate staff rosters, rated as well as I could.

Stuff that still needs work:
- numbers
- size
- AAA players and free agents
- Draft info and historical data

That's about it. Q will still be a lot of fun to start a dynasty with and I will be updating what needs to be done in the coming weeks/months.

Don't hesite in reporting roster issues you have whether it is ratings, size errors, date of birth errors, players that are not on right teams, etc.

Thank you very much and have fun!
That's definitely great news and I'd be interested in starting a career in the Q as you know that it's a league where our commies usually do well
However, did you try simulating 4-5 seasons? how does the import draft works once we get at it with "regens"?
Old 09-11-2013, 02:47 PM   #89
QMJHL_GUY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessandro View Post
That's definitely great news and I'd be interested in starting a career in the Q as you know that it's a league where our commies usually do well
However, did you try simulating 4-5 seasons? how does the import draft works once we get at it with "regens"?
Not sure yet I havn't had time to test the latest updates (patches)