Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 18 > OOTP 18 Online Leagues

OOTP 18 Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 18 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 04-30-2017, 11:59 PM   #1
USF
All Star Starter

Post ABL - Entering 21st season transitioning to OOTP18 soon

The ABL is a 24 team fictional league. We have a tremendous history and a very dedicated and fun group of guys many of which have been with us since 2012 our inaugural season.

We use slack for a high majority of our activity. We do have a forum for polls and use a google group to send major league updates. It works very well for us.

We are FULL right now but, will be switching over to OOTP 18 in about 1 month and we are always looking to add back up GMs to the list. The wait time can very from immediate to well over a year.

Our league website is: http://www.usfleagues.net/concrete/v2/

This is a fast paced sim league. We sim Mon/Wed/Thur/Sat/Sun. Some weekends we do double sims. Each and every sim is done live in Slack using Statsplus.

We have a unique revenue sharing system. Every year we get new playoff teams.

We also have unique incentive system that adds to the further enjoyment of the league.

We welcome the voice of every GM in this league.

Please PM if interested. I travel quite a bit for business so if I don't respond immediately not to worry I will get back to you.

I've been a commissioner of net play leagues for various sports for 20+ real life years. So this is a well organized & well oiled machine.

Good luck!

Last edited by USF; 05-01-2017 at 12:00 AM.
USF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 01:59 AM   #2
USF
All Star Starter

We will be transitioning to OOTP18 this week :-) once Build 55 is ready to go!

If you are interested in joining our waiting list please PM me.

We just finished our 20th season. The 21st off-season has begun, we just finished the Winter meetings and Winter ball is about to start!

Jason

Old 05-23-2017, 02:58 PM   #3
ervintime@sbcglobal.net
Bat Boy

ABL Rocks!

The commish doesn't lie when he says this league runs like a well-oiled machine. We are so, SO lucky to have him as commish. I don't care how committed your GM's are, if your commish can't keep the league organized, you are doomed. Jason is the best commish I've ever been associated with in any type of online league. We are so lucky to have him and that type of commish gives you a league that is RIPE to attract and keep the really committed GM's. We really have the best of all world's here.

If you're looking for an online OOTP league ... you'd be really hard pressed to find one better than this.

I've been here since the beginning, and couldn't be happier!

Come along for the ride!

Tim Ervin
Kansas City Tornadoes
ABL Champions in 2017 and 2018
ervintime@sbcglobal.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 03:09 PM   #4
bobum
Bat Boy

Couldn't agree with you more Ervin!

I've been a proud ABLer since the 2025 season and this is hands down the best group of guys I've had the opportunity hang around with.

The pace is great, the chatter is great, folks are great, competition is great!

Love the ABL!

Scott Davis
Dallas Texans
We don't brag about all our championships like KC does...
...because we don't have any yet...
bobum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 11:59 AM   #5
USF
All Star Starter

Lightbulb

The ABL completed its 22nd season with SoCAL winning their 7th title in 21 seasons! Can anyone stop this machine? We are still full but, if you want to join our waiting list and look around SLACK to get a feel for the league please PM me. The 23rd season is going to start next Saturday!

Jason