Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Dynasty Reports

OOTP Dynasty Reports Tell us about the OOTP dynasties you have built!

Old 10-04-2018, 08:57 AM   #1
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Diamond Dynasty 001

In this dynasty, once it's recreated and started over, I will start the National League primarily in the western United States, and the American League in the eastern United States. The teams in each league will be as follows:

National League:

California Angels
Chicago Cubs
Colorado Rockies
Houston Colt .45's
Kansas City Ramblers (could use at least one set for them)
St. Louis Cardinals
San Diego Friars (could use at least one set for them)
San Francisco Seals

American League:

Boston Beacons
Brooklyn Dodgers
Chicago White Sox
Detroit Tigers
Ohio Swallowtails (could use at least one set for them)
Pennsylvania Keystoners (could use at least one set for them)
St. Louis Browns
Washington Senators

In 1911, the Friars will become the Padres. And that will be the only name change for the next 15 seasons.

In 1926, Ohio will move to Cincinnati from Columbus and become the Cincinnati Reds. Pennsylvania will stay in Philadelphia and become the Athletics. The Beacons will stay in Boston and become the Red Sox. Also in 1926, the National League will gain the Diamondbacks and the Mariners of Arizona and Seattle, respectively, while the American League will gain the New York Yankees and the Minnesota Twins. Of course, that will force divisional play in both leagues from then on.

In 1926, the divisional setup in both leagues will have the American League with the Capitol and Century Divisions, and the National League with the Central and Coastal Divisions.

The teams in the Capitol Division will be Boston, Brooklyn, New York, Philadelphia, and Washington. Those in the Century Division will be Chicago, Cincinnati, Detroit, Minnesota, and St. Louis. Those in the Central Division will be Chicago, Colorado, Houston, Kansas City, and St. Louis. Those in the Coastal Division will be Arizona, California, San Diego, San Francisco, and Seattle.

Later on, of course, additional expansion rounds will happen for MLB. But not until 1951, when it gains the Baltimore Orioles, the Pittsburgh Pirates, the Texas Rangers, and the Milwaukee Braves.

In 1951, we should see the Orioles join the Capitol Division, the Pirates the Century Division, the Braves the Central Division, and the Rangers the Coastal Division. The Colt .45's will become the Astros, the Ramblers the Royals, and the Seals the Giants, at the very least, then, as well.

As for possible expansion for the 1969 season, at least, I am considering the idea of having the American League gain teams in Toronto, Charlotte, Oakland, and Portland in Oregon, while the National League may gain teams in Montreal, Buffalo, New York, and Atlanta, after the Braves move to Boston from Milwaukee.

That might mean that the leagues' divisions end up as follows until the next round of expansion:

AL East might have Baltimore, Boston, Brooklyn, Carolina, New York, Philadelphia, Toronto and Washington, while the AL West may have Chicago, Cincinnati, Detroit, Minnesota, Oakland, Pittsburgh, Portland, and St. Louis in it. As for the NL East, it may have Atlanta, Boston, Buffalo, Chicago, Kansas City, Montreal, New York, and St. Louis in it, while the NL West may have Arizona, California, Colorado, Houston, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, and Texas in it.

I'm considering having four divisions of five or six teams, at most, per league by no later than 2000 or 2011, with there possibly being teams added in Cleveland, Milwaukee, New Orleans, Memphis, Oklahoma City, Kingston, San Juan, Havana, Virginia, Tampa Bay, Las Vegas, Mexico City, Vancouver, Ottawa, Green Bay, and Nashville, somewhere along the line at least once. Once there are 48 teams overall, in MLB, I do not plan to add any more major league teams to it, for obvious reasons.

Of course, this is all dependent on whether or not I choose to add potential rival leagues to the mix here along the way. Which is quite likely, as a matter of fact. In which case, any number of the potential locations for future expansion teams might end up at least once in those other rival leagues, if not more than once.

Thank you all for your time and attention here, and hopefully I'll be able to recreate and restart the dynasty/saved game over, and this time, not make the same mistake or mistakes that ultimately led to the scrapping of my first attempt here at this sort of thing. That is all for now. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 10-07-2018 at 06:47 PM.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 07:51 PM   #2
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Snapshots will be posted as requested or desired or necessary, where and when possible and appropriate. Feel free to ask for them as you like, and I will provide them later, as I can and all. CD out.
Old 10-07-2018, 04:24 PM   #3
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

The related saved game/dynasty will have to be recreated and restarted, it seems, sometime later, with the same starting team and league names. For I had to delete it due to likely messing something up with it along the way somewhere, unfortunately.

Moderators, can you please rename this thread to the current title of the first post in this thread? Thanks in advance if you do so, then, of course. CD out.
Old 12-05-2018, 10:15 AM   #4
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Still hoping someone could help me with this sort of thing, related to uniforms and caps and logos, if at all possible and all, of course. Even though it seems that I'll have to try to recreate and restart this game, et cetera, unfortunately.

Moderators, can you please rename this thread to the current title of the first post in this thread? Thanks in advance if you do so, then, of course. CD out.
Old 09-12-2019, 11:51 AM   #5
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Think I'm going to try and recreate this in OOTP 19, and not try and recreate it in OOTP 18. In any case, whether I try to recreate it in OOTP 18 on either of my main computers or not, I still may need some help with the team sets for certain teams in this setup. I will use what I can from various threads here on the forums, or that I have likely collected on both my main computers, but I still don't think sets currently exist for certain team names and/or locations, unfortunately, just yet.

Please stay tuned for possible further news and developments and all. Thank you for your time and attention and maybe even further help/advice later on, folks. CD out.

P.S. Moderators, would you please rename this thread to the current title of the first post in this thread? Thanks in advance if you do so, then, of course. CD out.

Proverbs 16:7 KJV
Romans 12:18 KJV
Philippians 2:1-11 KJV

DeviantArt:

https://www.deviantart.com/clovidequano-dovatha

GBA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=316515

EC's IPA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=158631

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.
Old 09-12-2019, 01:12 PM   #6
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

The first attempt at this in OOTP 19 will start with the following leagues, starting from the 1901 season:

Major League Baseball (With all the teams listed above)
North American Baseball Association (All original teams for the NABA's two subleagues)
Slaabovian Republic League (All known existing parent teams, no minors yet)
Ruifrapso Sokumi Baseball Union (No minors yet)
Canacolu League (No minors yet)
United States Baseball League (No minors yet)

Please stay tuned for further announcements, revelations, et cetera. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.

Last edited by Clovidequano Dovatha; 09-13-2019 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Updated post
Old 09-13-2019, 01:35 PM   #7
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Six drafts for the above leagues have been conducted. There is a possibility that I may add more leagues to the relevant dynasty before I advance the day in it. As for items related to certain teams or leagues, where I don't have them yet, I will either try to find them on the forums or make them myself, so as to keep my promise in another thread, folks.

Please stay tuned if and when you like to this or other threads of mine, or not, as you so choose. CD out.

DeviantArt:

GBA:

EC's IPA:

Old 10-01-2019, 09:25 PM   #8
UltimateAverageGuy
All Star Reserve

I just posted to comment to not make you feel too bad for talking to yourself for over a year. Hope your save is a good time!
UltimateAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote