Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions

Suggestions for Future OOTP Versions Post suggestions for the next version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 04-30-2018, 01:16 PM   #1
the doctor
Minors (Single A)

Add "Reoffer Minor League Contracts" Button to Pending Offers Page

It would be a huge quality of life issue to have a button on the FA > Pending Offers page that allows a user to re-offer minor league deals to every player that had been previously offered one and declined it.

Right now in the offseason, it is real annoyance to go through every guy I've minors offered and right click > offer minor league contract each one again. Especially since many, if not all, of these guys are morons who will inevitably settle for a minors deal but still have big heads about their worth because it's early in free agency.

Something similar already exists with the "offer minor league extensions to all minors FAs" button in the front office > upcoming FAs screen.
the doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 01:23 PM   #2
froren
Minors (Rookie Ball)

10000% agree with this suggestion. Every online sim we do of a week I have to manually reoffer at least 6-12 players this way and it's a huge pain.
froren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 08:24 PM   #3
the doctor
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by froren View Post
10000% agree with this suggestion. Every online sim we do of a week I have to manually reoffer at least 6-12 players this way and it's a huge pain.
exactly, every off-season sim i am re-offering 50-60 minor league offers and having to do each one manually is pretty unpleasant.

this also ties into some of the contract issues i've raised in the past, where 25 year olds who have never played above AA are for some reason still expecting a major league contract for 1mil+, which simply isn't realistic.

Last edited by the doctor; 04-30-2018 at 08:26 PM. Reason: additional info
the doctor is offline   Reply With Quote